Lupobianco Animations for WickedWhims [October 2023]

11 hours ago, Darkening Demise said:

You thinking of more lesbian?

Also any plans on some handjobs with a handjob climax? Nisa's mod has prostitutes give handjobs but the climaxes always involve oral, vaginal, anal, and sometimes footjob but never handjob climax animations available. Most of the time handjob animations lead to a blowjob stage.

In truth I can count 7-8 climax (handjob) only from Patreon animations and 4 climax (handjob) from LL pack here and I only saw the GIFs on my first page (so not all my animations). :lol: About the lesbians animation, yes, I'm working on a new FF animations. I'm posting the preview right now :D 

On 11/12/2018 at 5:03 AM, Darkening Demise said:

Will that only work with that one sink?

I added support for all sinks in the game :P

On 11/12/2018 at 11:20 PM, Revenn said:

After instalation new version footjob on loverseat and few other animations dissapeared. Why?

I'm reworking old animations but maybe I delete one that don't need to be deleted can you remember exacly which one was ? Thanks Revenn! :D

On 11/12/2018 at 11:35 PM, figuresk8 said:

your animations are so great! i love your male on male ones! pls do more!

Thank you figuresk8! I'm already working on it infact! :D

Whenever I have autonomy on for a sim and they decide to play with themselves, the females tend to choose the male options, which is playing with a nonexistent penis.

Also when I go to choose a "hand job" option for the sim to give to themselves, the female are able to choose the male options. Meaning they begin to play with a penis that they don't actually have. 

It seems when they go to "have some fun" the women choose the male options. I haven't tested what males choose or what males can do. I suppose, without those animations I wouldn't have a female masturbation animation. Though, the prompt of not having any available animations should show up.

The other animations seem to respect the options I chose for M F recognition. If possible, let me know if you need any other information.

I deleted all old mods and only have up to date animations and mods installed. Which currently are very few. All animations come from Loverslab and WW. 

Images are pretty large even after I sized them down so sorry about that.

1144327953_11-16-18_11-40-01PM.png.5f6955bac4c6d3bd7066180c4e56f297.png1119137135_11-16-18_11-39-48PM.png.ed64c03efe2bce25afc1a2ea76261755.png

optionsPM.png.9fc674c6a2a472274e2dbe7a71e28c92.png

On 9/27/2018 at 6:47 AM, lupobianco said:

patreonanimations.png.baf58ed312fee014293737172848e83a.png

New Release on Patreon!

"Sharing Is Caring"

0f152e986168764.gif9191e6986169004.gifd1a353986169124.gif

If you like my work and want support me become_a_patron_button.png.fc297f99b19596de848c5d883a583703.png Thank you very much! ❤️

Don't forget to follow this topic so you never miss any news! 

@lupobianco I just noticed that the "Sharing is Caring" animations were removed from the 2.1 file. So in order to get these back, I have to become a Kamasutra Patron since these animations involve more than three Sims?

15 hours ago, Dr Soda said:

Sempre que tenho autonomia para um sim e eles decidem brincar com eles mesmos, as fêmeas tendem a escolher as opções masculinas, que estão brincando com um pênis inexistente.

Além disso, quando escolho uma opção de "trabalho de mão" para o sim dar a si mesmo, a fêmea é capaz de escolher as opções masculinas. Significa que eles começam a brincar com um pênis que eles não têm. 

Parece que quando eles vão "se divertir" as mulheres escolhem as opções masculinas. Eu não testei o que os homens escolhem ou o que os machos podem fazer. Suponho que, sem essas animações, eu não teria uma animação de masturbação feminina. Porém, o aviso de não ter nenhuma animação disponível deve aparecer.

As outras animações parecem respeitar as opções que escolhi para o reconhecimento MF. Se possível, me avise se precisar de outras informações.

Eu apaguei todos os mods antigos e só tenho atualizado animações e mods instalados. Que atualmente são muito poucos. Todas as animações vêm de Loverslab e WW. 

As imagens são muito grandes mesmo depois que eu as classifico, sinto muito por isso.

Revelar conteúdos ocultos

1144327953_11-16-18_11-40-01PM.png.5f6955bac4c6d3bd7066180c4e56f297.png1119137135_11-16-18_11-39-48PM.png.ed64c03efe2bce25afc1a2ea76261755.png

optionsPM.png.9fc674c6a2a472274e2dbe7a71e28c92.png

I have the same problem male animations being performed by women at all times
On 11/16/2018 at 9:18 PM, Zheur said:

:lol: Yes, most probably I will make it.

On 11/17/2018 at 3:37 AM, BúhoSolitario said:

The truth is that I don't use any graphical modification,I just set the game to MAX. I think more that is the program for capturing GIF that with a lower resolution Shadows are more pronounced.

On 11/17/2018 at 5:59 AM, Dr Soda said:

My animations can be played by both sex because female can use strapon and if they move the air :lol: it's because you need this

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/3482-azmodan22-female-strapon-collection-updated-23052018-rigged/

On 11/17/2018 at 8:22 PM, karinahok said:

Exactly karinshak, the very old animations (like SharingIsCaring) was removed like many others because they becamed too old, and frankly I feel unconfortable in sharing those animations, in those state, now that I became a bit more good in animation compare to one year ago. Infact I took only the idea behind the "Sharing Is Caring" otherwise the animations is completely reworked from scratch.

