Two questions about Flower Girls SE

aside from the ingame menu to change the duration of scenes...is there a way to make them go for another 3-5mins? honestly i feel as tho im reliving my childhood....20sec or 20 pumps an im done (ingame). honestly i do like the mod as is, just personally id love longer animations. oh yah in ur picks ive noticed more then 1 animation going at the same time....how do u do that? ive tryed casting the fornicate spell on towns folk and guards but it wont allow more then one scene at a time.

15 hours ago, FunRunSry said:

aside from the ingame menu to change the duration of scenes...is there a way to make them go for another 3-5mins? honestly i feel as tho im reliving my childhood....20sec or 20 pumps an im done (ingame). honestly i do like the mod as is, just personally id love longer animations. oh yah in ur picks ive noticed more then 1 animation going at the same time....how do u do that? ive tryed casting the fornicate spell on towns folk and guards but it wont allow more then one scene at a time.

Hi, I do hear you.. part of the reason scenes are short in real world terms is a realistic length of scene would in all probability take half a skyrim game day. It's kind of the same reason you run in Skyrim at around 30 miles per hour. Even walking is closer to jogging pace in the real world.  That all said, in the next release (in a couple of days) I will add some more duration lengths to the MCM menu.. now I have added hotkeys to end scenes early or advance stages it can be done. ?

You should be able to have up to 5 concurrent scenes at the same time, if you try this and it is coming up with the message "No flowergirls threads available" then it is likely you have some stuck threads due to changing cell whilst a scene is running. Changing cell will essentially suspend a running thread until you re-enter that cell. You can however clear all threads by running the restart option from the mcm menu.

• 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...
On 5/18/2017 at 7:20 PM, Kain82 said:

Just a warning.  Don't use tfc mode when engaged in sex.  After the act your controls will be locked.  You can still use the mouse to look around.  But you can't move or use your weapon/spell.  If you save and exit and then reload the problem persists.  This just happened to me a moment ago.  But it's no problem since I have an earlier save.

simple fix for that is type "enableplayercontrols" all better

• 1 year later...
On 3/14/2018 at 6:56 PM, Chikikchi said:

Hey, I have a small problem with Sofia. She is silent(kisses silently , doesn't moan etc) during sex. Tried lots of load order combinations but it didn't work. Subtitles of her moans can be seen but there are no sound effects. My character is an High Elf and I am using sofia Customizer mod

me too ... only works right when she uses her mouth sene (bj)...any fix please?

• 3 months later...
On 2/4/2021 at 1:19 AM, dj-ev@hotmail.com said:

me too ... only works right when she uses her mouth sene (bj)...any fix please?

ok i found solution... i should have downloaded sofia voice for flower girls from misc extra files... here is link for anyone has the same problem... https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/5941?tab=files&BH=28 sofia voice under miscellenuos files

• 3 months later...