Ultimate desired content (Crusader Kings II)

I am currently using Arglwydd mod, Christianity mod and DWR together. I also love the Anime Portraits. I wish they could be combined, since I have to pass on the DWR Portraits for special characters :(.

I also did a big submod for myself, I just have it as DWCustom on my system. But it has things from all three main mods mentioned, so it would be difficult to present online. It however includes a Whore Academy, where you have some fun, and level up the Arglwydd skills of your companions, allows you to order whores for some fun, etc.

Never tried Arglwydd, so I can't tell what can be this mod capable of. Soooo, yeah.

Portraits are... tricky. Since they mostly cause incompatibility with other mods. And cannot be combined. But... still better than play vanilla. I can't imagine the game without mods.

About your mod. Since you have already this mod, you have options in your hands. You can keep it for personal use, or publish it. Give others permission to modify or enhance features of your mod... if they like it.

But yeah... something like whore academy or training grounds isn't bad for slave training...

Comment noted, sir.

Oh a virginity system would be nice. I'm mainly referring to women, but men too if you want.

You mean virginity related events? Oooor just mechanic, where characters are virgins?

Uh... why not both? XP

Virginity related events are present in Dark World mod, if I'm not mistaken. Toska mod has incest virginity taking. There are also several virginity events in DW.

And Dark World itself has virginity system and traits.

But! No-one said, that virginity system can't be expanded.

More Male on Female Beast stuff as it seems near non existent

Understood, sir!

For now... bestiality is available in Noxbestias Darkest Perversions mod. But be warned: it's alpha version of the mod.

About bestiality. What type of bestiality do you want?

Hardcore? Softcore? Single type repeatable? Long story bestiality? Bestiality character like Harvey, Bella or Hermione?

Dogs? Big cats? Horses? Cattle? Or just unusual bestiality?

Lost me know, I'll add your specificated suggestion into my event scenarios.

More Male on Female Beast stuff as it seems near non existent

Understood, sir!

For now... bestiality is available in Noxbestias Darkest Perversions mod. But be warned: it's alpha version of the mod.

About bestiality. What type of bestiality do you want?

Hardcore? Softcore? Single type repeatable? Long story bestiality? Bestiality character like Harvey, Bella or Hermione?

Dogs? Big cats? Horses? Cattle? Or just unusual bestiality?

Lost me know, I'll add your specificated suggestion into my event scenarios.

Dogs, Horses, Cattle seem like a basic place to start, really Male on Female Beast is so rare that i would accept near anything at this point just to have something to start with.

I'm working on a mod right now that uses Dark World as a prerequisite.  It's called "The Mercenary Commander", and it's about a Futa general and her all futa band of warriors.  

It'll be a lot of Futa dominating the player/ players fiefdom, a little erotic mind control through "cumlust."

It will be less on adding functionality to the game and more on adding story and characters through scripted events.  Should be done with it by the end of the month I hope.  I really want to see what people think of it.  (IE Super nervous as to whether it will be warmly received or not.)

** Edit ** wanted to clarify the "Cumlust" thing.  Alpha Futanari's whose cum has drug like effects on their partners, as well as the musky smell of their nether regions.  Should make for lots of fun.

I'm working on a mod right now that uses Dark World as a prerequisite. It's called "The Mercenary Commander", and it's about a Futa general and her all futa band of warriors.

It'll be a lot of Futa dominating the player/ players fiefdom, a little erotic mind control through "cumlust."

It will be less on adding functionality to the game and more on adding story and characters through scripted events. Should be done with it by the end of the month I hope. I really want to see what people think of it. (IE Super nervous as to whether it will be warmly received or not.)

** Edit ** wanted to clarify the "Cumlust" thing. Alpha Futanari's whose cum has drug like effects on their partners, as well as the musky smell of their nether regions. Should make for lots of fun.

Huuu, Futa events! I'm sure many players will appreciate your mod. Only one mod has so far futa mod and stories o.o

Hmmmm, Solo, if it isn't some secret... player will be able to play as general, or have her + futa band in court?

Mod is focused for one gender or both?

Need some help with ideas for mercenaries? My Google document is full of unused ideas :D

By the way... As what was for question. What would you like to see in other mods from modders? Content-wise.

