any idea how to make this like sort of shinny metallic? the default cubemaps is kinda looks "plastic" and matte to me.

still good tho...

change the metal texture to a plain smooth one and change the Specular Strength on the mesh to 10

that should make it smooth and shiny.

any idea how to make this like sort of shinny metallic? the default cubemaps is kinda looks "plastic" and matte to me.

still good tho...

change the metal texture to a plain smooth one and change the Specular Strength on the mesh to 10

that should make it smooth and shiny.

ok imma try that, thanks!

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Favorite enchantments to put on Dark's <squish> butt plugs....

Mine (from Summermyst)?

1) Nova:  if your health falls below 25%, you have a 59% chance to release an explosion.

2) Influence Fear:  people within 11 meters have a 27% chance to flee

Common Speak translation:  if you get punched in the face really, really hard, while wearing a glowing butt plug, you may rip a massive, flaming fart (warning: children and family pets could die!).  And, if the fools stand too close to your butt, there is a really good chance they will suddenly run away!  Screaming.  "OMG, her butt just winked at me!   Swear to Sovengard!  RUN AWAY!"  So many jeweled butt plugs, so few enchantments...lol.

Honorable Mention:   Quake - 16% chance on block, to stagger an opponent.  "Don't mess with my ass, milk drinker, or it's Nova and Quake, straight from my butt to your face"

"Dark Console; training a$$h@l*s to be finely tuned killing machines since 2017!"  hahaha 

What are yours?

+1 for the hysterical fun!

{note: may require Expired's "No Enchantment Restrictions" mod to get full access to what can be placed on the plugs.  But I just now enchanted a plug, inserted it with no other clothing or weapons (except for a pair of stiletto heels), and punched a bunch of Whiterun guards, and sure as skippy, ppffffffft, BOOM!  My butt is now a lethal weapon, and guards began fleeing for their lives.  Jiggle, boom, flee.  Rinse and repeat}  {note2: keep a small healing spell ready, to pop you back over the redline to keep the explosions coming.  Remember, this is a dance with death, given the 25% threshold for the explosion to go off.  I was bouncing between 20-30% health while messing with this.   Cheap entertainment, for sure, but tickled me away.  key--> I also use Ordinator to make illusion spells/enchantments much more effective than that weak sauce offered up by the vanilla system.  So, fear effects actually work now}

• 5 months later...

A great little gift for my neko slave follower. Especially given there are no kitty tail plugs and the vibrating DD plugs were causing my game to constantly script overload crash whenever I equipped them on a follower for some bizarre reason:

387763053_bandicam2018-06-2704-58-29-967.thumb.png.d0e33d07823e2d4dc2a56c086c926184.png

Thanks.

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...