Damn dude. As far as armor ports and recreations go this is probably the best i've seen. Def using it for my next playthrough.

Just wait until you see the improved version.

Hype! Really good job =)

I would love to play it with mod like this http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/48915/? but for syndra ofc

I actually have ideas in the same direction. Problem I see is that the player character basically doesnt say anything except for grunts, screams etc. and thats not exactly what I am looking for. A follower with full Syndra VO for quotes during combat etc. may be better. Best thing obivously would be to have the original voice actor or an extremely good synthetic voice of hers for even new lines in the Syndra voice.

But player character VO as a start may do too. :) I am actually actively pursuing how to get the Syndra spells into Skyrim. Stay tuned, it may take a while and will be presented in another thread then. ;)

Damn dude. As far as armor ports and recreations go this is probably the best i've seen. Def using it for my next playthrough.

Hype! Really good job =)

I would love to play it with mod like this http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/48915/? but for syndra ofc

I actually have ideas in the same direction. Problem I see is that the player character basically doesnt say anything except for grunts, screams etc. and thats not exactly what I am looking for. A follower with full Syndra VO for quotes during combat etc. may be better. Best thing obivously would be to have the original voice actor or an extremely good synthetic voice of hers for even new lines in the Syndra voice.

But player character VO as a start may do too. :) I am actually actively pursuing how to get the Syndra spells into Skyrim. Stay tuned, it may take a while and will be presented in another thread then. ;)

Syndra was my main for a few years back when I played League. Having her voice and spells in Skyrim would be amazing. 

Hype! Really good job =)

I believe you can combine it with this mod http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/21215, you can put anything in to that and your character will say it during some events (killing someone, exploring new area and etc more info about that in modpage). So you can put full VO for a playable characer =)

Here is example someone did that with Diana VO: 

About the hair that's part of the helmet, is that custom hair made within this mod, or can I find that hair in another mod / hair pack to use?

It is custom.

New version will have a variant of the helmet without hair which means you can use your own hair choice and equip the helmet too.

The tga textures for this seem a bit odd, do they make it harder for people to do bodyslide conversions?

I'd just like to see the open toe / heel stockings released in UUNP Bodyslide... They look great/

This version is a very early one. Here a screenshot of the one we are currently working on, with fixed toes.

Heels are something we are working on.

post-503463-0-44360000-1491949714_thumb.jpg

The tga textures for this seem a bit odd, do they make it harder for people to do bodyslide conversions?

I'd just like to see the open toe / heel stockings released in UUNP Bodyslide... They look great/

This version is a very early one. Here a screenshot of the one we are currently working on, with fixes toes.

Heels are something we are working on.

It's very well done!

Would it be possible to release the leg wraps in 2 pieces? The one that comes up to the knee and the thigh piece as a separate piece? That would be awesome.

Also having the hand claws separate would be great, and if you made claws like that for the toes too it would be perfect!

It's very well done!

Would it be possible to release the leg wraps in 2 pieces? The one that comes up to the knee and the thigh piece as a separate piece? That would be awesome.

Also having the hand claws separate would be great, and if you made claws like that for the toes too it would be perfect!

Currently not planned, unfortunately.

It's very well done!

Understood, I was actually able to add transparencies to the cloth parts in order to achieve the knee high boots, however I could not get the mid thigh metal band to go transparent.

The tga files are throwing me off from the typical dds file edits. Could you explain which texture file needs alpha added to it in order to hide that metal band? Thanks!

It's very well done!

Understood, I was actually able to add transparencies to the cloth parts in order to achieve the knee high boots, however I could not get the mid thigh metal band to go transparent.

The tga files are throwing me off from the typical dds file edits. Could you explain which texture file needs alpha added to it in order to hide that metal band? Thanks!

The upcoming improved version comes with a separate modder resource. This should do.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hello! I am a new player from China mainland .I am a LOLer,too.

So, Can I share this amzing mod to China mainland bbs?Not 3dm,but like Skycitizen or other mod bbs

You know China mainland user link to loverslab is not easy.

THX

Yes, you may relink it. Just make sure you mention that it originally came from here.

Thanks for asking beforehand. Have fun and enjoy :shy: