Alrighty, so I installed the new version and did some preliminary testing. Everything seems to be ok, except for the fact that my female CM companions don't have wombs. Any attempt to give them wombs stolen from other characters and they automatically disappear from said companion's inventory. Any ideas?

EDIT: Yep everything is looking awesome, except for the aforementioned CM problem. Just had a sucessful pregnancy with a random NPC.

Alrighty' date=' so I installed the new version and did some preliminary testing. Everything seems to be ok, except for the fact that my female CM companions don't have wombs. Any attempt to give them wombs stolen from other characters and they automatically disappear from said companion's inventory. Any ideas?

[/quote']

they have. try madcompanionship mod with wich u can check their inventory and ull find the wombs and sperms. that only happend with CM companions.

Alrighty' date=' so I installed the new version and did some preliminary testing. Everything seems to be ok, except for the fact that my female CM companions don't have wombs. Any attempt to give them wombs stolen from other characters and they automatically disappear from said companion's inventory. Any ideas?

[/quote']

they have. try madcompanionship mod with wich u can check their inventory and ull find the wombs and sperms. that only happend with CM companions.

So... let me see if I understand you. My CM companions actually have the wombs but they just do not show up?

Cool thanks, and yes I just tested it. MY CM partner is indeed pregnant. This thread has been so helpful in so many ways...

I just have a few more questions to ask before I try to set up hiyoko generator...

What do these plugins do?

-Tomagoshop.esp

-Tomagotopic.esp

-Tomagoconfide.esp

If I had to hazard a guess I would say that Tomagotopic.esp is the plugin that lets you ask the females about their cycle. And Tomagoconfide.esp makes them come up and tell you when they are pregnant, but I have no clue what Tomagoshop.esp does. Also, how do I configure TomagoSetBody to auto change the female bodies when they are pregnant?

Cool thanks' date=' and yes I just tested it. MY CM partner is indeed pregnant. This thread has been so helpful in so many ways...

I just have a few more questions to ask before I try to set up hiyoko generator...

What do these plugins do?

-Tomagoshop.esp

-Tomagotopic.esp

-Tomagoconfide.esp

If I had to hazard a guess I would say that Tomagotopic.esp is the plugin that lets you ask the females about their cycle. And Tomagoconfide.esp makes them come up and tell you when they are pregnant, but I have no clue what Tomagoshop.esp does. Also, how do I configure TomagoSetBody to auto change the female bodies when they are pregnant?

[/quote']

Tomagoshop.esp - add items to mystic emporium shop in IC, I have no idea how to use them tbh ;)

for TomagoSetBody, you need another plugin called setbody.esp

I've noticed after perusing a few tamagoclub threads that there are a few variations of what people consider the correct syntax for console commands to alter rates in game, and i've also noticed that none of these actually work for me.

I was running tamago 1.04, and installed 1.11 on top of it. When trying to increase conceptionrate, I write

a4hc.deliveryrate to 100

or

a4tc.deliveryrate to 100

My errors run from syntax error, to could not parse line, any ideas?

or

a4tc.deliveryrate 100 / player.a4tc.deliveryrate to 100

My errors run from syntax error, to could not parse line, any ideas?

or

Yes, yes I have the setbody and it initializes but it fails to automatically change the females to the pregnant body when they are pregnant. I figured I had to designate it somehow. Also can I designate a different body for each trimester? If so how do I do this?

Of course' date=' it should go without saying that SetBody only affects nude appearance.

So *if* you're using TamagoSetBody and *if* you have a supported version of SetBody and *if* the girl is nude and in 2nd or 3rd trimester.. then and only then will you notice a difference ;)

[/quote']

Of course nude only... ok so I have to wait until the second trimester then... Could anyone link the 3 stage body mod?

I have read this entire thread, I have read the older thread as well. I have optimized my load order, changed versions of lovers, tomago and hiyoko and their requirements, including clean installs and clean saves multiple times, and even tried running tomago and hiyoko +req.s on an otherwise vanilla oblivion and I always get the same exact problem. When my pc or any npc hits third trimester it starts puking script errors about how it cannot generate the needed events into the console and they miscarry at the end of the third trimester even with delivery rate at 100. For some reason Tomago cannot contact Hiyoko generator is the only explanation I can think of but I have tried virtually every possible load order for the required mods and most version combinations as well and it always has this problem. Is anyone willing to upload an omod with them properly configured or something? It has been months of tinkering with this off and on and I just flat out cannot get it to work. It has reached the point where I am beyond frustrated, I want this thing to work.

mine wasnt working either but with some time i made it work. i put the lovers mods at the very bottom and just on top of them the tomago mods in the order especiefied in the readme included. everything works smoothly.

• 1 month later...

I have a few problems. While I've had sex with my partners they are missing their womb, and the sperm shows as . My C:\Program Files\Bethesda Softworks\Oblivion\Data\Textures\menus\icons\TamagoClub folder has all the necessary dds files for the womb, embryo, ovum, ect.. the ini folder has the HiyokoNameList (263_HiyokoNameList_English_Fixed_1_04 Overwrite).

I have Updated the Master List for Boss with UglyKids list and stopped updating via BOSS GUI as instructed for my load order. I have a Error In Script: Ivalid arguement to funtion 'InstallDataFile' File 'Textures\Menus\Icons\TamagoClub\Fertilized Ovum.dds is not part of this plugin on line 14' This happens when ever I try a clean save on TamagoClub.

I have a few times fertilized a egg during the ovulation period and that has happened a few times although nothing successful has become of it. I have used the Console to Set a4hc.DeliveryRate to 100 since then, but that will do nothing if everything is showing up as Any ideas would be much appreciated.

• 1 month later...

I'm having issues getting the mod to work in general, both the separate files or the "All in one" file. I even started off with a fresh data folder with nothing in it.

First couple times game wouldn't start up, then when the game did start up i couldn't save or go into new areas without crashing. And when I tried to incorporate LoversBitch, well that just plan out broke the game.

Could someone send me their load order? to have this, and have Loversbitch working correctly? I want some chilluns (ie having birth or getting companions knocked up).

thanks.