I just recently installed tamago club and am having trouble. I used to command console to set the chance of conception to 100.00, and had sex with one of my female companions as a test to see if the mod was working correctly. I checked her inventory and sperm and a womb were both there. I waited a few days, no notification, the sperm was gone from her inventory and the womb was unfertilized. I checked the command console and I was getting a bunch of errors about "too few operands for operator" does anyone know what this means?

The load order was correct as was given to me by the readme, and everything else seems to be running smoothly (no conflicts, the mod seems to initialize at the start of the game, no CTD's etc..).

Also, is it possible to have a female futa character give sperm to another female through sex? Is this possible through the settings?

It sounds like it is running correct (no conflict, no crash), and no, futa won't seed. Appears all the girl was missing was the egg. No egg, no fertilization, hehe!

By either checking the inventory for an available egg or using the "Observation of Egg" spell will give you pretty clear indication if she is ready.

There is another thread here somewhere that breaks down all the phases and what/how setting adjustments will affect pregnancies - real good info, I'm just unsure where exactly that post is.

I will add that I've had a blast with this mod. Initially, I had maxed the settings and activated LoversEncounter* - soon there were close to 60 kids running around - got real crazy real quick, hehe! Eventually reverted settings back to basic and deactivated Encounter.

Now I have only 9 kids that I take out on hunting expeditions - it is a riot seeing them all dive into battle.**

*LoversEncounters allows all NPCs anywhere to have kids. Damned Imperial Guards produced the most of all groups. Constantly poppin' babies.

**Using tilde, kids have been set as essential and granted levels to allow them to be competitive.

Thanks, both of you. Going to try again, this time waiting for her to ovulate. Sorry if my questions were a bit nooby, but the readmes that came with the mod weren't very descriptive at all so I was sort of left to try and piece things together myself.

(Tamagobreak.esp was deactivated for this)

OK... now I'm utterly vexed. According to what I understand there are two ways to check if the female is ovulating. One way is by using the spell to check her cycle, and the other is just plain asking her.

Well I did that, except she is lying to me lol. On the day she was ovulating she told me "no I'm safe, don't worry stick it in" or something along those lines. I checked with the spell and it said she was ovulating, not only that but I checked her inventory and she also had an unfertelized egg. Shrugging, I did the deed anyway.

I waited for a day and checked her inventory again. The sperm was gone and it said she had a fertilized egg! Sweet, so I waited a few more days and checked her inventory again. The fertilized egg was gone, and she was back to her old menstrual cycle. She even told me "today is my ovulation day, don't you dare stick it in" although I checked with the spell and it wasn't, and I also checked her inventory to be sure and sure enough no egg, fertilized or unfertilized. So I tried the experiment over about 4 times, each time getting a fertilized egg, and each time having it dissapear. All 4 times having her menstural cycle be different then what she told me when I asked her.

The mod works, because I got a notification that someone else is pregnant but I have no idea whats going on with this crazy chick I chose >.>.

Help anyone?

try typing in a4hc.deliveryrate to 100 as a console command. This will greatly increase the delivery rate of fertilized eggs. I just shot out my first kid after doing a clean install of tamago. Sadly I have to kill it as Yin (my character) was raped by a female land dreugh and gave birth to a nazi horkew. I have to say, the kid is ugly on the outside and by political party choice is ugly on the inside too. LOL

try typing in a4hc.deliveryrate to 100 as a console command. This will greatly increase the delivery rate of fertilized eggs. I just shot out my first kid after doing a clean install of tamago. Sadly I have to kill it as Yin (my character) was raped by a female land dreugh and gave birth to a nazi horkew. I have to say' date=' the kid is ugly on the outside and by political party choice is ugly on the inside too. LOL

[/quote']

Thanks, any idea as to why she is telling me she is ovulating when she is not?

Ughh I'm starting to get frustrated. As far as I can tell I've ramped up the fertility settings to their max. I have a male PC, having sex with a female NPC, she is ovulating, has an egg cell in her inventory. Afterwards my PC's sperm is in her inventory along with her egg. I wait for a day and nothing, egg is gone. No matter what I do I just can't seem to get my night elf partner pregnant. I know the mod works because I keep getting notifications as to other NPCs getting pregnant.

Are there certain races that Tamagoclub won't work with? Or does "Set a4tc.FertilizationRate to 100.00" and "Set a4hc.DeliveryRate to 100" turn the probablity down to 0% instead of 100%?

I'm going to keep fiddling with the mod to see if I can get it to work, but some help would be greatly appreciated. Even a link to a solid readme/howto guide would be helpful.

setting Fertilization rate to 100m should guarantee the egg to be fertilized, did you set conception rate any higher? also are the tokens maxed out? if so it will basically make your woman sterile. just to try raise the token limit a bit.

setting Fertilization rate to 100m should guarantee the egg to be fertilized' date=' did you set conception rate any higher? also are the tokens maxed out? if so it will basically make your woman sterile. just to try raise the token limit a bit.

[/quote']

Yes, I also set the conception rate to 100. What do you mean by "token"? Again sorry if it's a noob question but I'm doing this without an instruction manual.

Sperm, ovum that is token - item that TC correspond to.

