View File

Hello i come back to old good Skirym looks like this game tont get old only better :classic_smile:

I have make some custome clothes and armor for my own use ,ok many custome outfits like 30.... or more dont remeber :classic_smile:,and i want share some of them with other Skyrim players.

Here are 2 outfits witch i rly like it .

Ok some more info about autfits
UUNP HDT Bodyslide (So i think need bodyslide for it )
Can get them in game by crafting in Leather section

Installation

Unpack rar file and drop in your Skyrim Game folder and active .esp

i didnt test it on any mod manager so cant tell if will work.

New file in Zenna-Armor_Update if you dont have older file (Zenna-Armor)then need download to or older outfits will be invisible.

Permission
Dont use it for make profits ,if any1 want edit them or use for other modds its ok with me just give me credits for it .

I rly dont know what more info i can add here i think its all :classic_smile:

And sorry for bad english

Edited by CPU

Hey Zenna, I'm loving your fur armor but there's an issue with it that I saw, shown in the spoiler below.

post-62237-0-57352800-1485255013_thumb.png

The fur armor's NiTriShape Group17580 is missing the furbottom.dds and furbottom_n.dds textures (aka they're not packaged with the file).

post-62237-0-94168800-1485255009_thumb.png

Other than that keep up the good work bro. :D

Hey Zenna, I'm loving your fur armor but there's an issue with it that I saw, shown in the spoiler below.

The fur armor's NiTriShape Group17580 is missing the furbottom.dds and furbottom_n.dds textures (aka they're not packaged with the file).

Other than that keep up the good work bro. :D

Thx for info looks like i have forgot copy thos file from my personal mod to this witch i upload :) ,i have many custom outfits made by me and not alweys remember where i add thos dds file :P.

Any way i have add thos file to mod now so everythink should be ok now ,and i upload this file rgith now :)

do you plan on making a CBBE version of the armors as well? :) Or are you strictly working with UUNP? Would just like to know. I love your work very much, but I also like the CBBE body better than UNP and UUNP :)

Sorry but dont have that much time and im rly lazy for make them for CBBE ,but if any1 want edit for thos outfits to CBBE and upload in own mod its ok with me :)

Taday i have some free time and i make fast outfit nothing special ,somethink like sport outfit ,Think its i rly lazy to work more with it so if any1 want this model pm me .

Outfit its with weight so just need import it to bodyslide and add sliders to it and done ,oh yes and need make texture .

ce13ea4f81.jpg