Misaligned and improper anims, console issues

I decided to test out a few animations because I noticed when the character masturbated it played a randomly selected lesbian animation instead of the solo anims. I thought I'd open the console and spawn a few NPCs but when I appended the list ID of 01 to the beginning of the NPC form ID for placeatme, I found that it didn't work returning an error that the object of the specified ID could not be located.

So I decided to test the immediate surroundings. I closed out, downloaded the sexkey addon, tried the spawn command again, didn't work, then went around and tested. People seemed to work, dogs did, but cazadores seemed to be offset by their entire body length, appearing behind the character completely instead of on top, which it looked like they should have been.

I've had a few other minor issues that don't bother me, but I'll post here if anything else stands out next chance I get.

Are you absolutely sure? If you have any of the DLC or pre-order packs, FNV will load them even if they're not checked. It will also load master files if they are available and you are loading an .esp that requires them.

If Sexout.esm is actually there, the IDs should be correct. Unless those creatures have for some reason been removed from the plugin for whatever reason. I can't check at the moment or I would.

Should I check the DLCs' boxes in the mod manager as a means to obtain the true form ID? Of course I won't leave them checked, as this might cause issues...

Edit:

Indeed that worked, with all the DLC in place, 01 becomes 0A

Now the only issue is the aforementioned animation issues.

Guest Donkey

When you start your game, hit tilde key ~ and nvse should already tell you where the mod is located. And what number it begins with.

Archived