What do you think about an animation collection?

I realized that one thing we are missing is a single, solidified collection of all the various animations for xLovers.

Would people be interested in such a thing if I were to undertake the project?

Follow the link for a sample. I am looking at doing screenshots of all the animations so you can browse them easily enough, and each folder containing the files in the appropriate data tree so it can easily be dragged and dropped into the Oblivion data folder (though various animations with the same # would have to have their file names changes to another #, etc.)

I am thinking of collecting every animation I come across for this - to get everything in 1 spot for everyone's ease. This would involve asking Nusbie and Donkey permission to add their animations to the project as well, and credit them of course.

Update

I started a new thread in the download section now the that project is up to date. As always, if you find something I do not have, let me know so I can add it to the collection.

http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=10356

Eric

Well Donkey has left the site so you won't be able to get his permission. However, from what I knew of him he would not have opposed this. Many thought about starting something like this but either burned out or didn't follow through.

I am fairly certain Nusbie would give his blessing but it would be best to PM him just to make sure.

Best of luck to you.

By the way human to human animations are 1-200 if that helps you get started.

Well Donkey has left the site so you won't be able to get his permission. However' date=' from what I knew of him he would not have opposed this. Many thought about starting something like this but either burned out or didn't follow through.

I am fairly certain Nusbie would give his blessing but it would be best to PM him just to make sure.

Best of luck to you.

By the way human to human animations are 1-200 if that helps you get started.

[/quote']

Donkey left again? Wow.

and yes, I do plan on PMing Nusbie.

I have a rather large collection of animations - even alot I personally do not use or like. But I plan on putting them all in there - so everyone can make use of this. And to avoid burnout I plan on doing 5-10 animations a day until it is done.

Since I do not have the technical ability to do new animations, scripting, etc. etc. - this is my way of adding to xlovers.

Eric

Donkey left again? Wow.

and yes' date=' I do plan on PMing Nusbie.

I have a rather large collection of animations - even alot I personally do not use or like. But I plan on putting them all in there - so everyone can make use of this. And to avoid burnout I plan on doing 5-10 animations a day until it is done.

Since I do not have the technical ability to do new animations, scripting, etc. etc. - this is my way of adding to xlovers.

Eric

[/quote']

This would be a gigantic help both now, and for future reference - both for modders and people playing. You have my full endorsement

Thanks Nusbie for the clearance to use your animations - though it will be a bit before I get to yours - still working on the animations from the resource pack! (And there are alot of them, and unfortunately alot of double are going to appear as well, the resource pack has the same animation used at least 4 times under different numbers!)

as for 4shared - what site would you recommend? I am happy to change to a file storage site that is easier for everyone here to use.

Eric

Thanks Nusbie for the clearance to use your animations - though it will be a bit before I get to yours - still working on the animations from the resource pack! (And there are alot of them' date=' and unfortunately alot of double are going to appear as well, the resource pack has the same animation used at least 4 times under different numbers!)

as for 4shared - what site would you recommend? I am happy to change to a file storage site that is easier for everyone here to use.

Eric

[/quote']

Mediafire, extabit, rapidgator, pretty much anything except 4shared.

It looks like in your sample of what you are going to do you have labeled any that are BBB. That I think would be very important to keep doing. Most folks would choose a BBB variant over a non-BBB variant if the animations were the same or very similar.

I wish you the best of luck! :)

Must admit' date=' I laughed out loud when I saw 20.jpg.

x1"Hey you're pretty cute"

x2"Let me hold you leg"

x3"Nah fuck that"

x4"BLLLLLLRRRRG"

[/quote']

hehe - 20 through 23 were for a mod that allowed for foreplay. I enjoy using them for screenshots now and then.

Eric

A quick update - 66 animations cataloged, link in the OP is being updated as we speak. Keep in mind I am still working on the Resource package and its huge number of animations, so probably nothing too rare in the collection yet.

Eric

Really appreciate your work on this. I'm digging the LoversMotionNT stuff right now what with all that hot human on animal action in Crowning Isle (er, "lol"), but I'm sure it's all on your radar for inclusion.

Keep on keepin' on.

A lot of these anims seem to be copies of each other' date=' or at least extremely similar... I never understood that about loversPK.

[/quote']

They don't seem to be copies - they flat out are copies. Not sure how they all ended up in the Resource Pack like that though. The nice thing about me cataloging everything though is that it will not be easy to scroll through screenshots and eliminate duplicate animations ;)

Eric

A lot of these anims seem to be copies of each other' date=' or at least extremely similar... I never understood that about loversPK.

[/quote']

They don't seem to be copies - they flat out are copies. Not sure how they all ended up in the Resource Pack like that though. The nice thing about me cataloging everything though is that it will not be easy to scroll through screenshots and eliminate duplicate animations ;)

Eric

The animations are a hodgepodge for numerous reasons. One that caused a lot of it was when they started incorporating bbb into them. There are many animations that have a bbb and a non bbb animation that are identical. Couple this with many different modders contributing animations (some that are tied to plugins) and no one person or group coordinating things and it is easy to get to this point. Now there are so many animations that it is a monumental chore to sort out. :(

Up to 97 animations cataloged. All the cowgirl, doggy style, and missionary animations from the Resource Pack have been cataloged - working on the standing and blowjob/misc. animations now.

Uploading most recent file in just a few minutes.

Eric

I went nuts today. The Resource Pack has been cataloged. In addition I added 2 others (121.1 and 121.2) for something different.

Hopefully now when I do updates people will run across animations they have not seen before.

Up to 149 animations cataloged now!

Eric

I went nuts today. The Resource Pack has been cataloged. In addition I added 2 others (121.1 and 121.2) for something different.

Hopefully now when I do updates people will run across animations they have not seen before.

Up to 149 animations cataloged now!

Eric

Excellent! I've been following this thread since the beginning and can't wait for the rare/random anims. I want to see if there are some I haven't seen before. Thank you for all of your work.