[Sims 4] Anarcis' Animations for WickedWhims [22 april. 2024: +15 NEW ANIMATIONS!]

Guys! I did my first Object animation. It's exclusive to my patreon for now, but have a look:

post-1341781-0-01511800-1498812088_thumb.gif

Sssh! 1 - Just a Peek

Teasing animation for Double Beds, for three Sims of any gender. It's the beginning of a set, one where two Sims (presumably a couple) are asleep, and a third one begins to seduce one of them into some very quiet, very nervous sex, trying not to wake the third one. Poor Bob Pancakes.

Oh that one is most assuredly going to be popular in my game once we get access. Amazing job!!

great news!

wow the possibilities I can see for this animation  :lol:    I hope you can find a way to make the clipping less noticeable

yeah I should pose the covers way higher up. But also, any slim more slender than Bob Pancakes will probably fit

Bob Pancakes was a Cuckold in my game many many times. Especially when i arrive on the Neighbourhood and Eliza usually is the first Sim to greet me :D

Poor Bob!

Newly added to my Patreon!

post-1341781-0-68255700-1499075011_thumb.gif

The Groper

Meet The Groper - it's for Floors, Teasing. One Sim is holding the other locked down while touching his or her genitals, the other one... isn't totally into this. Works in all combinations and modes of dress, although if you're going to grope anatomical males, best do that with pants on to prevent clipping.

Just released on my Patreon!

post-1341781-0-30928200-1499675876_thumb.gifpost-1341781-0-22963300-1499675883_thumb.gif

Gentle Self-Love/Gentle Self-Love (Under Covers)

Solo handjob animation for females, usable on Single and Double Beds. This was actually the first thing I thought of when I discovered that object animation was an option - it allows for slightly more stealthy masturbation. I will probably add some stages to this later - I like how it turned out.

gsl---1bed.gif gsl-2bed.gif

Solo handjob animation for females, usable on Single and Double Beds. This was actually the first thing I thought of when I discovered that object animation was an option - it allows for slightly more stealthy masturbation. I will probably add some stages to this later - I like how it turned out.

Nice work Anarcis!! This is the most inventive bed animation so far B)

gsl---1bed.gif gsl-2bed.gif

Nice work Anarcis!! This is the most inventive bed animation so far B)

Thank you, too kind!

Hi how do you start a orgy? By the way love your animation pack!

Thank you! You need to start a 2-person interaction first. Then you can click on your sim, open the WW menu, and click the 'invite in' button. This allows you to select other Sims to join in.

attachicon.gifgsl---1bed.gifattachicon.gifgsl-2bed.gif

you should do one with the guy going down on her under covers with climax then he lifts his head from the covers and kiss her

attachicon.gifgsl---1bed.gifattachicon.gifgsl-2bed.gif

you should do one with the guy going down on her under covers with climax then he lifts his head from the covers and kiss her

Would you believe that I am already working on that? :)

Just added on my Patreon, bit of an experiment this one:

post-1341781-0-98386500-1500029607_thumb.gif

Shafted Vaginally

MF For Double Beds.

Added today on my Patreon:

post-1341781-0-81688500-1500288055_thumb.gif

Gang Bang Fondle

The first stage in what is going to be a six-person MMMMMF series (unless you're involving strap-ons) for Floors, and rather than a Harem-type deal will be a lot more... Gangbang-y. This is just the teasing part, the clothed preamble.

Today I added this on my Patreon:

post-1341781-0-24103300-1500643999_thumb.gif

Clumsy Dancefloor Grinding

I intended for this one to be a sexy dance, but the guy came out funny - In a good, I think. It reminded me of awkward teenage prom dates and people in way over their heads. Make of it what you will. I also included the female dance loop as a separate solo animation called Seductive Hips. Both are enabled for all genders, and work on Floors (I originally intended dancefloors but this seemed more flexible).