[Sims 4] Anarcis' Animations for WickedWhims [22 april. 2024: +15 NEW ANIMATIONS!]

On 2/23/2024 at 5:04 PM, Latuda said:

Always a pleasure to see another update.  It's... Perfect and it's very creative. This reflects real life 🥰

Don't think I can ask for a bigger compliment than that!

• 2 weeks later...

Okay then, LoversLab! Time once more for a new free update to my animations pack - we're adding some previously Patreon-exclusive animations! if you like what I do and want a metric ton more, plus at least three new animations per week, have a look over there!

For now though, let's see what's new in the free version:

1.gif?token-time=1712275200&token-hash=t

Doggy Drilling

MF V*ginal interaction for Single and Double beds where I've tried to catch a certain specific rhythm.

1.gif?token-time=1712275200&token-hash=Z

Admire Her Breasts

Usable to begin or end an intimate encounter, Admire her Breasts does just that. MF/FF Teasing for Double Bed. Use appropriately!

1.gif?token-time=1712275200&token-hash=f

Casting Couch 2: Reluctantly Stripped

as you know, we previously did a second stage where our aspiring actor sims says NO to the system and kicks it in the balls. In this second version of the second stage, Reluctantly Stripped, our sim agrees, and strips off for the audition, gamely following instructions while sensitive material is being filmed. Will this be all? No, it won't.

MMF/MFF/FFF Teasing for Sofas and Loveseats

1.gif?token-time=1712275200&token-hash=Z

Blown By Two

3P MFF/MMF/MMM Oraljob interatcio for Floors.

1.gif?token-time=1712275200&token-hash=B

Cowgirl Easing In

MF V*ginal interaction for both Single and Double Beds.

1.gif?token-time=1712275200&token-hash=r

Hurriedly Humped

MF V*ginal interaction with versions for single and double beds.

1.gif?token-time=1712275200&token-hash=j

Murderous Mounting

a vampiric female having her way with a helpless sim, biting him halfway through. MF(vampire) V*ginal for Sofas and Loveseats.

1.gif?token-time=1712275200&token-hash=W

Lead-In: The Rear

A third Lead-in stage, meant to be used by both male and female sims, seducing another sim onto the bed using their rearward charms. MF/MM/FF Teasing for Double Beds.

1.gif?token-time=1712275200&token-hash=U

Masturbating for Each Other

MF H*ndjob interaction for three-seater sofas.

1.gif?token-time=1712275200&token-hash=U

Concentrated Shunting

MF V*ginal interaction for Double Beds!

1.gif?token-time=1712275200&token-hash=0

Medical Checkup

MF V*ginal interaction for the hospital exam bed

1.gif?token-time=1712275200&token-hash=2

Inelegant Sucking

MF/MM Oraljob interaction for Double Beds

1.gif?token-time=1712275200&token-hash=R

Gentle Spoon

MF V*ginal interaction for three-seater sofas, for those lazy afternoons!

1.gif?token-time=1712275200&token-hash=N

Fingers Crossed

FF Handjob interaction for Double Beds!

1.gif?token-time=1712275200&token-hash=S

Sleepover Caught 3: Opportunist

We return to the scene of the sleepover, where the man walking in on the impromptu lesbian threesome has leveraged their embarrassment into an opportunity, as you can see in this MFFF/MMFF/MMMF oraljob interaction for Single Beds!

1.gif?token-time=1712275200&token-hash=s

Sofa Sex Object

Ana*l MF/MM interaction where one sim allow sthemselves to be used by another.

1.gif?token-time=1712275200&token-hash=b

Chesty Foreplay

a gentle Teasing interaction for MF/MM couples on the Double Bed!

1.gif?token-time=1712275200&token-hash=P

Fabulous Foursome

MMFF V*ginal interaction fo Double Beds! 

1.gif?token-time=1712275200&token-hash=0

Wall of Pussy

MFFF V*ginal interaction for Double Beds, in need of some clever stacking and positioning!

1.gif?token-time=1712275200&token-hash=b

Drained to the Last Drop

MF/MM H*ndjob interaction called Drained to the Last Drop, featuring a vampire and a male sim!

---

Enjoy!

• Anarcis changed the title to [Sims 4] Anarcis' Animations for WickedWhims [21 march 2024: +20 NEW ANIMATIONS!]
On 3/21/2024 at 3:19 PM, Latuda said:

Teasing category are nice. I find that few animators do animations for this category. THANKS

As you can probably tell, it's by far my favorite category to work in :)

Hello! I need help concerning the Servo animations. I can see that there are 4 animations with the "Servo" context when using a double bed, but I can't seem to find them regardless of the number of actors and their genders. Im always getting the "start_npc_sex_animations_picker_dialog" (Message Code: 17). Any idea why?

On 3/29/2024 at 3:25 PM, moino1571 said:

Hello! I need help concerning the Servo animations. I can see that there are 4 animations with the "Servo" context when using a double bed, but I can't seem to find them regardless of the number of actors and their genders. Im always getting the "start_npc_sex_animations_picker_dialog" (Message Code: 17). Any idea why?

Very odd. There are very little prerquisites to those scenes, most of them are for a male servo and female sim, and one for a female servo and a male sim, if I remember correctly. As long as those are present it should work! Perhaps you could try involving them into a none-servo-specific animation first and see if you can then manually segue into the servo animation? That has worked for me in the past on other issues

On 4/7/2024 at 10:39 AM, spilot said:

Hi! Went back to playing Sims 4 with mods for a few months now and been playing with your animations. Just want to say thank you for your work!

