Commissioning Support For A CTD

I'm getting tired of making save files that can't be loaded, if anyone can fix the issue I will give them a fair price for their time as I've given up on trying to figure it out. The quick version is I can start a new game and play for as long as I like, but the second I quit to desktop and reopen Skyrim to play that same save, it tries to load, then for a split second I load into game with mods being initialized, and then I'm immediately sent to another loading screen, after which I CTD. I tried the coc qasmoke console prompt among other things. Any help would be greatly appreciated and for a solution compensated. Some of you are far more knowledgeable than me in the modding scene and can probably quickly find the error. I attached the loadorder and Papyrus log to this thread, if you need anything else from me don't hesitate to ask. I check the site regularly.

loadorder.txt

Papyrus.0.log

It may or may not actually help you, but I'd disable zzEstrus.esp in your load order.  You don't actually need it activated to use EstrusChaurus, you just need the animations in your data folder.  zzEstrus.esp hasn't been updated in a very long time.  It's throwing a lot of errors in your log.

(And you should run your saves through a save cleaner after you deactivate zzEstrus.esp, play for a bit, and save.)

i am seeing a lot of stuff like this:

ERROR: File "AAAAAA.esp" does not exist or is not currently loaded.

ERROR: Property AAAAAA on script BBBBBB attached to (########) cannot be bound because <NULL form> (########) is not the right type

WARNING: Property delivery on script AAAAAA attached to  (########) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

i think your mod manager is faulty because it looks like your mods are not getting loaded.

and it looks like there is some script overload, this may help a bit:

http://wiki.step-project.com/Guide_talk:Troubleshooting

Thank you both so much for the help, I disabled zzEstrus.esp in the load order and I made the manual changes to the Skyrim.ini file like what was suggested. I'm using the latest version of Mod Organizer so I'm not sure what is going wrong there, perhaps a setting I am missing. I attempted to run a save cleaner, however, I'm not certain if I'm using the best option to complete this task. 

Alternatively, is there a way to have the options for MCM preloaded to a new game, as it will at least allow some playtime as opposed to running installs for an hour as well as preferences. I'm not certain how to ensure all my mods load in before the game attempts to complete loading a save.

Alternatively, is there a way to have the options for MCM preloaded to a new game, as it will at least allow some playtime as opposed to running installs for an hour as well as preferences.

i think sexlab has a thing for saving it's own settings but i have never used it, i'm not sure about the MCM itself.

I'm not certain how to ensure all my mods load in before the game attempts to complete loading a save.

i'm not the best person to ask when it comes to using mod managers (because i avoid them like the plague) but i would suggest searching youtube for install guides, maybe there is something you have missed or needed to do inside the Mod Organizer.

Youre load order looks really off. Are you using Loot at all ?

The Loot from this link is what you need.

https://github.com/loot/loot/releases/tag/0.10.3

When you run it, use its update masterlist function first.

Loot will do a decent job of sorting your mods, but it wont be perfectly done.

For instance, it doesnt sort the More Nasty Critters mods right.

You'll need to do research about the mods you install and look for load order instructions.

The mod organizer that you should be using for Skyrim Classic is 1.3.11 from this link:

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/1334/?

When you uninstall/disable mods, its very wise to use a save cleaner such as SkyrimTools:

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/5031/?

Yes the link points to the Skyrim SE page on Nexus. The program works for both versions of Skyrim. It requires Java by the way.

Here is a link to a modern modding guide:

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/74427/?

It's pretty lengthy but you do not have to do every single step in it. You should give it a good read.

Alternate start will port you OUT of QASMOKE on your game load.

You need to open the console from the LOAD MENU (yes you can do this) and use COC QASMOKE from there. 

or leave the alternate start area by selecting one of the less populated inns or something...   then go to COC QASMOKE and save that as your safety load.

You can then load the "safety load" to get into the game.. and then LOAD one of your regular saves.

@Sladen2019

Thank you for the reply, I am currently using the current build of Mod Organizer, but I believe my LOOT may be a couple version out of date, so Ill get the new version and look for any changes. I'm still trying to get a handle on save cleaning, but it sounds like it may need to be done while in the game and that may pose a bit of an issue, but I'll give it a shot with coc qasmoke. I quickly gave the Modding guide a look over, but don't think Ill be able to tackle some of the issues until the weekend comes around. Does an ENB increase performance?

@Lodakai

Thank you for the information, I actually have to running the console command right out of the title screen, and am not sure if that poses an effect on anything. I have tried both tinkering with MCM menu in the location with the default character, and not tinkering them at all, and trying to load the save file, but unfortunately I get a double load screen and a prompt crash. I'll give it another test with a new save character, and try your suggestion there and hope for the best haha.

Archived