Every comment about desired content helps, y'know.

Don't forget to add some flavour events or Easter eggs, tho! Always fun to come across them. Keep it up and good luck!

Never tried Arglwydd, so I can't tell what can be this mod capable of. Soooo, yeah.

You really should try it. Even beyond the EMC aspect it does some really interesting things from a mod authoring side

Okey! Sir, yes, Sir!

I'll try it as soon as I can get to laptolaptop :)

First of all... I have to try out newest mod versions here. And decide what culture I want to play... And dynasty. It takes literally hour and half to decide culture, look of ruler, name And other stuff

By the way, guys and gals. Do you know any good coat of arms mods, please? Mostly compiable with DW mods.

I'm so annoyed with vanilla ones. Never found what I wanted for my dynasty emblem :/

Ultimately i just want something that's finished. Arglwyd is being maintained by a fan, the original author seems to have just abandoned it at random, Dark World was on its way to being finished but Dewguru stopped and split it into Rebirth, and every other mod on this site is half finished which I blame on the expanion packs still coming out.

Really when Dewguru finishes Warwilf content and Vampire content for Dark World ill be content, not happy, but content.

Ultimately i just want something that's finished. Arglwyd is being maintained by a fan, the original author seems to have just abandoned it at random, Dark World was on its way to being finished but Dewguru stopped and split it into Rebirth, and every other mod on this site is half finished which I blame on the expanion packs still coming out.

Really when Dewguru finishes Warwilf content and Vampire content for Dark World ill be content, not happy, but content.

Well, look at this in other way. Modders have their lives too. And they don't get paid for doing all this stuff. Even with donations... it isn't a job.

Half finished... Some are, some not.

They would be finished, if Paradox had a break with DLCs.

Every DLC messes up with mods. Every time. So developing time is wasted on correcting mod.

Sad part is co tent of these DLCs. Every time they have two grand features. It ends with it. Yeah, they add several developing options.

But... Who isn't excited, right?

I certainly am excited for Monks and Mystics, since this mod adds HUGE moding content.

Like really... society only troops, societies, new resource of... "dark power", some basic spells. Society events. And treasury!

Dew is also human being. It may take some time, but content slowly adds up on the mod pile.

Aaaaaand if it's not enough, new mods can emerge, based on DW.

Patience, my friend.

Huuu, Futa events! I'm sure many players will appreciate your mod. Only one mod has so far futa mod and stories o.o

Hmmmm, Solo, if it isn't some secret... player will be able to play as general, or have her + futa band in court?

Mod is focused for one gender or both?

Need some help with ideas for mercenaries? My Google document is full of unused ideas :D

By the way... As what was for question. What would you like to see in other mods from modders? Content-wise.

Every comment about desired content helps

Right now the Commander will join your court, along with the Mercenary band. The mod has event chains that split in several spots for male/female players so the graphic content is flavored properly. Right now I'm overwhelmed with my own ideas so much so that it's bogs me down in spots and I have to hack my way through.

What I want to see most is what I'm making. But on top of that, more Bestiality, more gangbanging the troops type stuff, more races with sexual deviance in their makeup culture. (Like maybe an invading horde of demons hell-bent on impregnating women across Europe.)

every other mod on this site is half finished which I blame on the expanion packs still coming out.

Christianity Mod is "finished" in the sense that everything in the shipping version is fully implemented. You won't find any placeholders or "this event chain ends here" messages. That's not to say that I won't add new things, but when I do they too will be fully finished by the time anyone sees them. 

That said, new expansion packs definitely do slow things down. When ever a new one comes out (and for the two or three hotfixes that follow!), it takes about a full day's work to merge in everything that changed in the base game because Christianity is an overhaul mod that overrides a great many files.

every other mod on this site is half finished which I blame on the expanion packs still coming out.

Christianity Mod is "finished" in the sense that everything in the shipping version is fully implemented. You won't find any placeholders or "this event chain ends here" messages. That's not to say that I won't add new things, but when I do they too will be fully finished by the time anyone sees them.

