If your game is crashing or loading to infinity come here.

Hope that you have not misunderstand my post about that it is me that stays away from it.

Oh and I have read and follow that tread from day one.

You have one tread about it here to.

That mod come from the need from many, it works for many, and not for others.

My self believes in that, if it works dont fix your game. If it dont, start by looking what makes your game crash.

If you have issues whit strings, then you perhaps should consider to add it.
My self have not that issue.

• 2 weeks later...

Hope that you have not misunderstand my post about that it is me that stays away from it.

Oh and I have read and follow that tread from day one.

You have one tread about it here to.

That mod come from the need from many, it works for many, and not for others.

My self believes in that, if it works dont fix your game. If it dont, start by looking what makes your game crash.

If you have issues whit strings, then you perhaps should consider to add it.

My self have not that issue.

Everything you say makes sense, however sometimes it is too late to fix a broken game.

It's better to understand what you are doing and go in well prepared for a heavy load.

If you are using a light load and your game works fine.  You don't need to add anything.

But if you are planning on going in with a bunch of mods with a high string count... go armed with the right tools ahead of time.

Or be prepared to start over.

But yes, what you say is true.

Archived