Frendly ennemies, something has got terribly wrong.

Hi to all
I really don't know what I did
Maybe its a defeat or death alternative something something that I changed but I'm not sure...

All the "bad" npc's in the game like necro's bandit's forsworn's are now my frends. More than that when I attack them their health regenerate to 100% really fast and they still are my buddies like I did nothing to them.

What's wrong ?

That is weird. I know that you can make friends within the Druadach Redoubt forsworn in Vanilla but still being buddies after you attac6k them? Weird. I take it back. Read the notes:http://en.uesp.net/wiki/Skyrim:Druadach_Redoubt

Nothing to do with that.

All human ennemy factions are now my frends.

Must have something to do with me doing changes in Defeat of DeathAlternative MCMmenus

HELP !!!  :huh:

Found my problem. It came from "slave trainer" witch is a good mod but you have to be extra carefull when using it.
In the 30 first minutes of game play I found about 6 major flaws.
That's just one more.
I don't know how I became frends with each ennemy faction I enslaved but it happened. Bug stopped immediately on desinstal of the mod.
Think I'll go with "paradise halls" instead.

Archived