what sex mods are compatible with Enderal?

What existing Skyrim sex mods are compatible with Enderal? And how to make them compatible? Im sure its not as simple as jsut installing them in the Enderal Folders, yes?
Should each file's pathway be renamed from the skyrim to the enderal folders?
atm im hoping at least the Devious Devices series of mods other similar ones to be run in Enderal

Since Enderal developers have changed some fundamental things (without need from my P.O.V.) most likely no sex mod will ever work.

They changed elemental keywords, factions, relationships and AI behaviours - and lot's of hacks make it hard to put NPCs into scenes.

I made my Maria Eden compatible with Enderal and it was a mess - I stopped it. Sexlab and Zaz are working partially - but pretty often things are going mad.

The only way to get Sex into Enderal would be to create an Enderal Sexlab. Keeping the Skyrim Version in line with an Enderal version is almost impossible.

• 3 months later...

oh, a post necromancer

spectators won't be able to comment since the dialog they look for in defeat pex are no longer dialogs in enderal sexlab esm

if you use nudesuit, it won't load on race don't remember (you add it to that armor, or renumber that race to argonian or khajit id)

minor stuff that can't make the mod go crazy if it don't work

170807050234379298.jpg

170807050238163988.jpg

170807050241350439.jpg

170807050228937384.jpg

170807050228195292.jpg

170807050237574783.jpg

I'm currently using sexlab with

defeat (had to modify some stuff, mainly factions, to allow the pc to be robbed, but the sex part worked right out of the bow iirc)

follow me for sex

scent of sex

zaz animation pack

SLAL

sexlab tools

DD (assets)

Everything which has hard references to the skyrim worldspace, characters, quests ...  will obviously not run.

Also, don't forget about the race id (via tes5Edit,in arma records, must convert race id 13746 to 33899 for Arazealean, 13748 to 33898 for Qyreans in order for custom clothes and accessories to work)

I don't know if the creatures sex works. I like my occasional troll intercourse like everybody else, but I thought it was too much hassle. Technically, I suppose it should work just fine.

• 2 years later...
On 8/7/2017 at 1:17 PM, Aleanne said:

I'm currently using sexlab with

defeat (had to modify some stuff, mainly factions, to allow the pc to be robbed, but the sex part worked right out of the bow iirc)

follow me for sex

scent of sex

zaz animation pack

SLAL

sexlab tools

DD (assets)

At least for any of those mods that allow patches/new version, could you upload them your tweaked versions (for those that need to be tweaked).