[Sims 4] wild_guy's Female Body Details [01.10.2023]

I don't know if it was already mentioned or something but ... is there any way to apply the MOD to the NPC generated by the game [townies] ?? I always edit the breasts of the characters specifically the Nipples! I use [Sopor's Allure] [wild_guy's Female Body Details] I use MCCC to make the most delicious Townies !! ❤️ Sims with big breasts I place the largest and most defined nipple. I want it to be generated automatically for all new Sims.

----> images to illustrate Maxis breasts, Allure breasts, Allure breasts + Wild_guy's Female Body
(sorry for my english)

29-03-20_02-29-25.png

29-03-20_02-31-30.png

29-03-20_02-34-13.png

6 hours ago, defauser said:

I know nothing about how these mods work so I ask: Are these textures allow to have transparency? In that case it'd be fairly simple to make at least ghost nipples by changing opacity levels only on the areola area or maybe to the whole thing so they'll mix with the skin tone, right?

If puffy wouln't work because of 3D then inverted nipples will do, for instance.

Although I think puffy nipples would look okay with just texture faking 3D,

Of course textures can be transparent but ghosts are already transparent themselves including all of the details or clothing applied to them, so I just have no idea what you mean talking about ghosts.

It's possible to try to imitate puffy nipples via textures but I can't say how good this may look and if it worth it. Honestly I'm not sure.

4 hours ago, sinistrera said:

I don't know if it was already mentioned or something but ... is there any way to apply the MOD to the NPC generated by the game [townies] ?? I always edit the breasts of the characters specifically the Nipples! I use [Sopor's Allure] [wild_guy's Female Body Details] I use MCCC to make the most delicious Townies !! ❤️ Sims with big breasts I place the largest and most defined nipple. I want it to be generated automatically for all new Sims.

It worked just like you want until one of the recent game patches where EA disabled skin details from being randomly applied to newly generated townies. So there is nothing I can do with this.

Look here for more details 

5 hours ago, wild_guy said:

It worked just like you want until one of the recent game patches where EA disabled skin details from being randomly applied to newly generated townies. So there is nothing I can do with this.

Look here for more details 

Yes, I remember that even some townies already showed up with details of the random body of mods! wouldn't it be possible to reverse this? I really think it's a waste only my playable Sims are beautiful

24 minutes ago, sinistrera said:

Yes, I remember that even some townies already showed up with details of the random body of mods! wouldn't it be possible to reverse this? I really think it's a waste only my playable Sims are beautiful

It doesn't depend on me, if game devs disabled the possibility in general, I can't do anything.

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, basseliosbisos said:

you are the best
The work is great
I want to draw your attention to a side that no one has taken seriously, the hair of the armpit.
Showing females and males with underarm hair will be more realistic
Thank you so much

As far as I remember Luumia male body hair has armpit hair as well. As for females, there are no free slots in skin details to make a separate FBD armpit hair part. Of course it can be made as tattoo but I wouldn't like to use tattoo slots.

10 hours ago, cristina7hector said:

Hi, it's possible that when I use these mods the option of erase and dry the pubic hair disappears and only allows randomize?

Are you talking about dynamic pubic hair? I never saw that, don't think it's normal.

Ребята, пока есть время решил снова поиграть. Кто-нибудь может напомнить какие файлы нужны , чтобы симы в Кас и в игре были голыми ? Скачал несколько по старой памяти, но получилась какая-то каша.

2 hours ago, majoroman said:

Ребята, пока есть время решил снова поиграть. Кто-нибудь может напомнить какие файлы нужны , чтобы симы в Кас и в игре были голыми ? Скачал несколько по старой памяти, но получилась какая-то каша.

Нужно дефолтное обнаженное тело, верх и низ. Если есть WickedWhims, то там есть своё, но если оно не устраивает, то можно поставить другое.

Just now, wild_guy said:

Нужно дефолтное обнаженное тело, верх и низ. Если есть WickedWhims, то там есть своё, но если оно не устраивает, то можно поставить другое.

Спасибо, буду вспоминать что и как

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, amj1984 said:

A new female top from Dumbaby was look lovely and your mod was look o.k. on it but it would be nice if it more compatible with this one. Could you work on that please.....

Actually it doesn't depend on me, every breast mesh have areas where texture is distorted, so it mostly depend on a mesh author, they need to make some area around nipple in the way it doesn't distort texture.

12 minutes ago, Mopasan said:

Hello, for some reason the skin doesn't seem to show. Any help?

The only thought I have is if you have another default skin installed. One can use only one default skin. In case you have more than one, you will see the skin that is loaded first.

1 hour ago, wild_guy said:

The only thought I have is if you have another default skin installed. One can use only one default skin. In case you have more than one, you will see the skin that is loaded first.

Other than the EA one I don't have any other

@Mopasan, this is the FBD skin so everything is ok, you only have WW top and bottom nude body applied to your sim. That nipples at your screen are also the part of the WW top. That's why your sim looks alittle different. If you don't want WW body in CAS, you need to install another nude default female body. Here is how I see a female sim in CAS using Cmar's nude body for example:

Spoiler

111.jpg

11 minutes ago, wild_guy said:

@Mopasan, this is the FBD skin so everything is ok, you only have WW top and bottom nude body applied to your sim. That nipples at your screen are also the part of the WW top. That's why your sim looks alittle different. If you don't want WW body in CAS, you need to install another nude default female body. Here is how I see a female sim in CAS using Cmar's nude body for example:

Hide contents

111.jpg

Ok thanks

• 3 weeks later...

Unrelated but I've seen this mod floating around from time to time and finally decide to check it out, I get to the download file section and notice the demo picture, look at the chick in the picture for a second, look at her face... "that chick is DEFINITELY from eastern Europe, no doubt about it, I can tell by the face" glance over to the Character Creation menu in the picture *sees Cyrillic writing* "Yup, knew it, lol".

That chick's face is just SO stereotypically eastern European it's not even funny. ?

LL update

• Completely reworked CAS pubic hair.

New pubic hair package 'wild_guy PubicHairCAS' supports all WW natural pubic hair colors and grouped by color in CAS.

The old version will no longer be supported and updated. To remove the old pubic hair version you have to delete 3 files from your FBD folder: 'wild_guy PubicHair_Hairy', 'wild_guy PubicHair_Medium' and 'wild_guy PubicHair_Slight'.

• Added head hair color tags to pubic hair swatches for correct in-game randomization 

(In case that randomization will ever work again.)

• Improved most of the pubic hair textures.
  • Added fully functional independent version of pubic hair for the WW dynamic pubic hair feature ('wild_guy PubicHairDynamic' file).

Can be used separately or together with CAS pubic hair version. 3 stages of pubic hair growth are supported, from slightly hairy to heavy hairy, 10 branches total.

• Added 3 pubic hair styles.
  • Improved some of the previously made pubic hair styles.
  • Added 4 full body and 2 top/bottom tan lines.