upskirt mods?

eksynn

anyone know of any mods that push the vertices "up" so you can properly see upskirt if the sim sits in such a position? (or just cam up their skirt while they're standing?)

or, perhaps, any on-going projects to do this that uses user-selected undies (or none at all)?

edit: i should specify, i don't want NEW skirts in the game. i want the current skirt and dress meshes replaced by versions you can upskirt with.

I did a search for this kind of mod a while back and didn't really come up with anything. Bonerd's Slutty Clothes  (http://www.loverslab.com/topic/73410-bonerds-slutty-clothes-etc-edits-minor-bug-fix-update-3082017/) replaces the silk skirt from Get Together with this from what I remember, but the other skirt in that mod is a new mesh. I'll double check and edit this post if I'm wrong.

But... yeah, as far as I know, that one skirt replacement is the only one in existence so far. If either of us finds anything else though, I'd love to report back to each other here.

EDIT: Now that I'm looking back, it looks like even the replacement is edited to make the skirt much shorter. I'm assuming that's not what you're wanting.

anyone know of any mods that push the vertices "up" so you can properly see upskirt if the sim sits in such a position? (or just cam up their skirt while they're standing?)

or, perhaps, any on-going projects to do this that uses user-selected undies (or none at all)?

edit: i should specify, i don't want NEW skirts in the game. i want the current skirt and dress meshes replaced by versions you can upskirt with.

Im also waiting for something like that, it could be an invisible item in "those areas" that could be found under Accessories.

But even more I wish for new clothes, that look like

a pulled up skirt

a pulled down jeans/pants (to the knees/feet)

a pulled down bra on the waist

pulled down panties (to the knees/feet)

Basically a little bit of everything from jeans to lingerie as pulled down/up, revealing private parts. Maybe even panties "moved to the side" only to show just enough (srrry for english^^) 

And if someone wants to make that:

Decoration Objects that show undressed clothes pieces lying on ground, like lingerie, skirts but normal clothes too, to make it look "messy"?

@ricard911 - thanks, i'll keep this thread updated if i find anything xD

@nairah - i'm mostly looking for the vanilla clothes without that pesky groin hider.

@pou - thank you so much for the links o.o i'll check them all out carefully - but they all seem to ADD clothes to the game...

@everyone - hmm.. i'm not very good at modding, but i'm wondering if anyone would be willing to help me, or be able to do it themselves?

what i propose basically exporting all vanilla skirts/dresses from the game, edit them in some kind of 3D software (such as blender?) in a way that doesn't lose the rigging, then repackage it into a replacer or standalone .package file (which i have zero clue how to do properly. tried with something as simple as trying to add pictures to the game, didn't work xD)...

I'd offer to help, but I don't have anywhere near the skills to pull it off. If nobody else is interested and I figure it out, I'll shoot you a message. If it doesn't turn out to be too rough of a task, maybe we could split the workload between us? This is all just speculative, but I'll try looking into it the next few days. My modding experience is limited to pretty simple retextures...

EDIT: So I started messing around with it in Blender. I'm pretty sure it won't be too much of a problem to delete the vertices on the bottom (the "floor" of the dress/skirt that prevents you from seeing up it) and then import the legs in (it's looking like all of the legs/pelvis that were "inside" the skirt are deleted, so they need to be imported back in. Shouldn't be too difficult for me.). However... the inside walls of the skirt don't have textures, so when you're looking upskirt, it's invisible from the inside-out.

I think I can figure it out. For an experienced modeller, I'm sure this would just be busywork. For me, it's gonna be a challenge. I think I can eventually get it to work though.

my biggest issue is finding the right files (or even opening the game packages to begin with) and then creating a .package file to replace the default clothes xD if i can get past that, i can edit the models on blender or something.

i wonder if it would get unrigged...

edit: for the skirt not to be invisible, either the bottom wouldn't be deleted and actually moved up along the skirt itself, or more faces would be added

i feared the legs would be deleted... i wonder if your way to re-add the legs would work, and if they would also work with the current skin and the selected underwear o ô

Do you have Sims4Studio? It's fairly easy to find the appropriate meshes and export them using that program (once you spend a little time getting acquainted with it). If you want, I can explain it over PM or find a quick tutorial.

I haven't had any real progress the last week, but it's been really hectic and busy. I'm sure later this week I'll be able to devote some time to working on this again.

Do you have Sims4Studio? It's fairly easy to find the appropriate meshes and export them using that program (once you spend a little time getting acquainted with it). If you want, I can explain it over PM or find a quick tutorial.

I haven't had any real progress the last week, but it's been really hectic and busy. I'm sure later this week I'll be able to devote some time to working on this again.

i do now xD thank you for telling me - i already knew about it, i just didn't really know what it was for

don't worry about tutorials, i'm sure i can find some online

and i can relate.. RL's pretty hectic right now - both family health and love-life issues. heh

ugh i also need to practice with blender D; honestly, if anyone can get started on this mod i'll just attach myself to the project and help where i can.. i doubt i'll be able to do much for a while due to RL being a pain in my tailbase xP

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...

I tend to think skirts as an accessory would be a good idea.  SO many great skirts for the sims but that endless void just annoys the hell out of me.

But I also would rather choose the underwear that is seen as I think it represents their personality to a degree.    

Not coming from a perverted aspect but that void just shouldn't be.

• 10 months later...

I also need this. Underwear pulled down just above the knees. I want my sims to change into it when they use the toilet, and for masturbating and bending over girls for a quick fuck.

I have seen screenshots of jeans and pants pulled down around the ankles. Not sure where to get that either.

6-3.JPG.98f8cfe0827244c7f2c4e0931b7ab6ac.JPG.813bd6cc3d6c3d34fa2fa31ffb6e6d06.JPG

• 7 months later...
On 3/27/2017 at 4:07 PM, eksynn said:

hey i know im really late but i found a thread that is talking about upskirt mods http://modthesims.info/t/560567 they have some helpful download items too

• 4 months later...

Archived