Do We Seriously Not Have A Server?

wolvesofodin1960

I frequent here often, in spurts. Never really interacting but browsing. A thought crossed my mind this morning as I woke up from one hell of a kinky Skyrim dream (honestly have not played it in two months, so it was a bit random). Do we seriously not have a Loverslab server for the Skyrim Online mod? I searched through the forum, but I could not find a single thread at all. I've never personally played Skyrim online but I do know that it supports mods from watching one of mXr's videos where he couldn't show something for obvious reasons.

I really want to get this discussion going, as I legit think that this could turn into something amazing. We could have a specific mods list that must be adhered to. A mod list that is voted upon. A strict application guideline to filter out the really creepy people or those who are under aged (written and voiced interview). For the most part we could say 21+. Have guidelines and a safety word setup so that if something is going past a certain persons comfort level whatever is happening can be stopped. I really think that this could be turned into something amazing, while I don't personally have the knowledge to set it up server side I imagine there are people who could.

Let's get this discussion going. I think together that this could become something amazing. 

Syncing SO with any scripted multi cloak mod is an absolute nightmare for people on fiber, much less hamster net.

Now throw in every fetish mod ever made here that certain people will 10000000000000000000000% insist on being put up

The problem with sex communities being super friendly with each other repeatedly is someone gets feelings someone else gets creepy and then someone else goes to jail for real

Never ends well even with supposedly 'grown ass' people involved, because people with extreme fetishes tend to be people with extreme emotional "features", and then it spills over into the rest of the community and then the party van shows up.

There's very plain set of reasons why sites like that never last.

Syncing SO with any scripted multi cloak mod is an absolute nightmare for people on fiber, much less hamster net.

Now throw in every fetish mod ever made here that certain people will 10000000000000000000000% insist on being put up

The problem with sex communities being super friendly with each other repeatedly is someone gets feelings someone else gets creepy and then someone else goes to jail for real

Never ends well even with supposedly 'grown ass' people involved, because people with extreme fetishes tend to be people with extreme emotional "features", and then it spills over into the rest of the community and then the party van shows up.

There's very plain set of reasons why sites like that never last.

You bring up some fantastic points. But it still baffles me that i really cannot find any evidence here of someone trying.

I frequent here often, in spurts. Never really interacting but browsing. A thought crossed my mind this morning as I woke up from one hell of a kinky Skyrim dream (honestly have not played it in two months, so it was a bit random). Do we seriously not have a Loverslab server for the Skyrim Online mod? I searched through the forum, but I could not find a single thread at all. I've never personally played Skyrim online but I do know that it supports mods from watching one of mXr's videos where he couldn't show something for obvious reasons.

I really want to get this discussion going, as I legit think that this could turn into something amazing. We could have a specific mods list that must be adhered to. A mod list that is voted upon. A strict application guideline to filter out the really creepy people or those who are under aged (written and voiced interview). For the most part we could say 21+. Have guidelines and a safety word setup so that if something is going past a certain persons comfort level whatever is happening can be stopped. I really think that this could be turned into something amazing, while I don't personally have the knowledge to set it up server side I imagine there are people who could.

Let's get this discussion going. I think together that this could become something amazing. 

it would be no problem at all, Everyone can his mods use which he likes, because these mods are inclusive at this person Installed and for no one other visible!

That problem is however, too many different mods there will be very common CTDs.  ;)

edit: Skyrim Online RolePlay Server Project

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/67418-skyrim-online-roleplay-server-project/

Likewise, I've been wondering about the very same thing for a while now.

Archived