Help me enjoy skyrim again...

SewcooL

Hello, i've been gathering mods for my ultimate collection a very long time, something like half a year. Yes it's not huge but i can't play without them, and the game is very unstable as it is, so no more. But, as i said, the game is super unstable, very random crashes; on load, 2 secs after load, pure random, entering location, sleep/wait, game start etc. And sometimes the game just freezes (sound still plays, can hear the menu open and close on clicking esc) other than CTDs.

I don't think it's memory related, as i have a great pc and correct enb settings.

It's not corrupted save file as i start a new game every time i install a new mod.

It's not a corrupted game file as i reinstalled it.

So it left me with conclussion, god. damn. CONFLICTS.

Skyrim.esm=1
Update.esm=1
Dawnguard.esm=1
HearthFires.esm=1
Dragonborn.esm=1
Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp=1
ApachiiHair.esm=1
CreatureFramework.esm=1
Evil Lair of Hydra.esm=1
Havok Breast Physic.esm=1
BBLuxurySuite.esm=1
SexLab.esm=1
Devious Devices - Assets.esm=1
SexLabAroused.esm=1
ZaZAnimationPack.esm=1
Heretical Resources.esm=1
ZazExtensionPack.esm=1
Devious Devices - Integration.esm=1
daymoyl.esm=1
Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm=1
Devious Devices - Expansion.esm=1
paradise_halls.esm=1
ApachiiHairFemales.esm=1
hdtHighHeel.esm=1
HighResTexturePack01.esp=1
HighResTexturePack02.esp=1
HighResTexturePack03.esp=1
Unofficial High Resolution Patch.esp=1
AMatterOfTime.esp=1
Realistic Lighting Overhaul - Major City Interiors.esp=1
Tropical Skyrim.esp=1
SkyRe_Main.esp=1
SkyFalls + SkyMills + DG + DB.esp=1
RealisticWaterTwo.esp=1
SkyRe_EnemyScaling.esp=1
paradise_halls_SLExtension.esp=1
Prettier Bandits.esp=1
Undeath.esp=1
Realistic Lighting Overhaul - Major City Exteriors.esp=1
SoS - The Wilds.esp=1
Tropical Skyrim -- Birds.esp=1
SoS - Civilization.esp=1
SexLab_DibellaCult.esp=1
Realistic Lighting Overhaul - Dungeons.esp=1
Realistic Lighting Overhaul - Dawnguard Interiors.esp=1
SoS - The Dungeons.esp=1
SkyRe_EncounterZones.esp=1
Captured Dreams.esp=1
MilkModNEW.esp=1
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp=1
SexLabNudeCreatures.esp=1
SexLabNudeCreaturesDB.esp=1
SexLabNudeCreaturesDG.esp=1
HentaiCreatures.esp=1
SexLab More Creatures.esp=1
RealisticWaterTwo - Legendary.esp=1
SMIM-Merged-All.esp=1
xazPrisonOverhaul.esp=1
PAH_HomeSweetHome.esp=1
RealisticWaterTwo - Waves.esp=1
Skyrim Flora Overhaul.esp=1
MilkMod_MilkPumpsBasicB.esp=1
SFO - Dragonborn.esp=1
SkyRe_StandingStones.esp=1
SkyRe_Races.esp=1
SkyRe_EnemyAI.esp=1
RealisticWaterTwo - Dragonborn.esp=1
SL Sleeping Necro.esp=1
SOS - Shop.esp=1
daymoyl_DawnguardAddon.esp=1
SkyUI.esp=1
paradise_halls_fellglow_slave_camp.esp=1
Sneak Tools.esp=1
LoversComfort.esp=1
RealisticWaterTwo - Waves - Dawnguard.esp=1
SexLab Eager NPCs.esp=1
RealisticWaterTwo - Dawnguard.esp=1
Studios.esp=1
pahe_lakeview_manor_cell.esp=1
Equipping Overhaul.esp=1
SkyRe_Combat.esp=1
BBLuxurySuiteENM.esp=1
bm_SimpleAction.esp=1
Chesko_WearableLantern.esp=1
dcc-dm2.esp=1
dD - Enhanced Blood Main.esp=1
DD - Interactions.esp=1
dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp=1
dD-Dragonborn-Dawnguard-EBT Patch.esp=1
dD-Reduced Splatter Size.esp=1
dD-Reduced Wound Size.esp=1
Devious Deviants.esp=1
Devious Devices - Equip.esp=1
FloppySOS.esp=1
FNIS.esp=1
Havok Breast Physic.esp=1
FtM_3.esp=1
Havok Breast Physic Dawnguard.esp=1
Havok Breast Physic Dragonborn.esp=1
iHUD.esp=1
Locational Damage.esp=1
MatureSkinComplexions.esp=1
MilkModNEW HF.esp=1
MilkModNEW ZaZ.esp=1
MoreNastyCritters.esp=1
NonSexLabAnimationPack.esp=1
Pureweather.esp=1
RaceMenu.esp=1
RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp=1
RaceMenuOverlayCompilation - UNP.esp=1
RaceMenuPlugin.esp=1
Real Roads.esp=1

