[SIMS4] YrSa BDSM devices

On 3/30/2020 at 1:23 AM, simsfan555122 said:

"An error has occured. The files cannot be extracted."

this is what comes up when i try to unrar the file i downloaded in an online unrar app.  in my downloaded app it also won't un rar

I get the same error, I'm using 7zip and I zip and unzip lots of stuff :D My OS is WÄ°N8.1

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

Hi! i tried downloading the pleasure bot and i got animations from it from your animations page but whenever i try to place it in my world ill search it up and go to the misc for appliances and it wont be there do you know anyway i can trouble shoot this? i also got your all items file to see if that would help but it didnt

5 hours ago, RainbowPens said:

Hi! i tried downloading the pleasure bot and i got animations from it from your animations page but whenever i try to place it in my world ill search it up and go to the misc for appliances and it wont be there do you know anyway i can trouble shoot this? i also got your all items file to see if that would help but it didnt

I have exactly the same problem: after placing a Pleasure Bot in the world, it is treated like a regular fabricator. BTW: great idea ?

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
On 12/17/2021 at 8:47 PM, Roggvir said:

For anybody who cannot see the objects in Build mode:

Remove Better BuildBuy, if you are using it.
Doing so fixed the problem for me.
(btw. i didn't came up with this by myself, i found this solution via google, but don't remember where)

That's a pretty big demand... why 99% of other mods work and this doesn't with BBB?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 10/2/2021 at 5:27 PM, D2Diamond said:

Same. The Pleasure bot doesn't do anything any differently then a regular fabricator. I'm not sure what it's supposed to do differently. I wish there were some instructions that came with it. Or an option menu for it.

Unfortunatly same problem here. Chisamis Ground Dildo is in my Mods folder. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 4/15/2022 at 9:49 AM, cfreeknight said:

I can't find the downloads for the Rocking Horse, Submarine, A-Frame, or Wheel of Eros. Where can I find those files?

Rocking Horse, Submarine, A-Frame, Wheel of Eros are on my Patreon. Because the animations for these objects are only on Patreon so far. They will be made public later.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...