Default setting litmit tokens to 200. You can see number in advanced options of TC. You can increase it by a4tc.settokenlimit (maybe wrong writing from memory ;))

What version of TC you are using? In new version there is no tokens(or at last they work in other way), so there is no limit.

Sperm' date=' ovum that is token - item that TC correspond to.

Default setting litmit tokens to 200. You can see number in advanced options of TC. You can increase it by a4tc.settokenlimit (maybe wrong writing from memory ;))

What version of TC you are using? In new version there is no tokens(or at last they work in other way), so there is no limit.

[/quote']

Oh, in that case no the tokens were not maxed out. Its version 1.04, got it from the downloads section here, if you can provide a link to a more recent version it would be most appreciated :D. I'm starting to think my installation of this has been bugged.

My Checklist:

-Fertilizationrate set to 100

-Conceptionrate set to 100

-Deliveryrate set to 100

-Confirmed male+female partner

-Confirmed female ovulating

-Confirmed female egg in inventory

-Confirmed sperm and egg in female's inventory after sex

-Confirmed tokens are not maxed

Female not getting pregnant. Tested 4 times. Egg and sperm simply dissapear from inventory (leaving nothing except the womb) after a 24 hour rest.

This is where I'm at.

Thank you everyone who has already posted, I appreaciate that you have better things to do then to help a noob.

I am not sure what version that I have, mine hasn't been updated in a while simply because I don't use hyoko club and this worked perfectly for me. I just imagine that my child is given up due to my adventuring spirit. It would have been better to have an infant that could be set down but that's just me.

anyway, I was having the exact same issue as you and I did a few things that fixed it.

1st was I increased the max token limit to 2000

2nd since I don't use creature sex mods, set creature female rate to 0

3rd in sexual exploit (lovers settings)/ sex progression I set quivering to 6.2 - 6.2 and orgasm to 5 sec. this reduce sperm tokens to 1 per sex act

4 I raised fertilization rate to 80 since only 1 token is given

this solved all of my problems, I hope it helps you too 8)

p.s I could send you the one I am currently using as a last ditch fix

I am not sure what version that I have' date=' mine hasn't been updated in a while simply because I don't use hyoko club and this worked perfectly for me. I just imagine that my child is given up due to my adventuring spirit. It would have been better to have an infant that could be set down but that's just me.

anyway, I was having the exact same issue as you and I did a few things that fixed it.

1st was I increased the max token limit to 2000

2nd since I don't use creature sex mods, set creature female rate to 0

3rd in sexual exploit (lovers settings)/ sex progression I set quivering to 6.2 - 6.2 and orgasm to 5 sec. this reduce sperm tokens to 1 per sex act

4 I raised fertilization rate to 80 since only 1 token is given

this solved all of my problems, I hope it helps you too 8)

p.s I could send you the one I am currently using as a last ditch fix

[/quote']

Thank you. I'm glad to know that I'm not the only one that has experienced this problem. I'm going to make these changes and try it out right now.

EDIT: It didn't work, tested again twice. Same result. Although the sperm was still there strangely enough. >.> Haven't messed with any of the "spermlife" or "ovalife" settings either. If you could shoot over your version it would be greatly appreciated. Or perhaps somebody can provide a link to that lastest version that apparently deals with pregnancy differently instead of using sperm and egg tokens(that is where I think my mod is breaking).

One thing, did you changed semester times settings?

And how you "test", I mean what are you using, waiting or using cheat "set timescale to"? To see if it is working?

I'm asking because when using set timescale command if you go to slow or to fast you can miss pregnant check. Default old 1.04 has check every 3 ingame hours.

In theory changing a4tc.Runinterval and a4tc.Runinterval2 to something low should fix it if it was problem(in theory because description of this command is quiet diffrent than in new version). If you didn't changed anything just ignore it but if you using timescale it can still fail.

legit1337' date=' you can find the latest translated version here: http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=23&page=63 Just check the thread and you'll see there's a new TamagoClub esm and esp as well as a new TamagoShop.

[/quote']

Thanks, checking it out now.

One thing' date=' did you changed semester times settings?

And how you "test", I mean what are you using, waiting or using cheat "set timescale to"? To see if it is working?

I'm asking because when using set timescale command if you go to slow or to fast you can miss pregnant check. Default old 1.04 has check every 3 ingame hours.

In theory changing a4tc.Runinterval and a4tc.Runinterval2 to something low should fix it if it was problem(in theory because description of this command is quiet diffrent than in new version). If you didn't changed anything just ignore it but if you using timescale it can still fail.

[/quote']

No, I didn't use any console commands. Just good old fashioned waiting lol.

I have had various issues with 1.04. I installed the files from the Tamagoclub thread on page 59 or 63, (cant quiet remember) over top of v1.04 and increased only fertilization rate and delivery rate and everyone started popping out kids left and right. It could just be that v1.04 was buggy for alot of people and its being buggy for you now.

It might be the waiting that's the problem.

I think i remeber reading that fast travel and resting messes up the early part of the egg cycle. As far as i recall the post said that as the egg only lasts a set time the rest or travel skips the checks to turn it into the next item (embro?) so the egg times out and it fails.

Just get her to fertilised and do something else for a while :P

I also had to increase the tokenlimit higher as i was getting the message it wasnt high enough.