UUNP bodyslide Random clothing peices crash

jackaspades

I'm having an odd issue I've never encountered in the past while using bodyslide. even with this exact set of files. when I start the program up everything seems fine, but for some reason various pieces of different sets cause a fatal exception and crash it. Sop far this includes the thong from Gwelda armors, a number of various pieces including the blind moth priests sandals of the minidress collection, a number of boots and more with seemly no rhyme or reason to which ones cause this crashing. the only difference I can find rom previous install is I changed the directory for me C drive to my D drive.

Anyone have any clue what might be happening here?

I had the issue with the Newest Bodyslide myself, a lot of armor pieces crashing it, had to revert back to 4.2, So i suggest you do the same, thats all i can think off

You're getting the version numbers wrong.

It worked in v4.1.2.

It broke in v4.1.3.

It's fixed in v4.2.

I had the issue with the Newest Bodyslide myself, a lot of armor pieces crashing it, had to revert back to 4.2, So i suggest you do the same, thats all i can think off

You're getting the version numbers wrong.

It worked in v4.1.2.

It broke in v4.1.3.

It's fixed in v4.2.

Oh woops, sorry about that, i checked, really sorry, yeah, its like that.

Minor necro but I was having this issue too in 4.1.3 and I updated to 4.2 and now the reference shape, regardless of whether it's in a preview window or in OS itself does not display. Anyone else having this? I'll have to downgrade I guess

but atleast there's like speculars and normals now on 4.2 so that's pretty cool

Archived