no the lines where there but i copied the dialog box itself from another place so that i didnt have to put in the conditions all the times soo it semed like i forgot to acualy change the settings of the dialogbox

i also had it so that the bandits attacked the villagers :s and im going to put the bandts as guards :D that would be a fun show

Indeed there's was a big issue with dialogue :P .

Beside to fixing all bug, about nightmares, could be interesting to see somes pc's humiliation scene (nightmares are supposed to be a bad moment for the dreamer). it's a idea like other.

there is lots of wierd stuff that is going to happen in those dreams thats for sure and and your caracter is going to be having sex in so many situations during the day and when its finaly time to restup and go to sleep there is even more comming when she is sleeping soo its probly going to enup whit the daytime for resting even tho you dont have a minut to rest eather during the day or night. soo then the big question is how messed up in her head will she get :P

Ah very nice concept, and why not make mix weird with somes sex in public scene too, after with dreams possibility are infinite.

I can't wait to see that but if you need somes idea i can still help if you need to see with your thoughts of course.

anny ideas are welcome i think i just got the script for the nightmares in working order whit help from cpu but i have to finishe the first quest inside the dream b4 i can acualy test it but as it is now after you triger this quest if you go to bed you chose for how long you are going to sleep like normal and after that amount of time has passed inside the dream you will get moved back to the bed u went to sleep in

soo for now im making an quest as an first quest in that dream story but after that i think im going to make it like an story by itself that you get to do while sleeping and if you chose to sleep for 7 hours then you get to run around on that story for 7hours b4 u get moved back to the bed. and as for the main story i will add points when you have to go to sleep inorder for the story to progress.
but this will definetly not be compatible whit ineed tho

If SLA isn't required, then remove it from the mod dependency.

To remove a dependency, go into the CK.  In File > Dropdown select your mod and make it the Active plugin.

In the small window to the right, HIGHLIGHT the ESP or ESM you DO NOT WANT as a requirement, and hit Ctrl Delete.

THEN click OK to load your mod, and save it.

This removes masters or esps that you may accidentally have ticked but don't need.

anny ideas are welcome i think i just got the script for the nightmares in working order whit help from cpu but i have to finishe the first quest inside the dream b4 i can acualy test it but as it is now after you triger this quest if you go to bed you chose for how long you are going to sleep like normal and after that amount of time has passed inside the dream you will get moved back to the bed u went to sleep in

soo for now im making an quest as an first quest in that dream story but after that i think im going to make it like an story by itself that you get to do while sleeping and if you chose to sleep for 7 hours then you get to run around on that story for 7hours b4 u get moved back to the bed. and as for the main story i will add points when you have to go to sleep inorder for the story to progress.

but this will definetly not be compatible whit ineed tho

So each nightmares could be enough longer or it'll be fast dreams? 

It'll be a lot of work then if each nightmare will contains a big event, i guess the idea at the end will be pc will wondering what is reality and what is nightmare and if she's awake or if she's dreaming.

well each nightmare wont be containing 1 big event there will be an story going trugh multiple nightmares while progressing trugh the story while awake will unlock small side storys to the nightmares or something like that idk how the storry will play out yet but i keep on getting new ideas on stuff that would be cool to add as i progress. im going to upload again later today whit the nightmare part working later so that people can tell me what they think

and also if there is annyone who have any ideas of stuff that would be cool if i added just let me know and il see what i can do about it

well each nightmare wont be containing 1 big event there will be an story going trugh multiple nightmares while progressing trugh the story while awake will unlock small side storys to the nightmares or something like that idk how the storry will play out yet but i keep on getting new ideas on stuff that would be cool to add as i progress. im going to upload again later today whit the nightmare part working later so that people can tell me what they think

and also if there is annyone who have any ideas of stuff that would be cool if i added just let me know and il see what i can do about it

A kind of "redline" so  :)

I'd have somes nice ideas but i'll wait to try the new contains to make me a idea.

so i finaly got it working took awhile cuse i didnt get to testit until late cuse of some npc's that absolutly wanted to attack me :P but they should be friendly now. and the ferry seats should acualy be there now and the nightmare/dream is added and working. soo have fun everyone and let me know what kinda things you want to see in the dreams im open to annything

Like i said early, a dream were the pc find herself no clothes on and maybe disappeared but pc is still in the same island, same place and player could wondering why she's naked etc... could be nice but making that like a "event" maybe.

I'll try the new version and i tell you after ;)

I've tried the new version and i have somes weird bugs, i've start again a new save and when i drop on the island the quest about island doesn't start and i find myself with no quest started it's weird.

I'll creates a new perso and see if it's because that.

I'm playing right now and I've been said to introduce myself to the last 2 dremoras on ship,the first would be outside on the top floor but ther's no one.

Beside this there's a Dremora speaking about a device but I didn't see any of it.

Anybody can help me,please?

Thanks in advance

I'm playing right now and I've been said to introduce myself to the last 2 dremoras on ship,the first would be outside on the top floor but ther's no one.

Beside this there's a Dremora speaking about a device but I didn't see any of it.

Anybody can help me,please?

Thanks in advance

damn i think i have messed it up and btw do you see land or water next to the ship ?

Weird, the dremora is still on the top floor for me.

I've created a all new chars and start again like i said to heroko and it worked just fine excepted the first nightmare but what i see it's normal.