I like the Idea from this Mod. Sure If you want to cheat, you can do it but in the other case you rethink about it.

But maybe you are blocking Additemmenu. Only to take the keys. In my case i use additemmenu in many ways and not to cheat keys.

Not sure that I understood you correctly. Are you asking to include Additemmenu block in addon or you have trouble with using Additemmenu ?

I am thinking about additemmenu, but it may be buggy.

Yea.. my English is like a Tree.

I mean that you include it.

I can't remove command, but I can intercept it and add punishment when player used it.

Yes please, sir ^^

Could you also add more horrible punishment rather than yoke and chastity belt? Maybe that terrible quest when you wake up in cage with freaking load of devices(cursed loot, don't remember name of quest) or something like this

This mod does not block whole additem, only ablility to add devious keys. People install additem to gain new armor/weapon from some mod, but if them want to prevent temptation to use additem also to escape from devious devices very easy...

I had coc and "movetoqt" commands blocked in my private version, but hard negative reaction of some people about existance this mod forces me to do not release potential gamebreaker restrictions.

Working

If they don't like the coc and such as a feature they could simply disable that part in mcm, no?

I started a new game with v1.04 and everything works fine, except that the additem menu option does not show up in mcm and it does not trigger events if keys are added through it.  Having updated to v1.05 now, I still get the same results.  It seems like the mod, or mcm, is not recognizing additem menu.

I started a new game with v1.04 and everything works fine, except that the additem menu option does not show up in mcm and it does not trigger events if keys are added through it.  Having updated to v1.05 now, I still get the same results.  It seems like the mod, or mcm, is not recognizing additem menu.

Hm as for me everything is working, keys from additem doesn't appear in inventory and punishment events are working well...

Mb you use old version of additem?

Hm as for me everything is working, keys from additem doesn't appear in inventory and punishment events are working well...

Mb you use old version of additem?

Ah, add item menu was out of date.  That fixed it thank you.

I really do not mean any offense, but do people really need a mod like this? Because the only time I ever "cheat" is when something breaks and I need to in order to continue gameplay.

It is more fun knowing there is not an option to cheat.

Well everything is works pretty nice, thanks you!
What's next? "killall" still option and "player.resethealth" i guess ^^

I really do not mean any offense, but do people really need a mod like this? Because the only time I ever "cheat" is when something breaks and I need to in order to continue gameplay.

It is more fun knowing there is not an option to cheat.

Indeed

Checked it, this command caught correctly. You can try new version.

Tried it, still doesn't work. Maybe it just doesn't recognize the key-ID?

Though the "kill" command also prompts no reaction from this mod (for me).

What verstion of DDa/DDx/DDi do you use. Is it English version ?

"player.additem" checks item's name.

Did you try working on new save ?