A question about Vampire Lords

So I've been meaning to start a new game in order to try the new vampire overhaul but I do not know how sexlab and the mods using it work with vampire lords. So my question is can you be raped by mods such as defeat and others like it in vampire lord form.

So I've been meaning to start a new game in order to try the new vampire overhaul but I do not know how sexlab and the mods using it work with vampire lords. So my question is can you be raped by mods such as defeat and others like it in vampire lord form.

As far as I know, there is no animations where the vampire lord is on the receiving end.  There are several animations with the vamp lord as the "giver", but not receiver.  Because the VL skeleton is different that the skeleton for humanoids, the animations for them (like other creatures) have to be specifically designed with the VL as the receiver.  And since there are no animations for it, the mods really don't support it (I mean, they might go ahead and start a VL/humanoid rape animation, but the VL will be in the "giving" position, not receiving).

As far as I know, there is no animations where the vampire lord is on the receiving end.  There are several animations with the vamp lord as the "giver", but not receiver.  Because the VL skeleton is different that the skeleton for humanoids, the animations for them (like other creatures) have to be specifically designed with the VL as the receiver.  And since there are no animations for it, the mods really don't support it (I mean, they might go ahead and start a VL/humanoid rape animation, but the VL will be in the "giving" position, not receiving).

Hello and thank you for the responce. One more inquiry, I read the Sexlab Defeat read me file and in it the creator of the mod said in his patch notes that there is support for downing vampire lords and werewolfs. I am not overly familiar with all of the animation available but presuming I found the appropriate animations (if such exist) and add them to sexlab the problem will be resolved?

In theory and with vanilla vampire lords: yes. i don't know the overhaul mod you mentioned, if that changes the skeleton of the vampire lord, you would need animations exclusivly made for that skeleton. On the other hand, at least some mods i've seen (not tried, though) seem to use a human skeleton for female vampire lords, in that case the usual human animations might work again, but that also depends on if defeat and such still recognize that properly.

Archived