Female creatures

shunk

Heys!

Is there a mod out there except Loverscreatures that has female monsters than can rape/be raped by male characters, like the 2/3 creatures on Loverscreature`s last menu? Atleast something that makes creatures (or add creatures) more feminine?

Thanks in advance!

There are no such things ever made in the modding history as far as i know.

Unless it's a female char based - beast folks races like Tsaechi' date=' Argonians, Khajiiti, tang mo and the playable xivilai and ghost and avatar race.

[/quote']

Actually there are replacers that turn vanilla monsters into "monstergirls", Some are at the nexus, others I've only seen screenshots at Japanese sites. I am not sure if sex animations still work with these, tho.

Spriggan

PYx5T.jpg

Ghost

eCzEl.jpg

Elitra and Land Dreugh

dZlCV.jpg

Wraith

AtkwR.jpg

Lamia

lamLt.jpg

Wow that mod looks quite awesome. The crabby girls look alittle weird but the rest is awesome. Especially the ghost girl. Would be awesome to know what mod this is. But yes, i guess the "Rape" animation would look very weird on those. Sadly. =/ Would have been awesome if someone made it work tho.

Thanks for the quick reply`s btw! :)

Guest Demiales

Wow that mod looks quite awesome. The crabby girls look alittle weird but the rest is awesome. Especially the ghost girl. Would be awesome to know what mod this is. But yes' date=' i guess the "Rape" animation would look very weird on those. Sadly. =/ Would have been awesome if someone made it work tho.

Thanks for the quick reply`s btw! :)

[/quote']

ghost is from this http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=31610

I remember trying to get the humanlike spriggan to have working animations but it failed. If the creature is too different from its vanilla version then the animations that the vanilla creature can use don't work for the modded version. So, there'd have to be new (or remade) animations for some of those creatures.

This reminds me a lot with ERO-ragnarok online. XD ahh, those was a good old days before oblivion. Where people mod the mobs into female monsters.. into full blown 2d rape mmo.

We can only hope illusion.soft to make 3D-monster girl game in the future.

- For now let the monster rape the heroes. muhaha!

And looks like we found your monster girl.(The Demo trailer though)

http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=119&page=209

http://loda.jp/tamanegiii/?id=429

And i was right. It was Female in creature costume. XD that's is simply a brilliant idea~!!!!!! Let see is i can tweak this equipment into monster girl race. so i can rape slave the crap out of them~!! Like adult pokemons! <:3 put em on cages.

...or we could just wait patiently until the original author creates it. Can't wait.. Q_Q

• 1 month later...

Sorry for not posting in awhile. Had an Obkivion break so to speak. Triratne. You might be the Hero ive been wating for! I just now saw your thread and its a brilliant idea. And the more female creatures the better! dosent even have to be from the game itself xD. I will follow your progress on this project! As long as they are rapeable ;D.

PS: Will they try to rape you?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
Guest Donkey

No it can not. Open lovers creatures. You will see that oblivion does not allow to have gender selection for creatures. Even though you can give them female mesh they are still considered male in the end.

The only work around. they found. is using the normal npc create female or male. and use clothes that will turn them into creatures. But they will always still be npc.

The clothes will have the body mesh on it so it will look like a creature. Not that it is one.

Archived