SexoutEpidemic [v1.1]

Guest user29

Cool, it's only good for version 20130514.1 and later though, I'm not sure I'd bother with 20130328 as I'm probably ditching it for the latest beta to become the stable version in next few days.

Ok, I'm waiting for this until I release a new update

well i could not get this to work xD
were does it start?
or do we just start raping people with sexkey mod?
in any case could not get it to work

well i could not get this to work xD

were does it start?

or do we just start raping people with sexkey mod?

in any case could not get it to work

You need to play female PC and get pregnant by Spore Carrier.

If a NPC has sex with you it's getting started.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I have the latest version of this from the thread, and I can get pregnent by one of the spore carriers... however when ever I have sex with any npc, male or female nothing happens... anyone had this before?

It only triggers if someone has sex with you eg. rape you.

And it depends on the version of SCR and Sexout Pregnancy.

I didn't have time to make my current version compatible to the latest SCR.

I'm just working on TamagoClub V1.15c fix. After this is finished, I will look at this.

• 2 months later...

So this version does not work with the current release versions of SCR and Pregnancy at all? The player character got an Epidemic Token just by masturbating, without having sex with another NPC. The spores might be flying around in the contaminated air of New Vegas :), but I think this is not how it is supposed to work?

So this version does not work with the current release versions of SCR and Pregnancy at all? The player character got an Epidemic Token just by masturbating, without having sex with another NPC. The spores might be flying around in the contaminated air of New Vegas :), but I think this is not how it is supposed to work?

Yes, its broken.

But your error seems to be not related to this.

What version did you use (sexoutNG and epidemic)?

Do you get pregnancy during anal and oral sex with Epidemic disabled?

This is my latest version of Epidemic.

Just compiled it against Pregnancy 20131114.

This is untested.

You need an Epidemic free save and you need to make a backup of your save game.

Known issues:

The use of the formlist SexoutNGFLGlobalCBEndFLA, SexoutNGFLGlobalCBEndFLO and SexoutNGFLGlobalCBEndFLV doesn't work reliable, if multiple people have sex at the same time.

I don't know a way to resolve this.

2013-11-27

- Menu reworked

- Debug option added

- Some little changes to the scripts

- Now, it works with sex in both directions

2013-12-01

- Fix spam to console with debug enabled/disabled messages

Sexout Epidemic V1_1 (2013-12-01).7z

This doesn't seem to work on hostile npcs, they just keep shooting/hitting me after the rape.

What should happen?

Have you enabled kill male npc and the npc don't die?

Enable debug-mode and look at the console output.

Console command: scof "myconsoleoutput.txt"

will log the text into a file.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

I was kind of wondering if I could get some help on starting this. I have been constantly going through the forums and have yet to find how to start this. I presume you get pregnant by spore carriers in order to start this. Any help would be appreciated.

I was kind of wondering if I could get some help on starting this. I have been constantly going through the forums and have yet to find how to start this. I presume you get pregnant by spore carriers in order to start this. Any help would be appreciated.

Female PC and need to be pregnant by spore carrier. After having sex other females should get pregnant

Female PC and need to be pregnant by spore carrier. After having sex other females should get pregnant

Thanks. I was kind of uncertain on how to do this I will give it a shot.