no need to repack the bsa

these are the step I took and it works:

- use fnis version

- unpack bsa

- convert animations (***be sure to convert also meshes\actors\character\behaviors\FNIS_APSexIdles_Behavior.hkx** I was missing this at the beginning and I was stuck in t pose)

- convert esm in esp with wrye bash or use the plugin in doc folder

- load the plugin in new CK and just save it. take all the file created and put it in your installation (facegendata etc)

- in sound/voice folder rename esm to esp

you can use the esp no need to reconvert

enjoy

I don't think that's going to work, so read this about converting mods to SSE.

You also need to use this generate animation exe to make it work with FNIS unless fore have changed something in the latest FNIS version.

A while back I managed to get AP working with FNIS after I first use Josh's generate animations exe then I launched the Generate FNIS for Users.exe without having an issue in-game as far I can tell.

I think the same thing needs to be done when converting the animations for AP to SSE.

Also, I don't think fore allow his animations to be shipped with AP and he even have instructions of how to get AP working with FNIS (read the last section just before the Credit section at the bottom), but I guess that he forgot about Josh's generate animation exe.

So, I made AP work (the one from the link). You need to repack it in a data folder (you missed that from the path), then simply add with NMM.

FNIS detected it fine afterwards.

Ah, I missed that.. I use Mod Organizer (can't stand NMM) so forgot the need for a specified data folder. Glad to hear you sorted it out and thanks for reporting back.

Those who can not get rid of the T pose, I've made a non FNIS version that should work without any problem. The file is attached with this reply.

Installation:

1. Download the file.

2. Install through manager (I used NMM, others might work too)

3. Choose non FNIS version

4. Choose non BBP type (I used this, BBP might work too)

5. Play!!!

For body I use CBBE but it's not required.

It works fine till now. Hope you gyus like it.

Best of lust!!

AniProSE.7z

Also, you have to load the mod before other mods, to do this, open NMM, go to Plugins tab and move AP up the order so that it stays on top of other custom mods.

Also, I have found that, this mod crashes the game at some (not all) dragon attack/animal attack scene. If that happens, try disabling (no need to uninstall) the mod (Go to plugins in NMM and remove the check mark from AP). Run the game again and it should play nicely. Get past that scene and activate the mod again. It should work nicely again until it reaches another fatal error, when that occurs, try this method again.

Also, make sure that, your game works flawlessly without this mod installed and you don't have other version of this mod installed. This mod won't correct any problems.

Sorry, I forgot to mention: This mod is NOT my creation. The original author is JoshNZ. this is the original mod: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/10748/? . I just repacked it to use with SSE. So all credit goes to him. If he objects in keeping this version uploaded in this site, I would delete this as early as possible. Also, the moderators can take it down and I wouldn't have any objection either.

Archived