My Dragonborn has a weird body posture

Haytham Yvhant

Hey guys, girls.

I got this problem after I installed Bounce & jiggles mod where I got this weird breast and butt of my dragonborn which appears to escape from the body....  :s  :dodgy: but only when my dragonborn start crouch or run...

I use the CBBE body replacement and got the xp skeleton or something like that installed...

any ideas?

btw this is my 1st post. :P

post-732713-0-35822800-1482841111_thumb.png

post-732713-0-26932100-1482841118_thumb.png

post-732713-0-82346600-1482841123_thumb.png

post-732713-0-61266100-1482841131_thumb.png

post-732713-0-84262200-1482841140_thumb.png

yes, start over. if u have MO create a new profile. download and activate only the mods that affect HDT physics, such as xp32 extended, bodyslide, hdt physics extenders and hdt breast n butt physics. dont recall if im missing any masters off hand. run the game with just that. id also recommend alternate start so u dont have to watch a 5-10 minute intro after each test run. get it working there then u can go back to ur main profile with your new knowledge of how to work hdt and apply it to your full load order.

best of luck.

• 2 weeks later...

The trouble is that there are so many different options to have these days because all the old files that led up to HDT Bodies are still available for download.

This means that by far and large when end-user's experience the issues that you have reported that chances are they are using at least one or more out of date files that can cause not only the issue you have brought before us today but also severe issues such as low FPS, Stutter, and CTDs (crash to desktop).

I'd strongly suggest moving on to an HDT body,

Best bet is to use Bodyslide which now supports both CBBE and UUNP flavor so basically cover's all popular baseshape bodies at this point in time.

There will be still some files to get such as XPMSE, FNIS, SKSE, Racemenu, HDT file extensions...

Its fairly critical to make sure your using stuff that is current or supported or known to work. 

• 2 weeks later...

So i have the same problem but i don't have the same mods i've done all the stuff listed here but i still have this problem

if you have the HDT Bounce and Jiggles installed try to temporary remove 'em and install the XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended.

I forgot to post this a few days ago but I fixed it by deleting my skyrim's data folder. Something was causing majoring conflicts and would not allow papyrus to make any logs (one of many errors I could not figure out). Everything works now but I had to get hard saves on all the mods, NMM would not download them properly. Thank you, though I am having a slight issue with where the camera is using joy of perspective but it's really minor considering I normally play third person now anyway.

Archived