hmm..the castle dungeons perhaps? :cool:

I looked at the Dragonsreach Dungeon and I can't really find a good place to put it. The cells are kinda hard to view because the only way to see in are through the cell doors. As for outside the cells, it's just a big hallway with low ceilings.

I hope you enjoy it in the main hall. If not, give me some other ideas for where you'd like it. If you really do want it in the Dragonsreach Dungeon, I'll just stick them in the cells I suppose. I chose the main hall due to my original vision of this being a public humiliation device (like real stocks of course). Or if you want me to place more of them, just let me know.

Some afterparty shots for fun.

For now' date=' I just made a couple of additions to the main hall of Dragonsreach. At first I was thinking of replacing the well in the trade district outside The Bannered Mare (like have sort of a public viewing/humiliation area), but I didn't want it to conflict with another mod that changes the Whiterun exterior. As far as I know, not many mods modify the interior of Dragonsreach.

I made some screenshots to showcase what I did and to give people ideas of what they can do with it, and I probably went overboard. The fanfic I mentioned I was trying to make earlier, I took characters from it and let them play in the hall with the new devices. After the screens, I will detail how I got each NPC into position (just the two devices as the rest is just filler for the screenshots). Big props to the SSG team for the animations I am using here. Hope you guys enjoy!

[/quote']

dude this is badass thanks !!!

I chose the main hall due to my original vision of this being a public humiliation device (like real stocks of course). Or if you want me to place more of them, just let me know.

hey, if it is for public humilation, you maybe should place it outside, eg somewhere near the marketplace :D

I chose the main hall due to my original vision of this being a public humiliation device (like real stocks of course). Or if you want me to place more of them' date=' just let me know.

[/quote']

hey, if it is for public humilation, you maybe should place it outside, eg somewhere near the marketplace :D

I mentioned in an earlier post why I didn't at first, but I'll try it anyway. There is a ton of stuff in the CK around the area I want to place it in (replace the well outside The Bannered Mare with it - there's all sort of invisible stuff like events, markers, etc.), so it might be difficult for me to edit (I'm a novice at best with the CK). I will give it a shot tomorrow though.

Or if you think there's a better spot to put it other than the trade district, let me know. As I mentioned though, a lot of mods modify the Whiterun exterior, so I didn't want this to conflict with that. But if you don't mind, I'll give it a shot.

Hm, maybe the Skyforge area since it's got some pretty good visibility and somewhat out of the way so NPCs won't all be stuck trying to path around it. We'll see.

For now' date=' I just made a couple of additions to the main hall of Dragonsreach. At first I was thinking of replacing the well in the trade district outside The Bannered Mare (like have sort of a public viewing/humiliation area), but I didn't want it to conflict with another mod that changes the Whiterun exterior. As far as I know, not many mods modify the interior of Dragonsreach.

I made some screenshots to showcase what I did and to give people ideas of what they can do with it, and I probably went overboard. The fanfic I mentioned I was trying to make earlier, I took characters from it and let them play in the hall with the new devices. After the screens, I will detail how I got each NPC into position (just the two devices as the rest is just filler for the screenshots). Big props to the SSG team for the animations I am using here. Hope you guys enjoy!

[/quote']

Glad you enjoyed it! :) Your topic pretty much started this!

I chose the main hall due to my original vision of this being a public humiliation device (like real stocks of course). Or if you want me to place more of them' date=' just let me know.

[/quote']

I mentioned in an earlier post why I didn't at first, but I'll try it anyway. There is a ton of stuff in the CK around the area I want to place it in (replace the well outside The Bannered Mare with it - there's all sort of invisible stuff like events, markers, etc.), so it might be difficult for me to edit (I'm a novice at best with the CK). I will give it a shot tomorrow though.

Or if you think there's a better spot to put it other than the trade district, let me know. As I mentioned though, a lot of mods modify the Whiterun exterior, so I didn't want this to conflict with that. But if you don't mind, I'll give it a shot.

Hm, maybe the Skyforge area since it's got some pretty good visibility and somewhat out of the way so NPCs won't all be stuck trying to path around it. We'll see.

[/quote']

Glad you enjoyed it! :) Your topic pretty much started this!

yeah lol i was just looking for bondage mods XD

MAH GOD ! Over 9000 internets to you sir/ma'am.

when i suggested the castle dungeons' date=' i thought one or two pillories or something, but this... blows my mind.

Dragonsreach BDSM party, HERE I COME ! :cool:

[/quote']

Hehe, glad you enjoyed it :)

Placed a few more of these in the Wind District outside the Hall of the Dead. Coordinates for each one:

Middle (when facing east)

setangle z 271.2

setpos x 22771

setpos y -3633.7

setpos z -2948.54

Right (when facing east)

setangle z 177.5

setpos x 22667.6

setpos y -3530

setpos z -2948.54

Left (when facing east)

setangle z 2

setpos x 22666

setpos y -3729

setpos z -2948.54

Some more screens, got carried away again.

I love this. Definatly a nice addition to Whiterun. :)

Curious though' date=' what's that latex looking armor set in the blonde is wearing in your screens?

[/quote']

Can you be more specific? Not sure which one you are referring to. If you mean the gag, link is on page 1 (post #2). Or are you talking about the Daedric Chain armor on the guards?

Thank you so much.Whiterun has become more beautiful :)) but can you make a non-futanari version. It not really my thing.

Unfortunately, all this does is add those standing shackle devices to Whiterun and Dragonsreach, nothing else. While I do know how to attach NPCs to them, they'll only show up with their legs bent as you normally see shackled NPCs in Skyrim. So good news for you, no futas! Bad news, no NPCs period and you need to set everything up yourself as I detailed in an earlier post.

Why the screenshots then? I guess I like sharing my sick and perverted fantasy, but more importantly, hopefully it will inspire a more experienced person to make a real mod that will allow me to fulfill said fantasy. :)

I'm really enjoying the creations you've shared here, just thought I should drop in and let you know. I would've never figured you could use seemingly simple props to make such great shackle posts. Now I'm working other ideas to see if it could be expanded a bit more. Hats off to you mayatola!

Why the screenshots then? I guess I like sharing my sick and perverted fantasy' date=' but more importantly, hopefully it will inspire a more experienced person to make a real mod that will allow me to fulfill said fantasy. :)

[/quote']Don't short-change yourself. Pretty slick work you've done. Really deserves it's own thread.

I love this. Definatly a nice addition to Whiterun. :)

Curious though' date=' what's that latex looking armor set in the blonde is wearing in your screens?

[/quote']

Can you be more specific? Not sure which one you are referring to. If you mean the gag, link is on page 1 (post #2). Or are you talking about the Daedric Chain armor on the guards?

Thank you so much.Whiterun has become more beautiful :)) but can you make a non-futanari version. It not really my thing.

Unfortunately' date=' all this does is add those standing shackle devices to Whiterun and Dragonsreach, nothing else. While I do know how to attach NPCs to them, they'll only show up with their legs bent as you normally see shackled NPCs in Skyrim. So good news for you, no futas! Bad news, no NPCs period and you need to set everything up yourself as I detailed in an earlier post.

Why the screenshots then? I guess I like sharing my sick and perverted fantasy, but more importantly, hopefully it will inspire a more experienced person to make a real mod that will allow me to fulfill said fantasy. :)

[/quote']

=_= .... anyway, good screenshot...