How to apply underwear Armor to all NPCs?

I have a nude body replacers installed for both genders. I have a bikini for ladies, and loincloth for gentlemen. How can I set these undergarments to be a default "naked outfit" for all the NPCs at once, so that when I loot them, or use undress (for example) spells on them, they keep their underwear on? Should I set it as default sleeping outfit, or what, and how to do that?

At the same time, they would need to take underwear off and get naked "under circumstances".

So, I need a sort of two stages of nakedness.

What would you suggest apart from Underpants mod (for it is so cranky!)?

PS. If my request is related to an adult content, please let me know as soon as possible so that I piss off from here.

One method.. although time consuming, would be to make a mod that adds those items under outfits (you would need to locate the outfits used by the npcs you would want to have those).  You can create an override from TES5Edit if you do not want to mess with the CK. You could also probably write a script to do that.  Both of these methods would take a bit of effort.  I'm sure there may be other methods.  That's what pops to mind first for me.

An example you can use is this mod that adds the underwear for vanilla NPCs

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/69490/?

Without any use of scripts, the most simple way is to distribute underwear into outfit entries of all the NPCs one by one.  

Undergarments for all (http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/49555/) adopts this approach,

but, in addition to the inhabitants of Solstheim (When I had used that mod, UFA legendary was not uploaded).

I had to add underwear in outfit entries of any additional/non-vanilla NPCs manually

(so I eventually gave up my initial idea of using the mod). 

I hope the following mod tool will help you with this approach: 

Outfit Filter and Updater: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/71342/

Think, I gotta simply drop this stuff to all NPCs' inventory. No changes on their outfit. I presume, they will equip underwear in game after getting their default outfit off. Hopefully, one of these tools you've recomended would help. Thanks.

Easiest way to make eveveryone wear the underwear would be to use nifskope and transfer the _0 and _1 underwear mesh from the underwear nifs to the _0 and _1 body nifs. In game anyone that uses that body will be wearing underwear. There is no way to take the underwear away from them unless you delete the mesh out of the body files they will also never get naked this way.

Hey, it's not an option at all. I want them to get naked "under circumstances", e.g. if asked, and in other cases wearing underwear. You are right - I am searching for the easiest way to do that.

The easiest way is to have your default body, the one that is shown without armor, to be a never nude body and have a separate armor that uses just the body mesh that can be equipped as an armor or outfit.

NPCs will not use any clothing or armor in inventory unless they have no default outfit and also must be following or have a script to force them to equip the armor, otherwise if the default outfit is empty they will just be naked.

Dropping it into each persons inventory is going to take a bit of time you will also have to make sure to set the slot for the underwear to something that will not cause other items to be removed when they go to wear the underwear and the stats on them will have to be good enough for them to want to wear them if the stats suck they will not wear them. You might also have to alter everyones body size to the body sized used for the underwear or clipping may occur with some NPC's.

Archived