On 11/17/2018 at 9:42 PM, jhony007 said:

Like always jhony007. I always release some of my Patreon animations for everyone. Infact in a 3-4 days I will release a new update here with new animations. So stay tuned :D

Also my animations can be played by both male and Female(with strapon) that's why some Male animations are played by female but you need to have the Strapon made by Azmodan22 here the link

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/3482-azmodan22-female-strapon-collection-updated-23052018-rigged/

34 minutes ago, lupobianco said:

:lol: Yes, most probably I will make it.

The truth is that I don't use any graphical modification,I just set the game to MAX. I think more that is the program for capturing GIF that with a lower resolution Shadows are more pronounced.

My animations can be played by both sex because female can use strapon and if they move the air :lol: it's because you need this

Exactly karinshak, the very old animations (like SharingIsCaring) was removed like many others because they becamed too old, and frankly I feel unconfortable in sharing those animations, in those state, now that I became a bit more good in animation compare to one year ago. Infact I took only the idea behind the "Sharing Is Caring" otherwise the animations is completely reworked from scratch.

Like always jhony007. I always release some of my Patreon animations for everyone. Infact in a 3-4 days I will release a new update here with new animations. So stay tuned :D

Also my animations can be played by both male and Female(with strapon) that's why some Male animations are played by female but you need to have the Strapon made by Azmodan22 here the link

I have a strapon mod (that does work with your animations) but I'd still rather not have my female sim randomly go jerk off a strapon.  It just looks a bit silly. But okay if that's how you mean for it to be, I've got to deal with it. Thanks. ?

On 11/16/2018 at 8:20 PM, lupobianco said:

I added support for all sinks in the game :P

I'm reworking old animations but maybe I delete one that don't need to be deleted can you remember exacly which one was ? Thanks Revenn! :D

Thank you figuresk8! I'm already working on it infact! :D

a83de6964760554.gif similiar to this, on loverseat

On 11/18/2018 at 10:53 PM, Dr Soda said:

I have a strapon mod (that does work with your animations) but I'd still rather not have my female sim randomly go jerk off a strapon.  It just looks a bit silly. But okay if that's how you mean for it to be, I've got to deal with it. Thanks. ?

I must admit that maybe male masturbation with a strapon is a bit silly ? I will change some things on that matter for sure. Thanks to you Dr Soda!

On 11/21/2018 at 5:51 AM, figuresk8 said:

omgggggg yessssssss

Glad you are hyped figuresk8 :D

On 11/21/2018 at 6:32 AM, weredeer said:

One of yours i believe. In first person.

kali.gif.1b9324bf05464c0aa5d0267745482afe.gif

Yes is mine. :lol: First person is a very cool features that I alwats wanted! ?

On 11/22/2018 at 1:23 AM, Revenn said:

a83de6964760554.gif similiar to this, on loverseat

Well, this one is a rework of an old one... ?

llanimations.png.7342d0a3a5bb431b0f0a1f72b298442b.png

New Release on LoversLab

-------

Changelog:

Animations Added:

Added "Under The Table" Animation (MF - Desk [START] + Chair)

Added "After Dinner" Animation (MF - Toilet)

Added "Mirror Job" Animation (MF - Mirror)

Added "Happy Ending" Animation (MF - Massage Table)

Added "Fatigue" Animation (MFF/MF - Workout Machine)

Added "ShyGuy" Animation (MF - DoubleBed)

Added " Tools" Animation (MMMMMMMF - Double Bed)

Other Changes:

Removed "Abused MMF On Sofa" Animation Rework Needed.

Now ALL my animations follow the new loop method for stages progression instead of time. (In a few words, in the exact moment the animation is done, WW change stage instead of restart the old one for a one seconds and then change it).

Change "SexEd" position to "MIRROR" instead of "WWID" (so now is compatible with all MIRROR in the game).

Change Male dress from "Naked" to "Dressed" into "FootMaster" Animation.

-------

You can download latest version here

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/3466-lupobianco-animations-for-wickedwhims-23november2018-black-friday-update-xd/

If you like my work and want support me become_a_patron_button.png.fc297f99b19596de848c5d883a583703.png Thank you very much! ❤️

Don't forget to follow this topic so you never miss any news!

9 hours ago, keeleymyfirst said:

this is (like ever) more than fantastic, thank you for another Top Job Lupo :thumbsup:  ?

Thank you keeleymyfirst! :D Hope you will like the new animations! :D

8 hours ago, B10HAZARD. said:

Thank you Lupo.  ?

Enjoy new animations B10HAZARD! :D

6 hours ago, perfectioncat said:

When using Lupobianco Animations 2.2.0 with WickedWhims 4.3.5.137e, processing stops for several seconds before animation starts.
This phenomenon does not occur when changing to Lupobianco Animations 2.1.
Do you know what caused the problem?

Greetings perfectioncat, Sorry but what you mean with " processing stops for several seconds before animation starts." exacly ?