I have Campfire and Hunterborn installed and it is a pain to cook 100+ meats one at a time in a camp fire that I just created or using a cooking spit or pot. Is there a mod that allows me to click on a bunch of raw meats and when I'm prompted to answer "Yes" or "No" I can just select "Yes to all" or something that will automatically do it?

I've done Google searches but, thus far I'm just finding mods for adding extra recipes and such.

P.S. I'm trying to use the recommended "Tagging" for requests and questions - I hope I did it correctly.

Thanks in advance.

While there isn't a Yes to All, you can make new recipes in the CK that take 100 raw meat and make 100 cooked. Might throw off the time element, as I don't think you can have it take 100 times as long without some kind of script for time passing (though there are mods that have that feature). Complete Crafting Overhaul has a few smelting recipes that take 5, 10 or 50 ore in exchange for the appropriate amount of ingots and a few other things like that.

I'd either figure out whether the recipes you want are in Camping or Hunterborn and try to open that mod in the CK. Find the recipe, edit it, give it a new name, change how much it takes and makes, and save the mod.

Alternately, there might be an optional ESP or patch from the makers of the mods for this very thing, but I'd guess you looked there already.

So I took this question over to Reddit and someone suggested Grimy Utilities. I watched some videos and while it did show a lot of awesome stuff, it did not show what I was looking for. HOWEVER, the description page mentioned something that I was looking for. I have already manually cooked all my meats so tomorrow/or later today I will kill something and try it out. I will let you all know if it works or not. I'm too damn hammered to be immersive...I'm going to go watch my PC shag a few folks and or creatures.

Peace, love, and all that bullshit. xoxo

/has Grimy's Utils

/forgot about Craft X

/wonders if this means he hit level 100 and made a skill legendary.

I installed it and no dice. Where is it in your load order and what do you have below or above it? I can't get it to work at all.

Well, I tried it myself last night but realized I don't have an MCM menu for it. Looked and there is no Esp because I only have the Plugin mod installed. I do remember looking at Utils in the past, but might have dropped it as unneeded or something. Can't even find the downloaded installer.

Mod number is really screwed up in my MO profile, as I have 405 mods but about 180 of them disabled right now.

I have the "Grimy Utilities Interface.esp". I downloaded all of the requirements that were listed on the description page and there's no mention of load order. I tried to keep things where I thought they should be but, MO and LOOT rearranged them. When I started up my game I got a message saying that the mod had been initialized but, like you I had no MCM and it didn't work when I tried to use the Craft thing for cooking in the fire via Campfire. I have no idea what to do.

Okay, I tried again and this time the MCM showed up, I went to the Crafting section and every time I tried to cook something I got an error message saying that I didn't have enough materials. I went back to the MCM and it said that "...may not work if there are different recipes...." So the ONE thing I wanted it for is useless.

Uninstalling.

Thanks anyway.

• 3 months later...