Deleting an outfit/body from Bodyslide

Long story short, I saw a modded outfit that required some tinkering around in Outfit Studio. I tried for around half an hour before getting fed up and just uninstalling the mods. I have uninstalled the mods, but this outfit/body type is still here. I can't remove it at all. I've uninstalled all the files even mentioning the original mod. 

I just want this gone and I don't know how to do it without starting all over and uninstalling bodyslide and reinstalling it. 

More detailed version: I saw this photo (image 2) and I REALLY wanted to get it. I learned it was from 2pac's cbbe skimpy replacer mod, and a retexture called 'sisters of steel'. So I installed both only to realize, that the retextured example (that I was trying to recreate) didn't have a tie but my file did. So I opened up Outfit Studio (with zero experience) and tried taking off the tie to no avail. I gave up, defeated and angry. I uninstalled 2pac's mod and the retexture along with all other files associated with that. 

When I opened up my body slide to edit some outfits, I noticed my failed attempt ("2pac Piper no tie") was still in my Bodyslide. Now I am here, unable to remove it. 

(one more side note: I am very new to modding and I have no idea what I'm doing. If any kind soul actually replies and helps me, please make it very simple to understand)

post-1684275-0-75033700-1485154497_thumb.png

post-1684275-0-92428500-1485154755_thumb.jpg

I'm assuming you created that project "2Pac piper no tie". Uninstalling Bodyslide will not remove any USER created files like yours. You'll have to do this manually yourself.

Look for "2pac piper no tie" in:

Data/tools/BodySlide/SHAPEDATA

Data/tools/BodySlide/SLIDERSETS

It's in your bodyslide folder look for the file and delete it. Bodyslide/slider sets/new outfit.osp. There might be others as well.

I found the new outfit folder and deleted it, but the "2pac piper no tie" file is no where to be found in my /SHAPEDATA or my /SLIDERSETS. When I have time I'll go through every single folder in /SHAPEDATA and /SLIDERSETS and look for it there, as the preset is still appearing in my bodyslide.

I appreciate the simple and impossible to mess up instructions. :)

Archived