lag with 10 follower.

mire227

hy guys i have a pc 16gb to ram gtx980 i7

ihave a skyrim withe many mod i have no ctd but when i have 10 follower i lag very severy 

and i know that 15 texture follower then enter in area is is very hard for hard for skyrim but 

its a patch for fix this probelmes guy?

that awesome. thank every body.

skyrim only has max of 4 gig before it either starts to lag or worse crash without warning. nothing you can do about it, but switch to the new Skyrim SSE not even super computer will fix this problem on the old skyrim engine. The more npc you see on screen the slower the game becomes with the new engine you spawn 100 of new npc without the game slowing down but try that on the old skyrim engine en the first thing that happens is bye bye game and hello windows screen.

I'm surprised that your not surprised you'd get lag with that many, you have to remember the game was designed for you to only have two followers at a time and one of those being with a much more limited script (Dogs), your asking it to process alot of scripts at once here and bethesda games don't like scripts very much

The more npc you see on screen the slower the game becomes with the new engine you spawn 100 of new npc without the game slowing down but try that on the old skyrim engine en the first thing that happens is bye bye game and hello windows screen.

didn't crash when i spawn 500 in enderal....

didn't crash either fighting them, but 0 fps, ctrl alt suppr after a dozen seconds looking at the slideshow of swords moving very slowy

but 5000 bandits that was a ctd (now that i think about it, the one that said sse could handle that didn't bother posting screens of his fight against 5000 npc)

10 followers? this have that kind of impact of performance

161207062226166462.jpg

huge waste of performance to load fair skin 4 time, mature 5 time, muscular msn 6 time, smooth msn 3 time, goosebump 2 time, wetbump 4 time... (with some uncompressed, some dtx 5, some 4k, some 2k....)

and it will be the same with sse since npc mods still don't load mature from mature folder, fair skin from fairskin folder, ehei from ehei folder...

as for putting all npc mods in a bsa, 2 go isn't enought for that (you need data\texture\actors\char\female in it too)

The more npc you see on screen the slower the game becomes with the new engine you spawn 100 of new npc without the game slowing down but try that on the old skyrim engine en the first thing that happens is bye bye game and hello windows screen.

didn't crash when i spawn 500 in enderal....

didn't crash either fighting them, but 0 fps, ctrl alt suppr after a dozen seconds looking at the slideshow of swords moving very slowy

but 5000 bandits that was a ctd (now that i think about it, the one that said sse could handle that didn't bother posting screens of his fight against 5000 npc)

10 followers? this have that kind of impact of performance

161207062226166462.jpg

huge waste of performance to load fair skin 4 time, mature 5 time, muscular msn 6 time, smooth msn 3 time, goosebump 2 time, wetbump 4 time... (with some uncompressed, some dtx 5, some 4k, some 2k....)

and it will be the same with sse since npc mods still don't load mature from mature folder, fair skin from fairskin folder, ehei from ehei folder...

as for putting all npc mods in a bsa, 2 go isn't enought for that (you need data\texture\actors\char\female in it too)

indeed but it also depends on what type of grahics card you have and how much vram normally if your machine has 4 gig of Vram you will not notice the slow down. since skyrim will now use all 4 gig but once you surpass that part it will use normal ram that is when the slowdown happens or worse crash to desktop without warning since skyrim can never surpas the 4 gig limit not even with enb and crash fix etc.

since skyrim can never surpas the 4 gig limit not even with enb and crash fix etc.

161222124806459353.jpg

don't play with that thing to know when its time to empty the ram, but game easily hit 8 go when you fast travel from cities to cities

go to a crypt, save before waking up a draugr, wake him up, load the save, draugr won't wake up, the script in the ram can only do that once

it's the same with the textures from the cells from outside the crypt and that sabercat that got in your vision field and that thing far far away that don't have lod

skyrim.exe barely need 1go to run (textures are taken care of by enbhost.exe, skyrim can go up to 4go, if a npc stuff is 2 mo i can spawn 1500)

Archived