Concern on where to start.

Piper_Feld

Good afternoon, fellow players (Lame opening I know). Before I make my request, let me first say that I have enjoyed these mods a great deal, as they have added a great deal to the game and have made the world so much more interesting to explore. Plus the elements of risk some mods bring add a great deal of tension that the regular game did not have. Which brings me to my concern.

I've been following these mods and playing them for a good while now, but I fell off the wagon around March/April as my final year at college got busy. As a result of this and a new computer, I'm leagues behind as far as updates are concerned and I'm basically starting from scratch. I've tried to piece together how to get going but I've been getting some conflicting information. So I guess what I'm asking is...would it be possible to get a solid list of just where to start. I'm just concerned that if I used what I did before, there may be some issues. The biggest thing for me is that I'm starting from scratch. Vanilla NV with no body mods or any mods to speak of. (STill setting up FOMM which is a little confusing for some reason) Any help would be more then welcome and I appreciate any help that is given. Thanks again.

Sorry to ask a question here, but I've been trying to find a place to read about how Sexout works for someone COMPLETELY NEW to FallOut. although I found some good resources, I don't think it has answered all my questions yet. Is there going to be a big learning curve on this? I have questions on how raping works in general in this game, like after rape what happens? If you die what else happens? I apologize but I don't know where to ask my questions and never played Fallout before :((

Also, I just bought FallOut New Vegas (NOT the Ultimate version) can I still use the Sexout mod?

Thanks everyone! Sorry for being a noob D:

New Vegas will work fine with sexout and no DLC. Just be sure to check requirements before you install mods.

As far as how sexout works, it basically just adds sexual interactions to the already available stuff in game. Each plugin does different things, read their threads to find out exactly what.

For the rest of your questions, as a noob who's never played a fallout game, I highly recommend playing the game "vanilla" (unmodded) first. Learn your way around the base game, most of your questions can only be answered by playing. Once you're comfortable with the base game mechanics, THEN add new stuff to your tastes. Just be sure to read any documentation that comes with the mod, and the original post wherever you download it from. Modders post that information for a reason :P

ahh thank you I will when it finishes installing!

I also saw some things about combat rape and really like the idea but I still don't understand what happens after you get raped. Or if you get STDs and don't treatit.....do you just die and that's it? Or is this something I can figure out from playing non-modded?

THanks!

Hey, not to sound ungrateful, but I followed the link and went through all 5 pages of the forum in question and found nothing resembling a file. Just a link to the big list of mods. Did I just not see something? Sorry again for all the questions.

Ok I am having MAJOR problems starting....I can't get the game running when sexout mods are checked :(((

It has been super frustrating and there are no clear directions I can find. I feel like everytime I find a mod, the description says it needs another mod to work which required another and another etc. SO I ended up downloading a lot of things and when I load it up in FOMM, it crashes periodically and/or when I launch Fallout New Vegas, it crashes.

The only time it did not crash was when I unchecked EVERYTHING from FOMM that had Sexout next to it except Sexout.esm

Can someone PLEASE help me???? :(((((((

Ok I am having MAJOR problems starting....I can't get the game running when sexout mods are checked :(((

It has been super frustrating and there are no clear directions I can find. I feel like everytime I find a mod' date=' the description says it needs another mod to work which required another and another etc. SO I ended up downloading a lot of things and when I load it up in FOMM, it crashes periodically and/or when I launch Fallout New Vegas, it crashes.

The only time it did not crash was when I unchecked EVERYTHING from FOMM that had Sexout next to it except Sexout.esm

Can someone PLEASE help me???? :((((((([/quote']

Start with just Sexout, SCR, Legion & Slavery, get them working first before installing all 20 mods at once :)

It has been super frustrating and there are no clear directions I can find. I feel like everytime I find a mod' date=' the description says it needs another mod to work which required another and another etc. SO I ended up downloading a lot of things and when I load it up in FOMM, it crashes periodically and/or when I launch Fallout New Vegas, it crashes.

Can someone PLEASE help me???? :(((((((

[/quote']

Some mods are needed for their meshes and textures or whatever, but not for their .esm/.esp files.

There's some sticky posts in the technical support forum that should help.

Hi everyone, I would like to thank everybody for their help/advice/contributions

So some update: I got the game working, apparently one of the mods was not FalloutNV compatible. So yay got Brutal Rapers working.

Bad news: When I get raped, no animation, invisible bodies, and all I hear are the moans (sexy not going to lie). Like I'll be walking to talk to someone and all of a sudden I get raped (which is what I want). But then, I don't see my character getting raped or the rapist's body. Like our bodies disappear and so I can hear the sex not really see it.

I also had another issue earlier where my game crashed if I got raped outside. Not sure but it may have beeen due to high stalker frequency (was playing around w/that). THe main thing is that my character's and rapist's bodies become invisible when the raping happens in Brutal Rapers. Can someone help?

Thanks so much!

EDIT: LOAD ORDER (am I missing any?)

FalloutNV.esm

Sexout.esm

SexoutCommonResources.esm

SexoutSlavery.esm

SexoutLegion.esm

Bouncing Natural Breasts.esp

SexoutZAZ.esp

SmallerTalk.esp

The Mod Configuration Menu.esp

SexoutBrutalRapers.esp

SexoutRapeGame.esp

SexoutNCR.esp

SexoutFiends.esp

SexoutKhans.esp

SexoutKings.esp

SexoutPowderGangers.esp

SexoutWorkingGirl.esp

SexoutSexkey.esp

Total active plugins: 18

Total plugins: 20

edit: it appears there is supposed to be an animations folder and I don't have one in my Fallout New Vegas folder....is this the problem?

The animations folder should be' date=' I believe, inside data/meshes/character.

[/quote']

Uh oh looks like I don't have any animations folder D:

I have _1stperson and _male as the only 2 folders. Am I missing a female one?

I was able to fix everything after a couple users generously took a lot of time to listen to my questions and complains and whining and for that I am thankful. I also appreciate everyone who took the time here to listen and try to fix my troubles :))

So now I just have questions on mods/gameplay......for example when I go to sleep or wait, how do I know that I got raped in Brutal Rapers? In fact I should post that question there.

Also for Sexout Pregnancy, when do I know if my character is pregnant?

Thanks! :)

Also for Sexout Pregnancy' date=' when do I know if my character is pregnant?

[/quote']

Do you have a pregnancy scanner? (I think you should, but I do not know if any versions of pregnancy do not supply one in your aid inventory.)

If not, you should eventually notice when you get P2 stuff equipped...

Also for Sexout Pregnancy' date=' when do I know if my character is pregnant?

[/quote']

Do you have a pregnancy scanner? (I think you should, but I do not know if any versions of pregnancy do not supply one in your aid inventory.)

If not, you should eventually notice when you get P2 stuff equipped...

I do but it says I have had sex 0 times despite being raped 56 times lol (it was an experiment where I left my character alone in a room in primm with 6 guys in brutal rapers)

Archived