Modified Human Rig for Sex Animations (+ Four-Play Rigs)

Crazy6987

These are modified versions of ShadeAnimator's Human Rig, I have added IKtargets for the hands so that they will only move when you want them to, kind of like how the feet are in the original rig. This was made with the intention for Sex Animations as it will make things a lot easier when creating those animations. This was the biggest thing for me when I was creating my animations. Before, I was manually going in and repositioning the hand everytime it moved for a lot of my animations, it was a painful and time consuming process that also kind of prevented me from creating decent quality sex animations. But now with these rigs I can create much better animations and hopefully it won't take as long to do so. I'm sure others could make use of the rigs as well even for non-sexual animations.

New - Added Four-Play rigs - Currently includes nine Human actors in the scene. Refer to the PDF in the file for some useful information regarding these rigs.

Note: Rigs are available for these versions of 3ds Max: 2015, 2014, and 2013

Credits

ShadeAnimator - Original Rig (F4AK)

Leito86 - Male Body Mesh

Caliente - Female Body Mesh

Four_Play_Rigs.7z

• 9 months later...

Archived