[Sims 4][WIP] ooOLaLa World's Sex Animations for WickedWhims [TS4] (30th March 2024) [New Animations!]

Awesome work! Can't wait to play with these new animations in game.

Thanks, hope you like them :)

would there be any reason these animations dont work when i select them? a glitch happens where the man and woman stick to eachother and dont move?? Please HELP? i have the MC Commander mod, is that why its not working? PLEASE HELP

Make sure you have the latest Wicked Whims installed properly. And MC Commander does not cause any issues

how do i get th emod to work ? i put it in the mod folder there ar eno instrutios and it wont show up on my game

Make sure you have the latest Wicked Whims installed properly.

Go here for help; http://wickedwhims.tumblr.com/ 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Can you make some ff lesbian animations? I love your animations, but I also love the ladies, lol.

As a women into women, strapons really arent my thing and I'd rather have more real ff animations, thx love you

Hey :)

Honestly, I don't know how it's taken me this long make a lesbian animation. 

It's definitely gonna be added to the to-do list of things :)

Thanks for the comment

Thank's for the update O.L.L. heart.gif smile.png

No problem ;)

---------------------------*new anim*----------------------

• 2 weeks later...

Quick question, for the standing against the wall animations. Are the Sims actually suppose to be touching the wall, or be close enough to the wall to look like the are? Because I've tried and tried but cannot for the life of me find the correct area on the floor for them to stand to actually have them be facing the wall properly and be close enough to it so that it actually look like they're using it for support, opposed to just screwing while the dude uses some sort of superhuman strength to hold the girl up in the air whilst standing there thrusting lol. Is there a trick to getting that animation sequence to look right that I haven't figured out yet?

Thanks a lot for the last update and also thanks for keep trying to improve your animations making them more fluid and more and more quality.
Very good job!

Thanks! =)

Astonishing quality on the animations! Great job!

I'm also waiting for some lesbian animations. To me lesbian sex is the most sensual thing ever. Can't wait to see some in your work!

Elm-Tree-Les-2.gif

Thanks so much for the compliments :3

^^ for patrons this month but eventually everyone

I appreciate your support :D

Hi! Where can i find his hair?

I'm not sure I remember buddy. sorry

Thanks for adding an audible squirt to cumshots :') Love it.

Haha, I'm glad you like that detail ;)

Quick question, for the standing against the wall animations. Are the Sims actually suppose to be touching the wall, or be close enough to the wall to look like the are? Because I've tried and tried but cannot for the life of me find the correct area on the floor for them to stand to actually have them be facing the wall properly and be close enough to it so that it actually look like they're using it for support, opposed to just screwing while the dude uses some sort of superhuman strength to hold the girl up in the air whilst standing there thrusting lol. Is there a trick to getting that animation sequence to look right that I haven't figured out yet?

Haha, omgosh, I'm so sorry for putting through all that. I named that animation that because during my early days of animating I though I could position Sims on the wall but after I found out I couldn't I didn't re-name the animation. So yeah... just enjoy the 'superhuman strength animation, the way it is ...I guess :3 

Just joined on patron! Love all the anims. Will we see November's schedule soon?  :heart:

Thanks buddy! The schedule can be found on my patreon page now I think :)

• 2 weeks later...