View File

this is just a start but it will hopefully let people help me whit ideas and stuff like that

in the story you get droped on an island whit no idea whats going on and enup teaming up whit an dremoracalled lizzy that is an follower that i made and you are having trubles whit really bad dreams which is what im going to work on tomorow since that quest broke earlyer.

hopefully you all will enjoy this and help me whit idea's and stuff so that i can make it great

the only plan i have atm is that im going to add an pirate island just for fun but im looking for some really cool pirate armor i can use for that and maybe some better ships

it only have female story at the moment but at some point i will add an difrent twist for male caracter

as soon as you start you there should be an courier comming to you

just uploaded some fixes now everything should be good for me to start expanding to other islands and you wont endup traped in the nightmare until you acualy start the quest now

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/82492/? is the previus version

it needs sexlabframework
zazanimationpack
sexlabaroused but havent used annything from that yet but it accidentaly ended up there
dragonborn heartfires and dawnguard
and probly fuz-ro-da since im not doing voices

and i use stuff from
apachii for allowing me to use his hair http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/10168/?
HeroedeLeyenda for http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/73512/?
hhaleyy for http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/51602/? used the eye brows
kalilies for http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/68311/?

and i tried to get sos to work on my custom dremora race but gave up but i think i left the files there

and i got help whit the scripting from ashal, cpu and delzaron they are the best

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    03/12/2017
  • Category
  • Requires
  • Special Edition Compatible

Seems interesting like mod, very good luck for it :) .

But what is the goal of this mod and theses nightmares?  Do you know if it'll be horror theme aimed or mainly sexual with somes fetish or something else?

I know it's maybe a bit early to asking about that but i'm curious ;) .

Seems interesting like mod, very good luck for it :) .

But what is the goal of this mod and theses nightmares?  Do you know if it'll be horror theme aimed or mainly sexual with somes fetish or something else?

I know it's maybe a bit early to asking about that but i'm curious ;) .

not really horror but after you start the quest wheneve u go to sleep u will get moved over to the ship from the start and learn more and more about whats goinging on and at a set amount of time u will get moved back to the bed u went to sleep in there will be 2 storys unfolding at the same time and at some point they will merge havent decided how yet since im just making up the story as i go soo if you see something that would be cool to add let me know and i will see how i can impliment your ideas

Ok... great.

good to see a new Modder take their first steps.

I play around with the CK but I'm nothing special, and I don't have a mod out there, you do.

I  will download this and let you know what I think.

I will help you in any way I can.

keep on writing Mods.

i wasn't really planing on putting it out there yet but i wanted feedback soo i figured why not

soo i was thinking off adding an horny female bard to the dremora ship but i cant just put her there whitout an nice way of getting her there soo does annyone have an good idea on a story for moveing her there
maybe i could make an story where i add her as an follower or maybe she comes to the island in a boat and and since her only skills are sex and singing she gets a job at the inn plz give me ideas cuse im kinda lost on thatone

I've tried the mod and i must say for a first time it's really amazing keep going the good work.

About the ship at the beginning, i think dremoras should know the player is the dragonborn instead to be a perfect stranger to them it should add a little plus to the immersion (it's my opinion).

About the female bard, she could be a another adventurer like the player and come to the island by the boat to explore her dirty side something like that.

There is a little bug when i am on the island and bandit camps, it tell me i've to check out the camp but when i'm talking to the dremora nothing's happen and a bandit don't want to die it's weird.

I've tried the mod and i must say for a first time it's really amazing keep going the good work.

About the ship at the beginning, i think dremoras should know the player is the dragonborn instead to be a perfect stranger to them it should add a little plus to the immersion (it's my opinion).

About the female bard, she could be a another adventurer like the player and come to the island by the boat to explore her dirty side something like that.

There is a little bug when i am on the island and bandit camps, it tell me i've to check out the camp but when i'm talking to the dremora nothing's happen and a bandit don't want to die it's weird.

didnt you get force greeted by one of the bandits?

and i was wondering if i should make the player the dragon born and add a dragon island but i kind of dont like changing the dialog to where the player is the dragonborn whitout even having content that reflects that the player is dragonborn but il keep it in mind for when i make more islands

Indeed, when i approach to the camp, all the bandits of the camp come to kill me but when everyone is dead there's a bandit called "emma" don't want to die,when her health bars come to zero she doesn't want to die she just kneels down and she gets up as if nothing had happened with his life bar fully it's weird.

I don't know if you want to go into humiliation theme for the PC and NPC, but if peoples of island/ship know pc is dragonborn, the person (or something's else ) who's behind all theses nightmares and "event" on the island could make everything to humiliates the pc or Lizzy to make them into somes kinky situations.

Like i said, it's my opinion, it's your mod but i give my mind about this ;)

Indeed, when i approach to the camp, all the bandits of the camp come to kill me but when everyone is dead there's a bandit called "emma" don't want to die,when her health bars come to zero she doesn't want to die she just kneels down and she gets up as if nothing had happened with his life bar fully it's weird.

I don't know if you want to go into humiliation theme for the PC and NPC, but if peoples of island/ship know pc is dragonborn, the person (or something's else ) who's behind all theses nightmares and "event" on the island could make everything to humiliates the pc or Lizzy to make them into somes kinky situations.

Like i said, it's my opinion, it's your mod but i give my mind about this ;)

really they want to kill you :s they arent supose to be agressive they havent been agressive towars me i guess i have to take another look at theyr factions

btw did you start an new game ?

Yes when i go near of the bandit camp's door, i hear them out their weapon and everyone go on me to kill me, what i see it's not supposed to be like this. :-/  

i think i found the reason they attacked tho :D i made an new player faction that i added em as friend too and if you already had an save you wouldnt get that faction soo i added the normal player faction to it now soo shouldn't be a problem when i upload again

this esp should remove that for now if you feel like checking out the last bit TLIQuest.esp

Ah great, glad to hear it, i hope it'll working fine now i want to keep playing this mod  :D

I could have somes idea for your story or for "event" if you need somes help, like i don't know which theme/fetish/orientation you want take for your mod.

ps: the problem is solved about bandit's camp Heroko :)

atm it seems like the player is just gonna endup corupted but what i was thinking was haveing the dremoras somehow take over the village but idk how i want to go about it and also i want the player to build up the town but then i need to find a valid way of getting sawn logs and the heartfires scripts are a bitch to deal whit since the sorce files arent there

I've a another little bug, it seems i can't use the little boat behind the camp when lizzy asking me to use it, i try to looking at everywhere on the little boat but nothing.It's maybe me who did something's wrong.

ohh the ferry seat has been removed :s

but thats not something i can fix whit an esp soo id say use setstage tlibandits01 70

but you will have to rerun that part when i update tho since that moves the boat over to the village and later il use that boat to move to another island but havent gotten that far yet soo not much of a problem atm

Just fine, without to spoil. 

When you go into the camp, a girl "forced" greet you saying what i'm doing here etc......a guy dressed in mage come to have fun with my pc, once it's over, i've to talk to lizzy and it's here where she tell me  to go at her boat and the famous"ghost" seat :P  .

After setstage using and all and after lizzy want to introduce herself to the farmer who tell me only "why did you bring her to here"