What do you think about an animation collection?

OK now! GREAT THX ger4!! Now i know it's the problem of 20_motion.ini.

So people if ur using this pack u need to change the line in 20_motion.ini

set xLoversPkrQuest.sposgroup to 4

to

set xLoversPkrQuest.sposgroup to 5

and there will be no error about SPos=0.

and i ruined my game after finding out this problem...Good luck to u Roachboy.

I should reinstall now.

As someone who does not use the extender, I changed the ini for the foreplay from group 5 to another group so I could use them as a regular animation. IF you set the animation group back to group 5, they will work as intended for Lovers Extended.

Eric

Thanks for the answer ... but as I don't know much about animations and ini-files ... how do I find the corresponding ini-files (yes' date=' I know where the ini-files are, but there are a lot in the folder)?

[/quote']

The ini file and the kf files are all pre-sorted in the data folder inside each animation's folder. Just copy each animation's data folder into the data folder of oblivion and the animation files go right there they need to.

Eric

OK now! GREAT THX ger4!! Now i know it's the problem of 20_motion.ini.

So people if ur using this pack u need to change the line in 20_motion.ini

set xLoversPkrQuest.sposgroup to 4

to

set xLoversPkrQuest.sposgroup to 5

and there will be no error about SPos=0.

and i ruined my game after finding out this problem...Good luck to u Roachboy.

I should reinstall now.

As someone who does not use the extender' date=' I changed the ini for the foreplay from group 5 to another group so I could use them as a regular animation. IF you set the animation group back to group 5, they will work as intended for Lovers Extended.

Eric

[/quote']

:D yeah~ noted

anyway your work is awesome!

umm sorry do anyone have some time to answer more questions?

is the correct version in download link complete? or is it incomplete? since im kinda confused with my animation folder and i dont know if i outdated it or updated it, some of my animations position angels are wrong.

ANYWAY so when i saw this treat i though its much better to replace all my animations with this,

if im not mistaken this work is suppose to contain all latest animation of humanoid and creature npcs sex animations that are correctly available, right?

thanx in advance

is the correct version in download link complete? or is it incomplete? since im kinda confused with my animation folder and i dont know if i outdated it or updated it' date=' some of my animations position angels are wrong.

ANYWAY so when i saw this treat i though its much better to replace all my animations with this,

if im not mistaken this work is suppose to contain all latest animation of humanoid and creature npcs sex animations that are correctly available, right?

thanx in advance

[/quote']

you can replace all human to human animation with this pack.(1-200 if u know. i downloaded it yesterday)

personally i think its much better than original animations.

just be ware that if you are using lovers pk extender you better leave 20_motion alone or see what i posted above.

is the correct version in download link complete? or is it incomplete? since im kinda confused with my animation folder and i dont know if i outdated it or updated it' date=' some of my animations position angels are wrong.

thanx in advance

[/quote']

you can replace all human to human animation with this pack.(1-200 if u know. i downloaded it yesterday)

personally i think its much better than original animations.

just be ware that if you are using lovers pk extender you better leave 20_motion alone or see what i posted above.

ahh ok thanx for the update and tip! but what about the creatures?

I started a new thread in the "Downloads" section. The link is here...

http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=10356

For those of you who are new to Xlovers and are not familiar with how to install new animations, look up the installation section and the trouble shooting forums for instructions on how to do that. It is actually quite easy, and once you know how it works, you can mix and match and as well as change the numbers of the animations, etc.

For now I have human only animations...after a break I will start on creature animations.

Eric

• 1 month later...