Animations Requests - Those who make anims, consider the following...

ChaosZen

I think what we are really missing at this point is not sex animations, but submission/discipline type ones.

I guess having such types of animations would enhance the immersion greatly, and open up new opportunities for modders as well.

Maybe even such simple static animations like 'Gorean poses' (like 'Nadu', 'Tower', etc) will help much, because we don't really have any such animations so far, while we have hundreds of missionary type sex animations to choose from.

I would love to see "Tower" and "Nadu" added to the game.

"I am after paired animations, ideally a standing animation where one actor grabs/grapples another actor, even like a hug animation could do. Though I would like it to be a looping animation. Is anyone aware of whether or not this exists? I have been scouring the net but haven't had a huge amount of luck." - Post I recently made

Further regarding this thread I agree with Slaves of Tamriel in that there are a lot of sex animations but little in the way of submission ones. I'm still searching currently for some simple grab/restrain animations (such as grapple from the front or behind, headlock, etc.) for a mod I'm working on. Even have actors able to 'move together' as if one was carrying the other, but unfortunately there are few that work with it. At this point I'd settle for the vanilla hug animation if I knew how to make it loop after the 'huggers' arms were around the other npc, but I haven't touched on modifying and creating animations.

I remember using MFFF animation (don't remember from who) but it only had 1 stage. To see something like that again would be nice. i also agree with some non-dildo FFF animations or even MFFF bJ.

But don't get me wrong,i understands how time consuming it is to create animations and i appreciate all modders who's contributed so far. (Good Job Guys/Girls!)

I remember using MFFF animation (don't remember from who) but it only had 1 stage. To see something like that again would be nice. i also agree with some non-dildo FFF animations or even MFFF bJ.

But don't get me wrong,i understands how time consuming it is to create animations and i appreciate all modders who's contributed so far. (Good Job Guys/Girls!)

I have no idea how easy it would be, but taking a MFF anim and adding another F by copying portions of another anim could be possible? At least, from what people have mentioned on having or not having rigs of different animals and such I wonder if you could take the MFF anim with guy standing, two gals to his left and right with his cock between their lips and insert a 3rd female from a basic him standing her kneeling blowjob anim.

Might not be possible at all, but I've neither the programs nor the skill to have a look at trying.

At least I can fully appreciate some of the work done in the creation kit like world building, player houses or leveled item reworks for the Prettier Bandits or other NPC improvements.

3 types of animation I would love if someone made.

1. A ball busting animation would be pretty cool, like kicking and/or kneeing in the groin, starts out softly and as the stages progress a bit harder and then receiver grabs their groin and kneels down as the kicker holds their hips or something would be cool. (Still would love a ball bust combat mod)

2. A mix wrestling head scissor/body scissor would be cool too. 

3. Some more breast milking animations like a npc milking you hand-milked style and a breast feed option for dogs, skeevers, breast attached parasites for those breastfeeding mother role plays.

Otherwise some pretty good animations around now.

Archived