That said, new expansion packs definitely do slow things down. When ever a new one comes out (and for the two or three hotfixes that follow!), it takes about a full day's work to merge in everything that changed in the base game because Christianity is an overhaul mod that overrides a great many files.

Hmm, from my sode of view... I see such placeholders, unfinished stuff mostly in alpha versions of new mods or updates after new DLC is released.

Oowwwwww, you got here one clear point. It's awesome to have new, useful DLC... but after that one... those god damn hotfixes! Dammit! Once one is released and game requires an updat, I'm like "Well, I'm fucked. Goodbye save"

About Christianity mod. Yeah, it's probably one of biggest non-Dark world mods here. And finished too. I personally don't play it (sorry), since it sometimes isn't compiable with mods I play. But i used to play it with older version of Dark World. It was fun to kidnap people there. And reduced inbred chance was... miracle! :D

supposedly paradox said only like 3 more expansions/dlc for CK2 so "finished" mods may be a reality in our lifetime :D

You must admit... modders can get very tired with updating mod every half year, instead of further developing.

But on the other side... every dlc brings new content to develop.

3 more expansions? I hope, they'll make them very important. Like now monks and mystics, which are modding gold.

Ehm, Ehm.. . Not like Conclave. Never liked that expansion.

Personally, a dream mod of mine has been a kind of.. hermaphrodic amazonian faction that is obsessed with eugenics.

They raid and pillage with an almost religious zeal to find and acquire the best 'breeding stock' - with which to make the strongest, most intelligent, beautiful and fertile citizens(a bit Nietzschean, if you will). Naturally, Hermaphrodites("futa") would hold a greater status because of their ability to breed with any sex, but those single-sexed of good lineage/qualities could still try to work their way up the hierarchy. Outsiders/non-believers would be viewed as inferior and misguided savages/animals that should be 'tamed' or simply ignored. Conversely, 'taming' one of these amazons as an outsider would quite the prize.

The other thing I think CK2 has great potential for is.. crossbreeding fantastical species. It's probably the feature I miss most from the original Dark World mod(summoning in orcs, elves, etc. and spreading them throughout the land). The Warhammer/Geheimnisnacht has some excellent potential(considering you can do slave raids with certain factions), but it doesn't really have the same kind of 'breeding support' that some of the mods here do. Ideally, it would probably be nice to see some sub-mod development for it akin to DW-Slavery Expanded/KoSoV.

(I confess I don't even play Dark World anymore because of the raw potential of WH:Geheimnisnacht. It already has a fully fleshed out Vampire, Beastmen, Elven, and many more, system. It's just lacking the thoroughly insidious debauchery of this community.)

Your dream can probably be closer, than you imagine. I'm not saying, that it's going to be exactly way you described... But Amazons are planned part of submod Noxbestia's Darkest Perversions

So far mod is in alpha version, tho.

Here's a link: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/71845-noxbestias-darkest-perversions

And about overhauls...

Well, I must confess... i Never played original Warhammer or Warhammer CK2 mod. So I can't tell, how it is.

But I played GoT mod. This system here... Well, most of it, would be great in it. But what you can do. Actually modifying the mod for complete overhaul is raw hell.

About slave raids...

You can actually do same thing in Dark World. Enable raids for everyone, raid provinces with dark world mod, DW Toska submod and you can get quite a lot of prisoners.

Use slavery expanded... and here you go!

GoT mod has also slavery raid system. And also slave liberation. And slave events. Unfortunately, no actual adult related events.

Your comment noted, sir.

Yeah, the Warhammer Geheimnisnacht mod already has a fully fleshed out amazon system(it's own unique culture, religion, Enatic Succession, buildings, units, events, etc.), but it's moreso the traditional man-flayer style instead of being a 'perverted matriarchal cult of eugenics'. (I've dabbled with making such a mod, but I find the CK2/Paradox system to be far too.. messy/scattered.. to try to organize and consolidate - hat's off to those who suffer through it.)

I'm saying this as someone who is not a fan of Warhammer(especially the comical absurdity of 40k), but if you haven't tried the Geheimnisnacht mod, you owe it to yourself to. It's very easy to install and run(a single mod you turn off or on) and has a staggering amount of depth and potential. The only thing I really miss is the perversely explicit sexual content of the Dark World mod(s). (Dark Elves and followers of Slaanesh can have big orgies and whatnot, but it's all fairly dry, relatively speaking.)