If there's anyone out there who is a genius, a great person and not as lazy as me, please help me find it :c

I just want to feel welcome in skyrim again, crashes make it so unenjoyable...

And yes, im willing to uninstall some mods for it to work.

I'm not going to go though all your mods to find conflicts, because that's seriously some work, but just glancing over your LO, I noticed several things:

*Evil Lair of Hydra: Man, that mod is ancient. I remember installing that on my very first character and I played the game at launch. Not sure if it causes problems but it's last update was like half a year after Skyrim was released.

*you don't need a Havok esm /esps anymore, not sure were you got that from.

*SkyRe has been succeeded by Perkus Maximus (wouldn't recommend either tbh, but that's personal taste)

But the biggest red flag:

Locational Damage. This mod is known to be highly unstable, to cause crashes and slow down your game. Also probably incompatible with SkyRe.

Just a note to the OP. Never fuckin ask for help with the excuse being that you are to lazy to do it yourself. It is insulting.

Lol.  Relax, guy.  He obviously meant it as sarcasm, insulting himself as a polite gesture.  Everyone's lazy one way or another anyway.  If you find it insulting, just remember:  offense is taken, not given.

What I find most odd is that I have over 250 plugins and I only experience an occasional crash or two when I repeatedly log in and out of my Skyrim trying to test freshly installed mods.  I guess I should consider myself lucky.

I also use Locational Damage and that mod is horrible in terms of its effects on Papyrus but I still like it anyway so it's bad but it's not a nightmare bad.

But what Wretched Scum said above about your load order has a lot of truth to it, so OP should really take those words into consideration.  I'd also recommend Skyrim Save Cleaner from the Nexus.  It fixed a billion of my CTD problems and I wished I would've known about it the first year I was modding.  I never leave home without it.

I feel like I know more tricks up my sleeve but I'll put them here if I can remember them.

Edit:  Oh, that's right.  Also try the Purge Cell Buffer trick.  Go into a completely isolated cell (like Breezehome) and type in PCB into the console and press enter.  I hear it's best if you wait 20 to 30 days for everything and everyone in Skyrim to reset.  And definitely do it on a save game that's been cleaned with Skyrim Save Cleaner.

a few things that should help some

1 - get and install "Safety Load" from nexus (  http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/46465/ ) if you don't have it already.

2 - get and install "Crash Fixes" available here on LL ( http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2551-crash-fixes/ ) if you don't already have it.

put them at the top of your load order (safety load then very next one crash fixes). I have them right after USLEEP.

3 - More Nasty Critters  please refer to the MNC download page for the correct order for the ESM/ESP files it gives you.

4 - Prison Overhaul  if you don't have the patches (I think the latest is 8N) you should get it for that mod (it really helps that one a ton)

5 - you do have a custom skeleton installed right???  if not I would suggest getting XPMSE by Groovtama (both here and on nexus).

Archived