I mean, that's so nice to hear, thank you!

On 4/7/2024 at 12:04 AM, PTPkun said:

May i ask you for some

I have a problem with your animation. I can't use some animations like club slut 1 and others.

Well, let's see if we can isolate the problem. You're using the right gender combinations and the right location?

• 2 weeks later...

Okay, alright then, LoversLab... Time for a new free update! All of these new animations were previously exclusive to my Patreon. If you like what I do, want a bunch more of animations, plus at least three new animations per week, have a look

Meanwhile, here's what's new in the free version:

1.gif?token-time=1715040000&token-hash=V

Tender Couch Fucking

Something slow and sensitive today - a MF V*ginal interaction for three-seater Sofas.

1.gif?token-time=1715040000&token-hash=l

Phone Po*rn 1: Coast Clear (F variant)

female variant of the Phone P*rn interaction, where our sim spies something impossibly hot on her phone, quickly looks around to see if someone's looking, and then begins to touch herself up. F H*ndjob for Sofas and Loveseats and Benches and such! 

1.gif?token-time=1715040000&token-hash=k

Skinny Dipping 2: Jitters

In this second stage, the action continues in the water itself - in Jitters, a MF/FF/MM Teasing interaction for the Underwater location, our sims are naked in the water but still a little awkward - that is, until one of them decides to make something of the moment!

1.gif?token-time=1715040000&token-hash=F

Wife Swap 4: Glimmer of Hope

We're on to Oraljobs - Husband #1 is till very not into this whil Wife #1 is, while Husband and Wife #2 do this all the time. For a moment Husband #1 receives a small biet of affection from his wife, before she gives over to the mometn again, and he is disappointed, and unable to enjoy the moment. MMFF/MMMF Oraljob for Double Beds!

1.gif?token-time=1715040000&token-hash=n

Lasciviously Lesbian Licking

FFF Oraljob interaction for Double Beds.

1.gif?token-time=1715040000&token-hash=r

Monkeying About 4: Core Strength Cunnilingus

This is the 4th stage of the Monkeying About series, featuring a MF/FF Oraljob interaction.

1.gif?token-time=1715040000&token-hash=p

Quick Finger 3: Furious Fingerbang

the penultimate stage for the solo quick Finger interaction, Furious Fingerb*ng! F Solo H*ndjob for Floors - nearing the climax!

1.gif?token-time=1715040000&token-hash=A

Blowjob Buddies

4P, MMFF/MMMF/MMMM Oraljob for Sofas and Loveseats! Does as it says on the tin.

1.gif?token-time=1715040000&token-hash=q

Happy Foreplay

I' ve been considering long-form Foreplay interactions, in many variations, including tied to the Sim's mood. As a result, here's the 'pilot' - Happy Foreplay, where a (possibly casual) couple, hanging out on the bed, decide to make the most of the situation.

It's quite long-form to my standards - nearly 40 seconds! I hope you like it, I certainly enjoyed making it. More in the future!

1.gif?token-time=1715040000&token-hash=E

Initiate Spitroast

a three-way situation for MMF thruples, were one end is doing one thing while the other decides to do another. For Double Beds!

1.gif?token-time=1715040000&token-hash=y

Sexy gyrations

for sims either really in the zone or just showing off. Solo Teasing for Floors, both genders - used in the club or at home, your choice.

1.gif?token-time=1715040000&token-hash=l

Callously Cuckolded 5: Please Stop This!

the fifth part to Callously Cuckolded, where the husband sim is actively begging his wife to stop this cuckoldry - and she tells him to shush. MMF/MFF V*ginal for Double Beds.

1.gif?token-time=1715040000&token-hash=a

Dildo Session 5: Orgasmic Finish

In this fifth and final D*ldo Session stage, S4pernatural's personal implement are you used to devastating and final effect. F Solo Climax interaction for Single AND Double beds!

1.gif?token-time=1715040000&token-hash=V

Entered Doggy-Style

a 30 second-ish V*ginal interaction for iniating a doggystyle interaction, MF for Single and Double Beds!

1.gif?token-time=1715040000&token-hash=1

Three on One, or One on Three?!

a MMMF V*ginal interaction for Double Beds!

----

Enjoy!

• Anarcis changed the title to [Sims 4] Anarcis' Animations for WickedWhims [22 april. 2024: +15 NEW ANIMATIONS!]
On 4/12/2024 at 4:23 PM, Anarcis said:

Well, let's see if we can isolate the problem. You're using the right gender combinations and the right location?

Yes, I have set it up to accept all genders. and use it in the correct place. But it can only be used with Club slut 6 to 7. Some of them are the same.

•  
11 hours ago, PTPkun said:
Yes, I have set it up to accept all genders. and use it in the correct place. But it can only be used with Club slut 6 to 7. Some of them are the same.

•  

This may be an obvious thing but can you make sure there aren't multiple versions of the WW_Anarcis.package file in your mods folder?

5 hours ago, Anarcis said:

This may be an obvious thing but can you make sure there aren't multiple versions of the WW_Anarcis.package file in your mods folder?

It shouldn't be. I tried moving all the mod files, leaving only Anarcis and WickedWhim, but they still don't exist. At first, I tried to sign up for Patreon to try it out, but it still didn't show up like before.
I've tried to find the cause as well, but it's still not the same.
😔