What Sims do you create and use?

Guest Redabyss

When I've played in the past before sex mods ans such in clean gaming I always liked making zelda characters and kingdoms. Bloodrayne. That kind of think roleplayed situations and such. I don't have the sims anymore and hadn't got into sex mods until skyrim in 2015ish so you can imagine the kind of childs play there I guess. :D I think I would have been age wise 13-17 then. so yeah give or take. Sometimes I though it was fun to make houses out of glass no privacy and such. lol. Sims be peeing there pants up in there!

I create and play characters whose names and concepts are usually based on some kind of pun or some larger naming theme. If part of a family unit, each member of the family might be named after a different aspect of a concept or separate objects in a group.

In terms of specific Sim type, I go with Sci-Fi or Fantasy themed Sims where ever and when ever possible, be it fairies in the Sims 3 (particularly furry ones thanks to the site My Fantasy Sims custom skins) who I tend to have go into science related jobs and their robot creations (Plumbots from the To The Future expansion)while I use Aliens or androgynes of the type currently only possible in sci-fi or fantasy or alien androgynes who I tend to go for political careers in the Sims 4.

No,not an alien running for president (or rather, National Leader), that has already been done. It amuses me more that an alien would work at the Sims equivalent of SETI than retreading that ground.

Mostly just myself in sim form (my avatar), lots of hairy women and some of my favorite musicians.  My main save is based on Norway, so I've created a ton of Scandinavian sims.  I've populated pretty much the whole world myself and I replace all of the game-generated townies with sims of my creation.

Guest Redabyss

I almost exclusively play characters based on stories I write. I'm pretty proud of how closely my sim versions resemble the characters I imagined in my head, so I just love playing that household.

We're pretty similiar. Although I had the designs beforehand ;)

Good topic, redabyss.

Why thank you! For once it did not cause controversy, haha.

Welp. Time to share my secrets I guess :o

Sooooo back in the day when I was some fattish ultra introverted nerd (around 13-14 y/o), jelly of cool kids having girls, etc., I used to made... myself of course, and I would get aroused by being able to sleep with pre-made Sims, like the Caliente Sisters. sigh

From time to time, I made random Sims, but, in all honesty, I would get bored unless I had concrete objectives (story mode of TS GBA Bustin Out, The Urbz, etc.).

Problem started when I discovered sex mods and there were girls I liked in the school. You know where this is going. 

Thinking about these days, it was nasty as fuck and I'm still ashamed of myself. Or maybe I'm judging myself too hard, I dunno. Point is, I was a fattish ultra introverted nerd kid and the sex mods for TS2 seemed, to me, the jackpot of the Internet. So I completely stopped playing the regular TS2.

Thank god I stopped, now I have a girlfriend and in the past (15 y/o) I started writing stories based on the Ace Attorney universe (hence the Apollo Justice avatar).

With time I started writing an insane amount of stories (basically I stopped writing for, like, 2 years, to restart writing at 20 - now I'm 23, 24 the 29 January), and these stories are now kind of distant from Ace Attorney and interconnected to my gf's, who started her own ones a little before I restarted.

This summer we finished our Magnus Opus (although I wrote a story with a character of hers, as a birthday gift), and... as I replied to jmem0, I used the Sims version of these characters. That's why I'm kind of unsure of posting photos and screenshots, because I'm very attached to these characters.

Good thing is that, after writing basically the Bible, I became quite skilled in certain areas, and now I'm studying for adapting movies and tv shows.

That's about it :D

You're welcome! 

If it's any consolation, I considered making former bullies into sims, just so my simself could dole out some retribution. It occurred to me that they really weren't worth the time, effort, or thought at the time of the bullying, and, they sure were not worth the time to be created into a sim bully years later. The sim brawls are rather amusing, the whirling red cloud of limbs flying about. I'd rather be surprised by Windenberg random throwdowns by NPCs than planning one. 

Try not to judge yourself too harshly. I seriously doubt you'll get it from anyone at LL.  :)

Guest Redabyss

You're welcome! 

If it's any consolation, I considered making former bullies into sims, just so my simself could dole out some retribution. It occurred to me that they really weren't worth the time, effort, or thought at the time of the bullying, and, they sure were not worth the time to be created into a sim bully years later. The sim brawls are rather amusing, the whirling red cloud of limbs flying about. I'd rather be surprised by Windenberg random throwdowns by NPCs than planning one. 

Try not to judge yourself too harshly. I seriously doubt you'll get it from anyone at LL.  :)

Haha well these were my younger days! Fact is... you have a simulation game in hands, you can do with it whatever you want, so you know.

Problem is... thinking to that myself, I feel like I've been a creep lol.

And yeah I agree, don't poison yourself further. Best thing is not giving any form of thoughts towards these people!

Just ones I come up with in the moment. There's no theme or pre-planing or anything like that and there's nothign more boringto me than creating characters based on real people or other media. That goes for all games, not just the sims.

It's weird... I used to create my dream family, beautiful, rich and loving, but now i have real children and i play with sexy slutty singles that fuck randomly around the town

:blush:

The grass is always greener on the other side. :P

For me it's not about the story of one particular sim or family, but the entire town.  I'll start out with a empty town, like a Pleasantview I downloaded, or a pre-made town like Riverview, and I build it up.  I'll play singles for a while until I get bored with them and marry them off and start their family and then I move on to another house., or I just move two people in together and just see what happens while I'm in another house playing.  I like watching the generations play out in towns, seeing grandkids of sims I paired up running around town.  Watching familiar sims with new people(Like Bella and Don, or Mortimer and Dina or Cassandra marrying Darren) and watching their families grow.  I guess my character would be whatever town I am playing lol

Archived