Removal of unbelievable / fantasy armors from game

I'm looking for a mod that completely removes most of the unbelievable / fantasy armors and weapons from the game, making fur, hide, studded, iron & steel pretty much the only armors and iron and steel the only weapons used. I do mean completely, no level list, no treasure finds, no forging.

Ideally, I would like varying levels of protection to replace them with so there would be very light padded armor on one end of the spectrum and tank like boilerplate on the other.  Same with the weapons, from a sharped stick to Damascus steel.

I've google searched this quite a while, but as soon as the word 'remove' is added to the list you can guess most of the things that show up.  

Dunno about completely removing them but afaik Requiem (that gameplay overhaul intended to be more hardcore ... which it indeed is - on lower levels) removes armors and weapons made of exotic materials like ebony, glass and so on from the leveled lists. You'd have to invest perk points into smithing skills to unlock them which you could choose not to of course.

Morrowloot also might have some version or branch that removes these materials, but that's just a guess.

Dunno about completely removing them but afaik Requiem (that gameplay overhaul intended to be more hardcore ... which it indeed is - on lower levels) removes armors and weapons made of exotic materials like ebony, glass and so on from the leveled lists. You'd have to invest perk points into smithing skills to unlock them which you could choose not to of course.

Morrowloot also might have some version or branch that removes these materials, but that's just a guess.

Thanks, I should of mentioned I already use Requiem, and it still leaves several things I'd like to get rid of...

Are you speaking about a mod like this one ? http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/14175/?

I haven't tried it though, but it sems to remove fantasy items for leveled lists (you still can craft fantasy weapons and armors, but that's a good start I think).

Not perfect, but it looks like a good base I can start with. Now to see if I can make it compatible with Requiem...  Thanks.

Archived