40 minutes ago, cat schüttler said:

i already wrote a message, the Bondage devices still cause exception files, i cant have the dancing poles in my game without getting anoying Messages of mc.

try donwloading the devices again. there was a problem some time ago but it was corrected

• 2 months later...

Hi Azmodan, thanks a lot for making those devices. I only have one issue, that is, I can't find studleather harness anywhere in my game. The other devices work very well though. Is the harness an outfit? I've tried to re-download and put the harness package in the Mods folder several times but it just won't show up. 

3 hours ago, dilanzr said:

Hi Azmodan, thanks a lot for making those devices. I only have one issue, that is, I can't find studleather harness anywhere in my game. The other devices work very well though. Is the harness an outfit? I've tried to re-download and put the harness package in the Mods folder several times but it just won't show up. 

Yes, the harness in an outfit, if I remember correctly it is a full body one so look there.

• 2 months later...

I keep getting told the bed double dildo is the build mode item removed. But it's there and it works. The file date on the package for download is the same as the one I have. The only thing I did do was tag to disallow for randoms in S4S. Did that break something, or is it something else?

it is possible you are missing something else. if the double dildo is in you mods folder then it is not the one causing the problem.

8 hours ago, DarkAudit said:

I keep getting told the bed double dildo is the build mode item removed. But it's there and it works. The file date on the package for download is the same as the one I have. The only thing I did do was tag to disallow for randoms in S4S. Did that break something, or is it something else?

Hi there, Awesome animations! Just one small thing though. I see that the ballet bar is in red, in the info. Does that mean that I have to go to the Patreon website  and become a supporter? Every time I click on the bar I just get the "View" option and no animations

10 hours ago, Hassei said:

Hi there, Awesome animations! Just one small thing though. I see that the ballet bar is in red, in the info. Does that mean that I have to go to the Patreon website  and become a supporter? Every time I click on the bar I just get the "View" option and no animations

No, the Ballet Barre is publick. for the animations you must also download the latest Platinum files.

Hi, thank you for responding. The instructions say to use only one version of each (Gold or Platinum) so I installed Gold Rough and Platinum Normal. The bar still doesn't function. The Platinum version I have installed has the date of 06/20/2019 so I guess this is the latest?

12 hours ago, Hassei said:

Hi, thank you for responding. The instructions say to use only one version of each (Gold or Platinum) so I installed Gold Rough and Platinum Normal. The bar still doesn't function. The Platinum version I have installed has the date of 06/20/2019 so I guess this is the latest?

There should be some animations for the ballet barre. If you dont see any make sure you do not have an older file called Azmodan22_Bondage_Devices_Animations. If you do you need to delete it.

Sorry to keep bothering you, I do appreciate the time you have taken to respond to my inquiries.

I don't have that older version you mentioned installed "Azmodan22_Bondage_Devices_Animations". What else do you think might be the issue? I'm dying to see the animations you created for the bar. hahaha

Just wanted to let you know that I found the culprid. I had 2 copies of the  ShakeProductions 68 in my mods folder. I deleted one of them and the bar works fine now. I really do thank you for the time you've spent answering my questions.

I'm having an issue where when using the glory hole closets, the male sim inside is at the location but the penis stretches to the center of the closet, and the animation works, but the penis at the center of the closet stretched from the male npc. what can be done? also i have all the packs.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
9 minutes ago, plablab said:

Any idea why this happens? Like I have no problem with the other outfits (zurela, leather harness) so I'm quite clueless what's going on here. Don't even know which of your packages includes this one. Also the heavycumlayers mod is kinda missing. It's in my mod folder but somehow I can't see it in game.

https://imgur.com/a/f889Gq6

Thanks in advance

it seems you are missing the original outfit. You need for mine to work.

So that means your outfit is an additional overlay of that thing? So that means the leather harness or the zurela outfit are done differently since they happen to work just fine without anything else. I mean it's not very important to me but I was quite confusing.

Further I still don't understand what happens with the heavycumlayers mod. I can't find it anywhere. It's in the modfolder, it is further listed as ingame.

The paintings mod is also not really working for me. I think (also listed ingame). You said somewhere in the post they are "custom" from you. What does that mean? What does the mod "painting" mod do then? I put one/all (tested both) in the mod folder and nothing seemed to happen. When paining my sim still paints the normal pictures. Does she need max skill to show those "special custom" paintings. Or did I fucked it up somewhere else.

I'm so sorry for all these questions but I'm quite new to using any mods.

18 hours ago, plablab said:

So that means your outfit is an additional overlay of that thing? So that means the leather harness or the zurela outfit are done differently since they happen to work just fine without anything else. I mean it's not very important to me but I was quite confusing.

-Yes. The harness is made by me entirely, so that is why it works. The zurela outfit, propably works because it is just a texture, I think. For everything else you need the original.

Further I still don't understand what happens with the heavycumlayers mod. I can't find it anywhere. It's in the modfolder, it is further listed as ingame.

- check if you accidentaly have the WW mod in your mods folder twice. It happed to me recently and the cum layers were not working.

The paintings mod is also not really working for me. I think (also listed ingame). You said somewhere in the post they are "custom" from you. What does that mean? What does the mod "painting" mod do then? I put one/all (tested both) in the mod folder and nothing seemed to happen. When paining my sim still paints the normal pictures. Does she need max skill to show those "special custom" paintings. Or did I fucked it up somewhere else.

-Some of the painting require Get to Work and City Living. But still, you have missanderstnd. These are not painting your sims pain, there are Painting you can Buy in Build Mode.

I'm so sorry for all these questions but I'm quite new to using any mods.