Yeah, the Warhammer Geheimnisnacht mod already has a fully fleshed out amazon system(it's own unique culture, religion, Enatic Succession, buildings, units, events, etc.), but it's moreso the traditional man-flayer style instead of being a 'perverted matriarchal cult of eugenics'. (I've dabbled with making such a mod, but I find the CK2/Paradox system to be far too.. messy/scattered.. to try to organize and consolidate - hat's off to those who suffer through it.)

I'm saying this as someone who is not a fan of Warhammer(especially the comical absurdity of 40k), but if you haven't tried the Geheimnisnacht mod, you owe it to yourself to. It's very easy to install and run(a single mod you turn off or on) and has a staggering amount of depth and potential. The only thing I really miss is the perversely explicit sexual content of the Dark World mod(s). (Dark Elves and followers of Slaanesh can have big orgies and whatnot, but it's all fairly dry, relatively speaking.)

CK2 is quite messy, because of its age. Like... it's not Skyrim, where everything is possible. But it's still best dynasty simulator-strategy game, if modded.

I greatly respect CK2 modders. Every half a year they update mod, because of new DLC. And even more, they add new content.

I guess Warhammer mod is probably the best fantasy mod out there, right?

To be honest... I really like Dark World theme, where medieval Europe meets fantasy and sex. Buuut... I completely dislike playing as various real-life cultures. Or just playing in real world map.

Also... even with this sexual races, dark theme of sex, torture, rape and stuff.. . It feels still weird, you know. You deep in heart know, that orcs or of demons have no place in real world.

That's why I mostly play GoT mod. Well, played. Now situation of GoT mod is quite unplayable and buggy. Like... really buggy.

Soooooo, I guess I can give it a try, if it's as great, as you describe it.

Ummmmm, this mod is steam only? Or it's on other sites too? I'm quite confused, where to find it.

I'm not going to link it directly(I don't recall LL's policy regarding that), but it is hosted on the official paradox forums. It has its own sub-section in the User Modification forum for CK2.

Well, I was surprised to see this mod. I played it already xD

But baaaack then it wasn't Warhammer mod. Yep, it's incredibly flashed out, but not for me. My computer isn't handling it well. Plus as roleplayer... I just haven't got clue, what is happening. Some features are pretty cool... But yeah. Although, I'm huge fan of fantasy and maximum flexibility and option... I'll pass on this one. I don't understand much of the story.. plus I do t want my laptop fried :D

Although, one thing I love on this mod - portraits. Coolest thing ever.

But back to original topic. Does anyone have additional wishes to be possibly in some kind of mod?

Prostitution related - can you specify a little? If you want of course! (To be honest, my characters and dynasty never were prostitutes. I didn't liked that feature, since characters were nobles. And yet pregnant from every douche in world o.o

Basically a small variety of random triggered flavor events if your character has the whore traits. For example if you hold a feast or you are invited to a feast then you could have the option to offer yourself as entertainment for the guests (or if you are male ruler then your vassals might offer you whores). Same with tournament event (maybe gangbang the spectators or offer yourself as reward for the winner etc.). Also, thanks for the link! I'll take a look when I have time :)

I've added your suggestions to my to-do list for Christianity Mod.

Trans Sexual event.

example

Lilith visits the character has homosexual trait.
She blesses him, and he'll be a lady.

Lilith curses the christian character has heavenly virtues trait.
She makes him become corrupted, and he'll be a bitch.

Trans Sexual event.

example

Lilith visits the character has homosexual trait.

She blesses him, and he'll be a lady.

Lilith curses the christian character has heavenly virtues trait.

She makes him become corrupted, and he'll be a bitch.

I'm not sure buddy, if switching genders is possible from modding side of this. I've never seen mod, where character can become woman as male.

You have futunari, tho.

Lilith curses are great idea... because... in this mod, only few events are angering lilith.

But again... yeah, via modifiers and such, can character become hitch, but genderwise? I doubt.

If people here know, if it's possible, I'll be glad for responds.