[Help] Random lines on the side of the body

joshjosh170

Hello, I am new in DOA5 modding and I already know some basics. However, I'm having a problem everytime I swap the body of a character. Some lines always appear even though the source of my mesh body does not have any lines or gap on it. Any help will be so much appreciated, thank you! :D

post-1638828-0-09241600-1492236075_thumb.png

For seam smoothing and related normal vector correction, please check out this post.  Sometimes removing doubles could cause some side effect which can be avoided if you follow the tutorial.

A bit more on what seam smoothing does and how it works here.  Please note that this tutorial is old and button layout is now different, but the core principle of this functionality remains the same.

For seam smoothing and related normal vector correction, please check out this post. Sometimes removing doubles could cause some side effect which can be avoided if you follow the tutorial.

A bit more on what seam smoothing does and how it works here. Please note that this tutorial is old and button layout is now different, but the core principle of this functionality remains the same.

Thank you so much! This is what I'm looking for! :D

Archived