Getting CTD after initial loading screen

the game will launch perfectly fine, i can reach the main menu, i can hit continue, but after that, i get the CTD.

here is my load order

0  0 Skyrim.esm
 1  1 Update.esm
 2  2 Dawnguard.esm
 3  3 HearthFires.esm
 4  4 Dragonborn.esm
 5  5 ApachiiHair.esm
 6  6 SexLab.esm
 7  7 SexLabAroused.esm
 8  8 CreatureFramework.esm
 9  9 OSA.esm
10  a Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp
11  b Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
12  c SkyUI.esp
13  d UIExtensions.esp
14  e FNIS.esp
15  f SexLabTools.esp
16 10 MoreNastyCritters.esp
17 11 SexLabNudeCreatures.esp
18 12 SexLabNudeCreaturesDG.esp
19 13 SexLabNudeCreaturesDB.esp
20 14 realistic lighting.esp
21 15 HentaiCreatures.esp
22 16 SexLabMatchMaker.esp
23 17 SLAnimLoader.esp
24 18 HighResTexturePack02.esp
25 19 HighResTexturePack03.esp
26 1a barenziahquestmarkers.esp
27 1b RaceMenu.esp
28 1c RaceMenuPlugin.esp
29 1d dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp
30 1e FNIS_PCEA2.esp
31 1f XPMSE.esp
32 20 Run For Your Lives.esp
33 21 SOSRaceMenu.esp
34 22 SOS Schlong Controller.esp
35 23 SOS Equipable Schlong.esp
36 24 SkyFem.esp
37 25 SexLab-AmorousAdventures.esp
38 26 TemptressVixen.esp
39 27 SilverThroatFollower.esp
40 28 The Paarthurnax Dilemma.esp
41 29 HighResTexturePack01.esp
42 2a SOS - B3lisario UNP Addon.esp
43 2b SkyFem Voices.esp
44 2c Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
45 2d SkyFem Patch Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
46 2e SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp
47 2f SkyFem Patch Smurf Average.esp
48 30 SOS - VectorPlexus Muscular Addon.esp
49 31 SkyFem Patch VectorPlexus Muscular.esp
50 32 SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp
51 33 SkyFem Patch VectorPlexus Regular.esp

there must be something wrong, but i cant tell.

Looks like the load order is not sorted. There are files in wrong places.

Sort your load order with LOOT. I can't see any exceptions in your list that I would be aware of, so that should sort your load order quite well.

Instructions

• Use Installer version. You do not need other files from the download page.
  • Initializing LOOT does not sort the load order. Click the "Sort" button, which is marked with three lines.
  • Ones LOOT has run, click APPLY.
This may, or may not, fix your problem. However, wrong load order with most certainly contribute to your problems, so there is little reason to ponder what else might be wrong, until it is sorted out.

Link to LOOT page:

https://loot.github.io/

Sort your load order with LOOT. I can't see any exceptions in your list that I would be aware of, so that should sort your load order quite well.

Instructions

• Initializing LOOT does not sort the load order. Click the "Sort" button, which is marked with three lines.
This may, or may not, fix your problem. However, wrong load order with most certainly contribute to your problems, so there is little reason to ponder what else might be wrong, until it is sorted out.

Link to LOOT page:

i do have LOOT, but i get the message, "sorting made no changes to the load order"

the game will launch perfectly fine, i can reach the main menu, i can hit continue, but after that, i get the CTD.

What happens when you, instead of clicking "continue", click "load" and load the most recent save?

another CTD

Instructions

Link to LOOT page:

i do have LOOT, but i get the message, "sorting made no changes to the load order"

That can't be. Are you using Nexus Mod Manager or Mod Organizer? If you are using MO, then are you running LOOT through it?

Also check the top corner of LOOT. Are you actually running it for Skyrim and not accidentally for Skyrim SE?

Does starting a new game work? If so, you might just need to create a sort of preload save, type in "coc qasmoke" in console, save there and load that before loading your main save. It can happen on heavily modded setups that it just fails to load from desktop to game in one go.

Sometimes saves get corrupted or has missing files & it causes an instant CTD. It sorts itself out occasionally & other times it doesn't, does trying to start a new game work? If that doesn't work, you can try doing what I suggested in another thread & disable a few mods at a time until you find the main culprit, & get it fixed that way. 

Instructions

Link to LOOT page:

That can't be. Are you using Nexus Mod Manager or Mod Organizer? If you are using MO, then are you running LOOT through it?

Also check the top corner of LOOT. Are you actually running it for Skyrim and not accidentally for Skyrim SE?

turns out the CTD wasn't because of conflicting mods, It just couldn't handle loading all at the start. now i just need to remember to coc qasmoke before playing.

Does starting a new game work? If so, you might just need to create a sort of preload save, type in "coc qasmoke" in console, save there and load that before loading your main save. It can happen on heavily modded setups that it just fails to load from desktop to game in one go.

that worked, thanks much!

Archived