SexAnimal - Animations - Standing Still

When the animation starts my character stands still and the dog (my test subject) stays in the same idle(like if he was sitting he would stay in the same idle for the rest of the animation) and the sounds are okay, i have searched a lot like 7 or 8 posts now and i don't know how to fix this i tried re-installing everything (the mods) used FNIS every single time checking the log file but i don't know what is happening, I enabled the creatures animations on the MCM, installed the mod with all the requirements first (obviously) and i sincerely don't have a clue about what is going on with my game. some of my other mods like the one that adds some opportunities to have sex with Npcs like camilla and lucan and i even used the debug spells to see if the sexlab framework was okay but the only mod not working is SexAnimal. Can someone help me? (sorry for any grammar error english is not my native language and i'm still learning it)

Do you have the Creature Pack component of FNIS? It's in the optional/updates section of FNIS's Nexus download page.

FNIS alone is not enough.

yep as i said in the post i installed all the requirements and everything needed to run the mods and used Fnis every time

Archived