Character not "hard".......?

So I've got the flower girl mods, aa mods, and immersive wenches mods all installed  along with the sexlab mod. Maybe I'm missing a male body part mod or maybe I clicked on the wrong choice when installing all the body mods I have with what I wanted. But when my character has a scene, he is rather.....limp. Is there something I need to install or do to change that or is that how it's supposed to work?

I'm also missing the SGHairpackbase.esm, the SGHairpackAIO.esp, and the ApachiiHairFemales.esm

Where can I download these for Skyrim Se? I can't find them anywhere using NMM.

Any help with either of these two problems would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

I've already got the Apachii Hairs for SSE installed but when I go to the plugins section, it says that I'm still missing the ApachiiHairFemales.esm. So I'm not sure if the mod is working properly or not. I've also downloaded Serana but I don't know if she's there or not because it says she's missing the ApachiiHairFemales.esm as well.

As far as the tempered skins mod goes, I'll download that tonight and see if there is any difference. Thanks for that. 

Anyone else know what to do about the two missing files: SGHairpackbase.esm and SGHairpackAIO.esp?

Thanks again for your help everyone.

Could you tell me which folder I should install the  Tempered Skins for Males - SOS Light Version, part 2 of 2.7z into? I want to make sure I extract it to the right place. Can I just extract it to the data folder with all my other mods? This is the one mod I have to manually install. 

Thanks.

Could you tell me which folder I should install the  [/size]Tempered Skins for Males - SOS Light Version, part 2 of 2.7z into? I want to make sure I extract it to the right place. Can I just extract it to the data folder with all my other mods? This is the one mod I have to manually install. 

Thanks.

Both files have a fomod just install with nmm believe me you don't want to install this mod manually has there are a lot of options, also make sure you get both the files one is from here the other is on nexus

Apachii Hairs for SSE

For SG Hairpack they are not here nor on Nexus, but if you google it you will find them.

About the body there are no real solution, there is not an official male body with animated penis. So or all time flaccid or all time erect.

I just converted sos light, i'm still testing but so far is working perfect that I will post if permission is ok, also there is a version already posted here that uses a custome texture both support the erection with flower girls without the use of console commands

Apachii Hairs for SSE

For SG Hairpack they are not here nor on Nexus, but if you google it you will find them.

About the body there are no real solution, there is not an official male body with animated penis. So or all time flaccid or all time erect.

I just converted sos light, i'm still testing but so far is working perfect that I will post if permission is ok, also there is a version already posted here that uses a custome texture both support the erection with flower girls without the use of console commands

PM @b3lisario.

So I just drag the zip file for Tempered Skins for Males - SOS Light Version, part 2 of 2.7z  into the NMM folder? Or put it into the data folder? I extracted it earlier into the data folder, but didn't have a chance to test it because I had to go to work. I hope I didn't cause any problems. How exactly should I move it from the downloads into the NMM?

The tempered male mods work great! Couldn't be happier. Can anyone tell me if I should run them with WICO or just completely uninstall WICO? Also, I still haven't found any links for  ApachiiHairFemales.esm, ApachiiFemale, SGHairpackbase.esm or SGHairpackAIO.esp for Skyrim SE. I assume they just don't have these mods for SE? So any mod that needs these to run effectively I should just uninstall and delete from my folder?

The tempered male mods work great! Couldn't be happier. Can anyone tell me if I should run them with WICO or just completely uninstall WICO? Also, I still haven't found any links for  ApachiiHairFemales.esm, ApachiiFemale, SGHairpackbase.esm or SGHairpackAIO.esp for Skyrim SE. I assume they just don't have these mods for SE? So any mod that needs these to run effectively I should just uninstall and delete from my folder?

For Apachii it's on the nexus here: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/2014/?

For SG it's not been ported as such, but it works fine in SE. Recommend opening the files in the CK 64 though and re-saving them to update to SE.

So I found out last night that the tempered male mods work with the flower girl options but when I use the "hello" or "hey gorgeous" dialogue, when the action occurs, he is sot again. But when I use the "do you remember you said you would do anything for me" dialogue, he is always hard. I would figure it would work for all "adult" dialogues. Anyone have any idea about this?

I also found out that WICO and the tempered male mods don't play well together. When I reinstalled WICO, my character's head was gone. So for anyone wondering, don't mix those two together. Although I've got some bug now where I'm wearing a helmet, but my character is bald and it looks like his head has been cut off and then put back on but you can still see the bloody red circle where his head was chopped off. Not quite sure which mod is causing that. But when I jump into a flower girl scene, all the clothes come off, and my character looks normal. No marks around the neck and his hair reappears.

Anyone with any ideas on how to fix these problems, I'm all ears.

So I found out last night that the tempered male mods work with the flower girl options but when I use the "hello" or "hey gorgeous" dialogue, when the action occurs, he is sot again. But when I use the "do you remember you said you would do anything for me" dialogue, he is always hard. I would figure it would work for all "adult" dialogues. Anyone have any idea about this?

I also found out that WICO and the tempered male mods don't play well together. When I reinstalled WICO, my character's head was gone. So for anyone wondering, don't mix those two together. Although I've got some bug now where I'm wearing a helmet, but my character is bald and it looks like his head has been cut off and then put back on but you can still see the bloody red circle where his head was chopped off. Not quite sure which mod is causing that. But when I jump into a flower girl scene, all the clothes come off, and my character looks normal. No marks around the neck and his hair reappears.

Anyone with any ideas on how to fix these problems, I'm all ears.

For me, erections didn't work if I had tempered males after SOS (it's quite possible I missed a step somewhere but for now I'm just using SOS Lite on it's own and it works).  As for WICO, I think you just need to put that before your male body replacer.  That's what I did with Diversity and it's working for me and as far as I know, WICO is very similar to Diversity.

Lots of mods seem to conflict with NPC overhauls and body/face replacers so I get the best results if I put those as far down my load order as possible.  Loot never puts them in a position that works for me.

• 2 months later...

I am having a different issue. I have both SOS mods added, have FNIS, have all of the Flower Girls SE x mods, i have textured males nude installed. I get the dialogue options to have sex with a character, but as soon as my character gets naked, the game crashes. What am I missing?

Archived