Looking for this body replacer..

Guest Donkey

Don't get his hopes up, someone else asked this question too on this forum, maybe that was what you saw. This body was only seen with those nipple animations on shyuploader, other then that there is no downloads.

I'm impressed you found that Thesin! Shy irritates me with it's completely un-described uploads and pictures with no indication of mod availability. (Often, 'you can't have this, but I tease you with it anyway. I'm that kind of person.').

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Donkey

Lovers cosplay is just test race. who adds a doctor race you can play. the only problem is you can only wear certain type of cosplay armor making some missions impossible like arena matches when you have to wear arena armor.

these are the links:

Texture:Tesxture

1.0: lovers cosplay 1.0

and topic fix:Topic fix for lovers cosplay

you need to extract all 3 in you oblivion\data folder.

first extract texture, then 1.0 and last the topic fix.

This mod was experimental. and never tested with latest version 1.4.1 rev 89.

This mod i only tested with the older version from Jenova23. And at that time it looked pretty good. From what i still remember when you are raped some parts of your body becomes gradually visible, after a while it turns back to normal kind of what BU Break undies does but this was created before that mod became a hit.

Guest Donkey

no sure but lovers doctor is based on cosplay. the only difference is you can wear different armors with lovers doctor and cosplay you cannot wear anything else.

th_ups22727.jpgWhen installng CosPlay, textures as you described, for the Leina armor i accidently came up with this armor dont ask me how but i was tinkering with another mesh/texture called Melona .The armor is kind of silly in a cute way its the ghost hands and what they could/should do (see pic) if the mod was functioning, thats interesting.´Like the hands in cursed armor.

no sure but lovers doctor is based on cosplay. the only difference is you can wear different armors with lovers doctor and cosplay you cannot wear anything else.

Donkey do you know where i can find a description of LoversCosplay? cant seem to find one myself thanx iggy

Guest Donkey

Donkey do you know where i can find a description of LoversCosplay? cant seem to find one myself thanx iggy

Because there is none. Even when Jenova23 started this project this plug-in never got any translation done. And since i never got it to work beyond the first few days. i never bothered with it again.

This mod is not for any serious gaming at all. since you will never be able to get rid of the armor some mission will not be possible like arena matches etc.. or even the mythicdawn where you are forced to wear the robe you can't even complete oblivion with this plug-in on.

Because there is none. Even when Jenova23 started this project this plug-in never got any translation done. And since i never got it to work beyond the first few days. i never bothered with it again.

This mod is not for any serious gaming at all. since you will never be able to get rid of the armor some mission will not be possible like arena matches etc.. or even the mythicdawn where you are forced to wear the robe you can't even complete oblivion with this plug-in on.

Ok thanx The reason i ask is that i have it installed but nothing happens (where to go and why, Quest) i have not been forced into any armor.