Looking for this body replacer..

Guest Donkey

no it does not work like that, that part is for lovers doctor, this mod only adds a lovers doctor race you need to select that. when you create a new character. then the normal options like lovers doctor are added. But i am not sure since lovers doctor is newer version somethings from lovers doctor where never added to cosplay.

Guest Donkey

Anyone tried 4UDik Real Body Replacements ??

Looks pretty good.

Low Option - Women's texture besides Khajiit and Argonians 2048. The rest of 1024. Height map and alpha 256.

The difference with Hi not visible from 1.5 meters. The size of one textures 2 730k + height 85K

Low resolution

Alternative Med - Women's texture besides Khajiit and Argonians 4096. The rest of 1024. Height map and alpha 256.Raznitsu with Hi not visible from 0.5 meters. The size of one texture 10 922k + height 85K

Medium resolution

If you are texture of the hands of HGEC - erase them. They differ from the standard only fitting to HGECovskoy texture of the body. I have adjusted to the standard. Same for the head.

Version with improved texture of the head from HGEC corrected.

Head texture patch

Option hi - Women's texture besides Khajiit and Argonians 4096. The rest of 1024. Height map and alpha 4096.Dlya close angles recommend to put fNearDistance = 0.1000 in Oblivion.ini to close the meshes are not clipped.

The size of one texture 10 922k + height 22 396K

• 3 months later...

Anyone tried 4UDik Real Body Replacements ??

Looks pretty good.

Low Option - Women's texture besides Khajiit and Argonians 2048. The rest of 1024. Height map and alpha 256.

The difference with Hi not visible from 1.5 meters. The size of one textures 2 730k + height 85K

Low resolution

Alternative Med - Women's texture besides Khajiit and Argonians 4096. The rest of 1024. Height map and alpha 256.Raznitsu with Hi not visible from 0.5 meters. The size of one texture 10 922k + height 85K

Medium resolution

If you are texture of the hands of HGEC - erase them. They differ from the standard only fitting to HGECovskoy texture of the body. I have adjusted to the standard. Same for the head.

Version with improved texture of the head from HGEC corrected.

Head texture patch

Option hi - Women's texture besides Khajiit and Argonians 4096. The rest of 1024. Height map and alpha 4096.Dlya close angles recommend to put fNearDistance = 0.1000 in Oblivion.ini to close the meshes are not clipped.

The size of one texture 10 922k + height 22 396K

Weird, but i cannot find the khajiit textures in the packages. I found Argonian and Dremora textures too, every race in it, except Khajiit textures! Whats going on? Where is it? :huh:

• 2 weeks later...

Isn't that the body that is with one of the lovers mods here?

I forgot the name but I do know the female sits on some skeleton chair while she is getting nailed, and she has that body replacer on.

@Triratnam

I think that those are those are the nipple penetration breast.

Heh, doesn't exactly appeal to everyone, but taste are taste.

Isn't that the body that is with one of the lovers mods here?

I forgot the name but I do know the female sits on some skeleton chair while she is getting nailed' date=' and she has that body replacer on.

@Triratnam

I think that those are those are the nipple penetration breast.

Heh, doesn't exactly appeal to everyone, but taste are taste.

[/quote']Lovers Doktor Lovers Niche:D

"nipple penetration breast" ???

Oh' date=' you mean sort of tit fuck on those nip? .. O_O; wtf.

[/quote']

Lol, yeah, something like that.

Not sticking your member between the tits, but literally putting your shaft inside the member like you would the vagina.

There are some hentai anime out there that has females with those same exact type of breast and are used for nipple fucking.

• 2 weeks later...

I think you'll find it comes with Niche and as mentioned previously char / npc is placed on skeleton chair while being nailed (Remodelling option), I find those nips a damn curse as they seem to only appear when they damn like and as I don't want them to start with can't find any way to turn them off.

liberx

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

here's a link to the omod of the Real Body by 4uDIK v0.8 (w/ High Rez Textures)

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=M3YFTBII

Could somebody possibly re-up this link seeing as the original on megaupload was closed >.<?

i have it but that body it's a real body.

and by real i mean armpit hair,REALLY hairy downstairs and also normal size boobs and butt.

I didn't really know since there's no pic of the body, but i saved it because of the megaupload thing.

here's a link to the omod of the Real Body by 4uDIK v0.8 (w/ High Rez Textures)

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=M3YFTBII

Could somebody possibly re-up this link seeing as the original on megaupload was closed >.<?

i have it but that body it's a real body.

and by real i mean armpit hair' date='REALLY hairy downstairs and also normal size boobs and butt.

I didn't really know since there's no pic of the body, but i saved it because of the megaupload thing.

[/quote']

OMG ewwwww small boobs... Lol jk but no really the hair gross i prefer lite runways or none at all. Ill just stick with that beautiful body you linked me to in the what is this mod thread. I just wanted the real body becuase i though the lower body was the one in that gif in this thread. It looked sooooo bouncy and loveable lol. Kobatsu nipples ftw btw.