help with Deviously helpless and device device integration

hello,

Im attempting to run "deviously helpless". Ive installed death alternative, defeat, zaz animation, skyui, fnis, devious devices assets and devious devices integration. when I run the game, I immediately get an error that says "deviously helpless can't detect devious devices integration needed 2.8 detected 0.0". integration shows up on the skyui list, it installs properly thru nexus mods, it shows as version 3.3. ive tried reinstalling all of them. any ideas to fix this would be greatly appreciated.

hello,

Im attempting to run "deviously helpless". Ive installed death alternative, defeat, zaz animation, skyui, fnis, devious devices assets and devious devices integration. when I run the game, I immediately get an error that says "deviously helpless can't detect devious devices integration needed 2.8 detected 0.0". integration shows up on the skyui list, it installs properly thru nexus mods, it shows as version 3.3. ive tried reinstalling all of them. any ideas to fix this would be greatly appreciated.

As far as I know mods, based on DDa, DDi, DDx may not work right with newest versions of that DDa, DDi & DDx.

I also encountered that problem, and only solve I've found is installing older version (2.8) or wait until [Deviously Helpless] will update to work with newest version.

hello,

Have you checked you load order and sorted it with LOOT? Oh and you'll also need Devious Device Expansion and SexLab Aroused Redux, I'm suprised you even got passed the main screen as they are dependencies.

I just tested this on a new game with the latest DDI/DDA/DDX and it works fine except for the hobble dresses which it doesn't recognise (and I wouldn't expect it to).

I then checked with plain collar and red ebonite collar and it works perfectly and had no errors with it not finding DD

You'll also find it useful to post these types of questions in the appropriate support threads rather than here, it was pure luck I even noticed it

Archived